What's new

Hindu Muslim riots in India | 21 people killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough. Even many Indians don't believe in your own govt and think they are hiding the real situation along LAC. But anyways in front of a Pakistani you can post to believe in your govt. Nothing wrong with that. ;)

You are beyond my reasoning capacity.:cheesy:

Yadavs are the biggest culprits in UP, they vote for these morons blindly. I hate these yadavs.

Excuse me ! This is riots orchestrated by BJP MLAs and a former Congress MP.

Shame on BJP.

How Yadavs comes into picture of riots between Jats and Muslims ?

@Mritunjaya, @Assault Rifle

07t7.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Name India is drived from Indus and Indus Vally is today's Pakistan - Your country name is illegitimate - You should use Bharat or Hindustan only.

Indus flows through India in Jammu and Kashmir . Check a physical map of Indian subcontinent . So the name is justified . And ancient greeks and macedonians used to call India as land east of Indus not adjacent to it . And noone is stopping you from naming your country western India if you are so offended at our country's name .:lol:

You told us to remember hindu kush, and i told you to remember gujrat. Or Hyderabad. Or East pakistan. Or kashmir. or soon to be balochistan. tit for tat :)
Nope My Boy , The hindu Kush was done by us with your ancestors those were later ran away to india and In gujrat you killed your own fellow indians. So In all and all you damaged yourself in our hatred. :lol:

Reactions: EAK
Nope My Boy , The hindu Kush was done by us with your ancestors those were later ran away to india and In gujrat you killed your own fellow indians. So In all and all you damaged yourself in our hatred. :lol:

Actually hindukush was done on your own ancestors by the central asians:lol:

Excuse me ! This is riots orchestrated by BJP MLAs and a former Congress MP.

Shame on BJP.

How Yadavs comes into picture of riots between Jats and Muslims ?

No they have been apprehended just because they violated Prohibitory orders.

When BJP runs out of any winning agenda , they indulged into these riots.

BJP is a menace of India.

Mulyam singh already cautioned of these evil agenda of BJP-RSS.

OK we will do it with your kashmiri then :tup: :lol: thanks for the insight...

Excelent now you accept they were our ancestors and not yours. :omghaha: Every time Indian claim our history remind them of hindu kush and then they will go back to rat hole slowly :omghaha:

Really ? Then why you claim that we are invaders?
OK we will do it with your kashmiri then :tup: :lol: thanks for the insight...
As I told you , You guys are well known Losers. I'm direct referring to Hindu Nationalists .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom