What's new

Hindu Muslim riots in India | 21 people killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats Akhand Bharat to you bro.

Or do you prefer when you were ruled by us via this map in the glorious empire of King Maurya

Mauryan_Empire_Map.gif

lol does this mean south india part of kashmir was not part of Akhand Bharat? lol

Maurya empire father was Chanakiya born in Pakistan, Taxila. Thats not akand bharat but Akhand ancient pakistan.

India is formed with Hindu and Sikhs and some converted muslim and christians but we people living here from our existence unlike you converted people.

Kyo thousands mile jake tumhare jawan khassi ho gaye the kya ???

Agher itni himmat thi to laghana tha chakar lahore ka phir se 71 mein?

lol does this mean south india part of kashmir was not part of Akhand Bharat? lol

Maurya empire father was Chanakiya born in Pakistan, Taxila. Thats not akand bharat but Akhand ancient pakistan.

I can do this all day. Pakistan was always ruled from India.

Thats vedic period for you.

Map_of_Vedic_India.png

If you look at the history of Hindu Muslim riots in India, the instigator has always been the Muslims. Hindus do not attack unless attacked.

In most of the riots ..Hindu don't start but they finish the riots....

Agher itni himmat thi to laghana tha chakar lahore ka phir se 71 mein?
I would not like to see a stupidly brave Indian army that focuses on taking conquering the East, as well as the West. Wars are fought by tactical and strategic requirements - not by stupid jeh@di bravado.

pakistan was a part of india.. :coffee:

Well no,let me explain

The mehrgarh civilization confirms that the descendent of north indians and Pakistanis were the ancient People of balochistan.

to south asia humans came from either Pakistan side or south india.

In a sense Pakistans are the ancestors of North indians and central indians

Beta lahore hana tha 71 mein, you are comparing 65 to 71. In 71 they sided with you and there was gap of thousands miles between lahore and Bagladesh. :lol:

We were coming to lahore for tea in 71, but USA saved your a$$e$. Or else you would be polishing my shoes right now in Lahore while I would be sipping on some nice lahori tea :tup:

The nurse in charge of you should be booked for dereliction of duty.

In any case - the image uploaded is of VHG. (Very high quality). Its of high resolution. Right Click on the image and click on Open Image. :taz:
Again retarded Indians dont know geography, that map is of South Asia and old one.

I can do this all day. Pakistan was always ruled from India.

Thats vedic period for you.

Map_of_Vedic_India.png

That Vedic map you posted isnt that of empire but how far Vedic Brahmins went in to India from Pakistan and fucked up Indians with caste system. Learn your history kiddo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom