What's new

Hindu Mob Lynches Police Officer in Uttar Pradesh over Cow Slaughter

One was killed and one was injured by the shooting and is now in hospital.

You are a real idiot. At least make an attempt to find out the truth before commenting on it.

25-30 cows were butchered in the night and left on the fields where they were found by the villagers.

On top of this loss, people were shot where one died and another is in the hospital.

People have lost faith in the police to do anything, which is why they have to resort to such action.

But pathetic haters like you want to spin this into a North south thing. disgusting. :sick:
ok,by the looks of it, it seems it was an act to provoke hindus..was culprit caught?has it been confirmed that it was a muslim who did that?Whoever has done it,deserved to be killed.

ok,by the looks of it, it seems it was an act to provoke hindus..was culprit caught?has it been confirmed that it was a muslim who did that?Whoever has done it,deserved to be killed.

Do you have any doubt that it was muslims who have done this ?

Who else would do this in UP ? christians ?

Do you have any doubt that it was muslims who have done this ?

Who else would do this in UP ? christians ?
It may well have been an act of anti social elements (who may even be hindus )to create a rift between hindus and muslims for a political mileage in the upcoming 2019 lok sabha elections..whoever has done that deserves severe punishment.

Shoot on sight for vigilantes especially the uneducated idiots. Who gave them the right to kill ? Shoot on sight if the police had some back bone left.

I have just now read that the same bulendshahar in which this incident happened,Hindus opened gates of a Shiva temple for thousands of muslims to perform namaz just one day before..and within 24 hours,cows found dead..what an irony..if muslims are there behind this cow massacre,it's like they digging their own graves..Hindus are generally peaceful and accomodating but once their patience runs out,nobody can stop them.
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...-namaaz-in-courtyard/articleshow/66911290.cms

I have just now read that the same bulendshahar in which this incident happened,Hindus opened gates of a Shiva temple for thousands of muslims to perform namaz just one day before..and within 24 hours,cows found dead..what an irony..if muslims are there behind this cow massacre,it's like they digging their own graves..Hindus are generally peaceful and accomodating but once their patience runs out,nobody can stop them.
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...-namaaz-in-courtyard/articleshow/66911290.cms
just yesterday tableeghi ijtema in which lakhs of muslims participated ended in bulendshahar..there is every possibility some muslim miscreants who attended this tableegh have killed those cows...I know I should not talk this at this moment but parliament elections are just a few months away..such incidents can help BJP ..UP has highest number of lok sabha seats..a considerable number there can bring back Modi in power...As I said earlier,Muslims by indulging in such incidents,are harming themselves.

Yogi struggling to improve UP citizens standard of life. Hence he is using communal tactics. Failure of government led to mini riot.

Back
Top Bottom