What's new

Hindu fooled Hindus

It's like all propaganda, one sided and beligerant aimed to deny the Majority Kashmiri Muslims a voice in their occupation and oppression

Al Facts. Zero Fiction.
100 percent Verification for every single scene.

Just name the scene and I can give a hard proof.

Al Facts. Zero Fiction.
100 percent Verification for every single scene.

Just name the scene and I can give a hard proof.

Propaganda because it denies the oppression of the Kashmiri people who are a overwhelmingly Muslim people a voice in their oppression and centers on a Hindu minority to justify oppression of the Kashmiri people

The pandits chose Indian oppression over kashmiryat and paid the price

Propaganda because it denies the oppression of the Kashmiri people who are a overwhelmingly Muslim people a voice in their oppression and centers on a Hindu minority to justify oppression of the Kashmiri people

The pandits chose Indian oppression over kashmiryat and paid the price

First learn to use the word : Propaganda
When facts which Actually took place in time are shown.. we have a better word > "History"

This is movie is a well documented History.

Propaganda, is based on fabrications and fiction using tools of mass hysteria.

There have been movies like Shaurya which showd Indian Army doing wrong to some Kashmiri. That was one side of the Story.

Most call it propaganda. I dont. I wont ( if, its true and can be verified ).

If you just want to see one side of the story.. that suits your "Propaganda". Well I have nothing to add.

When facts which Actually took place in time are shown.. we have a better word > "History"

There have been movies like Shaurya which showd Indian Army doing wrong to some Kashmiri. That was one side of the Story.

If you just want to see one side of the story.. that suits your "Propaganda". Well I have nothing to add.
Whose facts? Who is reporting these “facts” and who is verifying them.
Its like Goebbells saying the jews are the root to all evil and his Nazis are cheering

Whether it's true or not is irrespective, south Asians hate each other and are divided

Some.of.it might be true but it's still utilised as propaganda to achieve a aim that Jinnah already warned is about

Radio Rwanda!!!

Want to know the real genocide? 1946 - 48 genocide of Muslims in and around Jammu by Dogra forces... the real numbers will perhaps never be known... from 100k to half a million. One man killed will have a name, more will just become a statistic... Does anyone really care?
Northern Punjab of Pakistan is full of migrants from Kashmir... who knows how many came but by current figures ... they number in millions!

Whether it's true or not is irrespective, south Asians hate each other and are divided
Let's not generalise.

One or two dyspeptics hate everyone else, everyone hates those one or two dyspeptics.

I don't know, but I've heard habitual sufferers swear by Pepto Bismol.

Radio Rwanda!!!

Want to know the real genocide? 1946 - 48 genocide of Muslims in and around Jammu by Dogra forces... the real numbers will perhaps never be known... from 100k to half a million. One man killed will have a name, more will just become a statistic... Does anyone really care?
Northern Punjab of Pakistan is full of migrants from Kashmir... who knows how many came but by current figures ... they number in millions!
Were you or your family affected by it?

Mine was.

We can exchange stories. Send me your e-mail id or mail me.

Whose facts? Who is reporting these “facts” and who is verifying them.
Its like Goebbells saying the jews are the root to all evil and his Nazis are cheering

The Sun rises in East. Moon revolves around earth.

These are facts. Whose facts are these ?
Thats the answer to your question.

The Reporting of facts, is widely available over internt. You can verify it yourself all you need is a working eye and ears.

As I said, every single scene of the movie has a real life video. Every single Scene.

For example :

Kashmiri pandit genocide needed recognition , previous governments did very well to hide the facts under secular veil in the name of healing and stoping hate.

This movie's success is proof that one cannot hide away facts.

Current govt too cannot just bank on this movie they should announce clusters in Kashmir well secured to kashmiri pandits exclusively,as well as jobs.

Kashmiri pandit genocide needed recognition , previous governments did very well to hide the facts under secular veil in the name of healing and stoping hate.

This movie's success is proof that one cannot hide away facts.

Current govt too cannot just bank on this movie they should announce clusters in Kashmir well secured to kashmiri pandits exclusively,as well as jobs.

All India is a communal shithole and people are dividing everywhere, that's why there has been no great rush of pandits into Kashmir

That's because the local population still largely hates them and the occupation and as India becomes MORE communal, how can sending these pandits Into the middle of a hostile population be even possible when even in places like Delhi a new partition is happening

All India is a communal shithole and people are dividing everywhere, that's why there has been no great rush of pandits into Kashmir

That's because the local population still largely hates them and the occupation and as India becomes MORE communal, how can sending these pandits Into the middle of a hostile population be even possible when even in places like Delhi a new partition is happening

Pakistanis calling others communal is like pot calling the kettle black.

Pandits couldn't go back due to security reasons, this time they won't be alone seperate townships will be created and all other Indians will join them.

Then we will see who will be scared.

Don't worry about Delhi it's beyond your understanding.

Pakistanis calling others communal is like pot calling the kettle black.

Pandits couldn't go back due to security reasons, this time they won't be alone seperate townships will be created and all other Indians will join them.

Then we will see who will be scared.

Don't worry about Delhi it's beyond your understanding.

Yaar we had Partition because we knew we were communal, all south Asia is like this

Having all these different people stuck in one shit communal state is a disaster

I hate Hindus with a burning Passion and want nothing more to see them in pain and suffer, how the fcuk am I supposed to live alongside a people I despise , this is why Partition was important to separate the populations

Partition is now occuring across India and you think when in places like Delhi, Kerala and UP where Partition is already happening that Kashmir will see pandits return 😂😂😂😂😂

The hate amongst the communities is too much and hindutva poison is just adding to the inevitable division eventually of India because the people can't live together

Back
Top Bottom