What's new

Hindu Muslim riots in India | 21 people killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the video you are talking about, two brothers killed in sialkot.

It is distinctly different from the other video. So on what basis are you claiming its a fake ?

Its the same video mate, the one you posted has been taken from a different angle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where the fck is the fcking media. I can't believe this is the plight of Hindus in India. This is just sickening.

It's the plight of misbehaving Hindus in Muslim dominated areas of Hindustan.

Remember Unity in Diversity? :lol:

It's the plight of misbehaving Hindus in Muslim dominated areas of Hindustan.

Remember Unity in Diversity? :lol:

It's a fake video based on a incident in Sailkot PAkistan.

Anyways most of the dead are muslims not that it matters whether a hindu died or a muslim.

Thanks mate for pointing it out. Just goes to show how easy it is to get carried away. However am still miffed at the political correctness of the media.

Carried away with what ? .......those two Hindu kids would have been killed on similar lines. This changes nothing.

@Mritunjaya You moron stop spreading rumors here is the original video from 2010 from Sialkot Pakistan:

@Roybot @Nair saab.

You are the Moron here who think that just because the video is fake the Hindus killed by the Muslim mob for defending his sister would be any different.

The video in any case does serves the purpose of giving dose of reality to those not wishing to see the ugly reality.

Last edited by a moderator:
It now it sucks to be you at this moment as you just got caught with your pants down posting a fake video.

So its clear now that your a Muslim.

I posted a picture from you-tube that said video of Hindu boys being killed in UP. :coffee: ...... I did not make that video so I have no reason to be embarrassed.

But it does highlight how you want to pretend that the brutal killing never happened.

You are the Moron here who think that just because the video is fake the Hindus killed by the Muslim mob for defending his sister would be any different.

The video in any case does serves the purpose of giving dose of reality to those not wishing to see the ugly reality.
all right so if some muslim now goes and post a video from Bosnian concentration camps and calls it as a genocide of muslims in India will yo believe it! :lol:

Anyways i don;t want to talk to a d!ckhead with an IQ less than 10.

So its clear now that your a Muslim.

I posted a picture from you-tube that said video of Hindu boys being killed in UP. :coffee: ...... I did not make that video so I have no reason to be embarrassed.

But it does highlight how you want to pretend that the brutal killing never happened.

Interesting I never knew that Sakhsam Malhotra is a muslim name.very intriguing.:yay:

The vid is fake, but its about high time UP must be divided into smaller states. Break down the vote bank of Yadavs and Muslims.

How will that help ? ......in fact the hindus in the muslim majority areas will be worse off.

all right so if some muslim now goes and post a video from Bosnian concentration camps and calls it as a genocide of muslims in India will yo believe it! :lol:
Anyways i don;t want to talk to a d!ckhead with an IQ less than 10.
Interesting I never knew that Sakhsam Malhotra is a muslim name.very intriguing.:yay:

Do you have a point ? :coffee: ...........are you going to sit here and pretend that those two Hindu boys were not beaten to death by a muslim mob when they tried to defend their sister from getting molested ?

That video might not be the exact murder video, but that the video gives us a pretty good idea what must have gone down.

There was another clown here calling it a 'mishap'....what are you going to call it ?

Unfortunate incident ?

Do you have a point ? :coffee: ...........are you going to sit here and pretend that those two Hindu boys were not beaten to death by a muslim mob when they tried to defend their sister from getting molested ?

3 people-2 Hindus and 1 muslim died in a clash on august 27 when the sister of hindus was allegedly molested.

So cheap politicians used this attempt to communalize this incident.AS result of which 14 muslims and 7 hindus died.

Molestations and murders happen everyday in India some time back a girl was raped in mumbai by guys who were mostly muslims but did that lead to riots in mumbai?

Carried away with what ? .......those two Hindu kids would have been killed on similar lines. This changes nothing.

i read that both sides shot at each other.a muslim photographer was lynched by the mob ;not sure how hindu journalist was killed.why did they have guns with them in the first place?do ppl get guns in markets in UP like in pak?
P.S:From what i have read,i guess it is 7 muslims and 3 jats that were killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom