What's new

Hindu leader removed from Parliament of World's Religions after far-right links exposed

hussain0216

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Slowly but surely we can build up allies and alliances

Hindutva extremism is a threat to all South Asia, it's a threat to Muslims everywhere, Arabs, Turks, Iranians doesn't matter. the hindus have a mental burden of 1000 years of history.

Let hindutva show the face of Hindu extremism and spread the message

Hindutva extremism is a threat to all South Asia, it's a threat to Muslims everywhere, Arabs, Turks, Iranians doesn't matter. the hindus have a mental burden of 1000 years of history.

Who is a threat the one who says I am the only one or which says Wisemen call God with different names.

Who is a threat the one who says I am the only one or which says Wisemen call God with different names.

Hindutva will spread the poison for us, any connection to it will burn the hindus,

Our efforts are simple, spread the news about the hindutva poison for all to see, especially Indian Muslims and Muslims around the world

Look into the background of all hindus to ensure they have no connection to hindutva extremism and if they do ensure the threat is neutralized

Hindutva will spread the poison for us, any connection to it will burn the hindus,

Our efforts are simple, spread the news about the hindutva poison for all to see, especially Indian Muslims and Muslims around the world

Look into the background of all hindus to ensure they have no connection to hindutva extremism and if they do ensure the threat is neutralized
Good luck, I too want diversity in India and don't want Muslims moving slowly away from Islam.

Good luck, I too want diversity in India and don't want Muslims moving slowly away from Islam.

There are over 200 million Indian Muslims, they are becoming increasingly antagonized and day after day JINNAHs message is resonating

Islam is a strong faith, it will sustain its population everywhere

But you have to target the Hindu enemy

Consider the above article, the hinduwani was found out by a diverse group of Muslims from different ethnic backgrounds

Making that group understand the threat from hindus is very important of we want to create a narrative

Who cares
You burst the bubble even before “allies and alliances” building up invitations could be sent?

Thoda halka haath rakho.
If Chindoos don't care / this pajeetni's invite wasn't cancelled why are these Tanatanis doing RR about Chindoooooooooooooooophobia?

He's talking against giving platform to terrorist sympathiser Shitke, can't you even read madrassah graduate?
What's the locus standi of toilet cleaners from Pak anyway? Begaani shaadi mai bikhmanga jihadi deewaana?
Abbey jahil, stop reading fairy tales about flying bandars and blue perverts seducing gopi concubines for a second and read the tweet before rattling off some stupid response.

Here, I even took a screenshot for your scrawny, filthy ⚫ jahil behind:

1692325772062.png

Abbey jahil, stop reading fairy tales about flying bandars and blue men seducing gopi concubines for a second and read the tweet before rattling off some stupid response.

Here, I even took a screenshot for your scrawny, filthy ⚫ jahil behind:

View attachment 946705
What's the proof of that? I can also write the earth is flat and you are a gandi naali ka keeda
Terrorist sooars claimed Nivedita Bhide was kicked off from the event, I posted proof she was not.
Now attach an IED along your waist and do your thing instead of whining here like an illiterate madrassa graduate.

In America, not in the Arab/Muslim world.

No statement from Arab/Muslim states that Hindu extremism will impact relations. They focus only on Islamic extremism.

They have to care about human lives to care about Muslim lives, which they don't. But they care about burning Quran. They along with India lack in human rights.

Back
Top Bottom