UFUyG.jpg
NZimu.jpg
NZimu.jpg
qMdmJ.jpg
6362448951_002724d983_o.jpg
mYKXV.jpg

5CflB.jpg

Kk7r2.jpg

I couldn't figure out, what is this under intake? kindly explain.

beautiful aircraft, I love, I have understood that the height of a f16 block 20 in avionics, you can be? that has the radar scope? saludos :wave:

beautiful aircraft, I love, I have understood that the height of a f16 block 20 in avionics, you can be? that has the radar scope? saludos :wave:

avionics of blk1 jft = blk40 f16 [roughly]
please go through lower link and post in argentenian forums if you can---!
http://www.defence.pk/forums/jf-17-thunder/71435-jf-17-thunder-information-pool.html

this thread is the singlemost informative thread on jft

5CflB.jpg

Kk7r2.jpg

I couldn't figure out, what is this under intake? kindly explain.

above pic --golden chaff
lower pic-- gun

jf-17_thunder_gun_side_02.jpg
jf-17_thunder_gun_side_01.jpg

--check najam's link in the info pool for details

btw all these pics are 99% uploaded by me on my photo accounts --- there are people who are copy pasting this thread including the very name of the thread :no:

there are comparison pics/tables which are credited to me --- please dont crosslink/copy paste them as if they were made by you [please ask me like a gentleman and i wont refuse] - even the name of this thread is envisioned by me- I expect such behaviour from some indians but not from respectable pakistani members who are members on this forum aswell

please envision some good threads on your own without copy pasting mine from a-z ---keep in mind i havent mentioned who these people are

Spider looks like a butterfly, while tiger looks like a lizard.
PAF should seriously find appropriate icons of both creatures.

not sure about the spider but the panther on the vertical stabilizer is one that you can see in Chinese tattoos/art eg. http://www.freetattoodesigns.org/images/chinese-tattoo-tiger.gif

this i believe is a honorable tribute to the Chinese

as for the spider it is i believe a depiction of the black widow... the word widow carries a discredit to what should be a chivalrous duel...where no one dies....idealistic only to call out the very best of a man's character..and hence it (the word) is replaced by a spider. <<this however is open to intrepretation

Back
Top Bottom