What's new

High-paid Indian banker fired for stealing food from office canteen

Clearly from the Gujarati Bania Caste with small town mentality. Both in Pakistan and India people at high positions and salaries steal. Reminds of a Pakistani Officer who stole the wallet of Kuwaiti investor.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1435934

That man turned out to be a spy..

It always good to have a good insight on the matter before defending Indians

You have ask UK and other western country as to why they have open their doors for these baboons to almost like there are no checks and balances. This simply doesn't add up.
Yes you are right but with Brexit you will see more baboons

This stealing food habit has ruined his career. Even 7 digits salary was not enoughto buy few dollar food . Such a shame.

How strange. He's clearly a talented man to be earning that figure, at that young age.

But to do something petty like this! LOL

I think this incident kind of showed he is not talented at all. No one with common sense would do such a thing. Unless he had a fetish for stealing.

I think this incident kind of showed he is not talented at all. No one with common sense would do such a thing. Unless he had a fetish for stealing.

Maybe he does. Many rich people have been caught shoplifting. It's a thrill to them. Someone else suggested it is a self of entitlement. Certain rich people think they can take what they want.

Actually, he has been accused and he resigned on his own. They were probably just looking for an excuse to get rid of him due to his high salary. This type of corporate sabotage is very common in the west.

Worth $5 food he stole must be more valuable than 9.2 corror.

Maybe he does. Many rich people have been caught shoplifting. It's a thrill to them. Someone else suggested it is a self of entitlement. Certain rich people think they can take what they want.

Stealing without being "caught", some people definitely take it as a soul satisfying experience or adventure :lol:.

In my area there is a saying, "Chor oh ee honda ay jehra phareya jayay" (Thief is only the one who gets caught red handed)

Thief is a thief, rapist is a rapist and murderer is a murderer regardless of their religion and ethnicity. Another millionaire Indian and business partner of Trump turned out to be a thief. Another Indian Gujarati.

https://www.indiatoday.in/world/sto...tealing-luggage-at-airport-1592010-2019-08-27

I always wondered how these Gujaratis come up with money — being in the insurance industry they have a wide spread network and money exchanging going on. They gobble up any business that makes even a little bit of money.

Last edited:
i see ill dont believe its cuz of one meal

probably becuz he touched 1 too many white woman

Back
Top Bottom