What's new

High alert in States bordering Pakistan: Home Minister Chidambaram

LOL.. Dil pe lag gayi ab ???

More like common sense?

When you oppress sikhs in India this is what you get. In Pakistan they are free to get married under the title of Sikh, not imposed Hindu title. SIkhs don't show love for Pakistan for no reason.

Indeed - I heard Taj Hotel had plenty of red carpets after all the drama ended.Please, also add that you will threaten to do surgical strikes and then send dossiers :lol:

Looks like the venue of the drama has been shifted since then.. Pakistanis loved that drama so much that they have been playing a re run of its variants almost every week all over Pakistan.. Looks like India doesnt need to do any surgical strikes.. Your home grown terrorists are doing enough of those by them selves.. There was one in Quetta today too.. Please go and LOL at that...

More like common sense?

When you oppress sikhs in India this is what you get. In Pakistan they are free to get married under the title of Sikh, not imposed Hindu title. SIkhs don't show love for Pakistan for no reason.

you mean like the sikhs you beheaded?

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
you mean like the sikhs you beheaded?

I don't remember beheading sikhs, unless of couse maybe I did it while sleep walking?

LOL@ your video. They got beheaded by terrorists, just like many Muslims do? Country is fighting terrorists, and this is the kind of crap your posting to make yourself feel better?

Sikhism in Pakistan - SikhiWiki, free Sikh encyclopedia.

There are between 20,000 and 30,000 Sikhs in Pakistan, however their numbers are dwindling, as fear of persecution by the Taliban is causing a surge in emigration to other countries.

This is from the Sikh encyclomedia

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

I don't remember beheading sikhs, unless of couse maybe I did it while sleep walking?

Of course you woulden't remember it :disagree:

Of course you woulden't remember it

Like you forgotten about the Golden Temple and Gujrat. You bharatis, are such hypocrites and only point to faults when it suits your agenda.

Like you forgotten about the Golden Temple and Gujrat. You bharatis, are such hypocrites and only point to faults when it suits your agenda.

Yes we all know how Gujarat started when muslim mobs burnt a train of women and children thanks for going off-topic yet again.

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

Pakistan Muslims forcibly take over Sikh Temple - Topix

Pakistan is a real saint to Sikhs :disagree:

Yes we all know how Gujarat started when muslim mobs burnt a train of women and children thanks for going off-topic yet again.
its you who started posting a youtube video, i think we need to re define the word "off topic" for you

More like common sense?

What are you talking about im a sikh jatt and i have never heard any indian sikh proclaim love for pakistan over india .

Happy New Year, and please take a resolution not to troll for the New Year as i see a lot of pointless trolling here.

its you who started posting a youtube video, i think we need to re define the word "off topic" for you

When did i start to talk about Khalistan or the Taj hotel going red? blame me when your own brothers dishing dirt

we should be on alert recently pak army have requested India to move our artillery from border.

We have rejected that proposal but they are upto something.

Artillery has very little to do with infiltration of militants. Artillery is used only during war or in certain places on the LC where a war like situation prevails. Pakistan Army uses small arms fire to cover the infiltration of terrorists. Artillery cannot be used in that manner. But yes, artillery can be used by us if large concentrations of terrorists are detected across the IB/LC. Precision artillery like laser guided or beam riding shells can be very useful to inflict casualty on terrorist concentrations across.

What are you talking about im a sikh jatt and i have never heard any indian sikh proclaim love for pakistan over india .

I'm in USA, and I see it all the time in NYC.

I'm in USA, and I see it all the time in NYC.

Guess what i was in england in Southall the HQ of Sikhs outside of India and they were waving the Indian flag after we beat you in the semi-final and won the WC

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom