What's new

Highest national flag to be hoisted in K-P

Come on Jana, imagine one of those films on a big 3d screen.

No amount will tauba will save a man after that.

:D nah this specie called man finds way to survive in most hot ile (s) silent environment :D

PESHAWAR: Senior Provincial Minister for Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa Bashir Bilour on Monday inaugrated the plan to hoist the highest national flag in the historical Jinnah Park.

The flag, with the height of 185 feet, will be completed by June 30 and the total cost spent on the plan would be Rs2.6 million.

Bashir Bilour said the plan was a result of the efforts of the ANP. He
said the party is ready for a dialogue with militants if they surrender.
Speaking about the Saraiki province, Bilour said everyone under the constitution has a right to struggle and his party would support the province.

Highest national flag to be hoisted in K-P – The Express Tribune

I think that's the height of the flag,not the height at which it will be hoisted.

Lol I thought the highest flags placed were USA, India, Japan, Euro Union and Russia? On the moon :woot:

This is the highest flag with respect to it's height i.e the third dimension,not the height at which it is hoisted,because i don't see a 185 feet Indian flag on the moon.

and you think a 185 feet flag consumes Rs2.6 million worth cloth??? i hope its not made of gold

and you think 15 feet of metal pole costs 2.6 million worth of steel?
Don't worry,he wont spend the 2.6 mil on just the flag.

He is just adopting a clean way of corruption,or do you really think he is that big of a patriot?

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

and you think a 185 feet flag consumes Rs2.6 million worth cloth??? i hope its not made of gold

It could be pure Chinese silk,you never know.

Back
Top Bottom