What's new

Hindu Extremists attacks partygoers in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't blame this attack as a Indian I don't know about the cultural policy of my nation. Our society is belongs to conservative ,or non-conservative or semi-conservative I don't know that confusion leads to such attack.

If instead of these were Muslims then whole media would have been crying over it. but now it is protection of culture.....Great theory

Some of then are so crazy that they keep tabs on any girls (Hindu) even talking with Muslim boys, routinely intervening in what should be a private conversation.

Thanks for the reply.

The cropped part seems to be a direct result of the phenomenon called "Love Jihad" where apparently Muslim youths love girls and then force them to convert to Islam to marry them.

What is the Govt doing to check this huge influx of Keralite Muslims and the growth of the fringe evangelist groups ? Because inferring from your post, that if these two are curbed then the vital oxygen supply for the RW groups would automatically be choked.

Some of then are so crazy that they keep tabs on any girls (Hindu) even talking with Muslim boys, routinely intervening in what should be a private conversation.

IN Kerala its mostly the reverse. The core of the Moral Police is the Muslim groups who routinely beats up boys of other communities if they dare to speak to a Muslim Girl. The Gulf Connection are destroying our delicate social fabric. Sometimes I feel its better Keralites are banned from Gulf.

Partying on weekends is normal.

Drink these forign made Indian liqours and give your money to fu^ks like vijaya malya who supplies every bank CEO with women to get 1000's of crores in loans and when bank corrupt gives yellow paper.

this kind of violence always remind me of those tragic events 60 years ago we learnt in history.

these extremists should be hanged.

Good the police has taken action and the accused should be presented in the court, the problem ends there.

IN Kerala its mostly the reverse. The core of the Moral Police is the Muslim groups who routinely beats up boys of other communities if they dare to speak to a Muslim Girl. The Gulf Connection are destroying our delicate social fabric. Sometimes I feel its better Keralites are banned from Gulf.
And indians question me when i equate kerala being kashmir of south.:rolleyes:

hindu taliban.....nazis..send them pink panties again

It actually is a boiling communal cauldron which is always at the tipping point. The influx of a large muslim population from Kerala who are more orthodox (though moneyed from the Gulf) has caused great uneasiness. The Hijab & the Burkha are now the norm & that routinely spills over to classrooms where there is now tremendous friction with some Muslim girls insisting on wearing the Hijab to class when most educational institutions have a policy of not allowing religious or religion based clothing. The second part is that of a growing number of Christian fringe groups affiliated to churches in the U.S. & Australia who are pushing a conversion driven agenda. This is completely different from the large catholic presence which has been in Mangalore for a very long time with very little friction. All this has created a very fertile ground for right wing Hindu groups who are now behaving like self appointed guardians of Hinduism. Some of then are so crazy that they keep tabs on any girls (Hindu) even talking with Muslim boys, routinely intervening in what should be a private conversation. The divide is getting worse with each passing day & points of friction are only going to increase.

The above incident is not directly connected except to explain the presence of the lunatic group behind it.

thank god i live in chhattisgarh where 96% of hindus are residing and here only 1.9% muslims are living(in total state population) .and mostly muslims are living in their $hithole (slum area).by the way in c.g . no islamic history in past and mostly muslims are outsider like-UP and BIHAR.and in c.g. no muslim have guts to touch any hindu girl.:guns:

thank good i live in chhattisgarh where 96% of hindus are residing and here only 1.9% muslim are living .and mostly muslims are living in their $hithole (slum area).by the way in c.g . no islamic history in past and mostly muslims are outsider like-UP and BIHAR.and in c.g. no muslim have guts to touch any hindu girl.

Hmm... Your weapon of choice?? AK-47 or Type 56??

And your talking about Indian Muslims only, right son, cuz if you talked to me like that, I wouldve capped your ***

LOL jk.............

And indians question me when i equate kerala being kashmir of south.:rolleyes:

hindu taliban.....nazis..send them pink panties again

What about Muslim Taliban? Green panties perhaps.

Short cut patches wont work.

A long term solution is needed.
Ak-47 armed girls on the roads to kill anyone who attack them or film them being attacked.

Hmm... Your weapon of choice?? AK-47 or Type 56??

And your talking about Indian Muslims only, right son, cuz if you talked to me like that, I wouldve capped your ***

LOL jk.............
Ak-47 par poora bharosa hai chinese maal pe nahi pata nahi kab jaam ho jaye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom