What's new

Hindu Muslim riots in India | 21 people killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should i post my DNA results as well while we are at it? :omghaha:

No. Name first. :coffee:

DNA proves that 95% of our DNA is similar to chimps. Does that make us 95% chimpanzee? Idiot :pissed:
Besides DNA only proves genetic buildup. We are talking about culture. Or have you forgotten the meaning as well? :azn:

Deep down i know who i am, im not looking at foreign places for identity like you do.

Really coming thick from a Pakistani whose compatriots changed their flags to DRK in droves and have infested the forum with Chinese false flags even many flutter US one and continuiously keep changing their home country's flag.

Indus = Indus Valley Civilization = First human civilization created in this world by Indians.Because of IVC, we Indians gifted humanity and civilization to this world.

What we Indian? IVC is in Pakistan only some parts of India falls in IVC

B_Id_417987_injured-girl-1.jpg

B_Id_417985_curfew.jpg

B_Id_417983_injured-1.jpg

B_Id_417981_muzaffarnagar-2.jpg

PHOTOS: Muzaffarnagar riots: Curfew in force, toll climbs to 31 Photo Gallery, Picture News Gallery - The Indian Express

More pictures: In PICS: Communal Violence in Muzaffarnagar | India | www.indiatimes.com

Indian media: Violence in Muzaffarnagar

BBC

Media in India are worried over religious clashes in the northern state of Uttar Pradesh and urge political parties to refrain from making it an election issue.

Indian army soldiers have been deployed in Muzaffarnagar district after 28 people were killed in religious clashes between Hindus and Muslims.

The Indian Express warns that the violence "points to active troublemaking in anticipation of the 2014 general election".

It adds that "given how incendiary the politics of religion has proven to be, even playing with the cinders is deeply unwise".

The Deccan Herald says that religious violence is "engineered, planned and orchestrated… it is not inevitable but can be prevented".

"With a general election round the corner, parties will be looking to polarise society. If Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav doesn't act to address the issue now, the communal situation could slide out of control," the paper warns.

Hindi newspaper the Dainik Jagran says that "the Muzaffarnagar incidents have shattered the image of the Uttar Pradesh government, proving it is incapable of preventing them".

Meanwhile, The Times of India reports that 22 Indian cities are facing severe water shortages.

"Water scarcity is fast becoming urban India's number one woe, with government's own data revealing that residents in 22 out of 32 major cities have to deal with daily shortages," the paper adds.
Child brides

BBC Monitoring reports and analyses news from TV, radio, web and print media around the world. For more reports from BBC Monitoring, click here. You can follow BBC Monitoring on Twitter and Facebook.

No. Name first. :coffee:

DNA proves that 95% of our DNA is similar to chimps. Does that make us 95% chimpanzee? Idiot :pissed:
Besides DNA only proves genetic buildup. We are talking about culture. Or have you forgotten the meaning as well? :azn:

Actually it's more than 98% match with chimp's DNA.

What we Indian? IVC is in Pakistan only some parts of India falls in IVC
What if Pakistan grows to become United States of Islam(including Islamic republics of Uzbekistan, Kerala, Dalitstan etc etc)? :azn:
:rofl:

Regarding Dalitstan - @Gautam is fighting for it. :D We support him :yay:

Last edited by a moderator:
No need to , we already know it will probably return some results matching in riyadh :D

hahaha i will give you glimpse of my results from 23andme.com of me and my friend both of us Pakistani punjabis. 23andme.com have samples from these Pakistani populations. They compare DNA with all over the world samples they have which is over 300.000.

Balochi HGDP 25
Brahui HGDP 25
Burusho HGDP 25
Kalash HGDP 25
Makrani HGDP 25
Sindhi HGDP 25
Hazara HGDP 24
Pathan HGDP 23
Uygur HGDP 10

They dont have punjabi samples but from all over India who who have tested in 23andme.com. My ancestry composition was between pathan & baloch while my friend between sindhi and Baloch. And couple of weeks latter some Indian added me on list to share data and i accepted, and guess what? His dna didn't match any of these populations. And he was not even lower caste but upper caste baniya.

I know where we come from but im making sure you guys also learn your true history.

By your standards we can guess your frustration for not making it in the Arab League. Sorry for your loss. :cry:
hahaha i will give you glimpse of my results from 23andme.com of me and my friend both of us Pakistani punjabis. 23andme.com have samples from these Pakistani populations.

Balochi HGDP 25
Brahui HGDP 25
Burusho HGDP 25
Kalash HGDP 25
Makrani HGDP 25
Sindhi HGDP 25
Hazara HGDP 24
Pathan HGDP 23
Uygur HGDP 10

They dont have punjabi samples but from all over India who who have tested in 23andme.com. My ancestry composition was between pathan & baloch while my friend between sindhi and Baloch. And couple of weeks latter some Indian added me on list to share data and i accepted, and guess what? His dna didn't match any of these populations. And he was not even lower caste but upper caste baniya.

I know where we come from but im making sure you guys also learn your true history.
He told you like this - "Hey Khan Sahab - I am a high caste baniya" !! :D :D :omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom