What's new

Hindu Muslim riots in India | 21 people killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excelent now you accept they were our ancestors and not yours. :omghaha: Every time Indian claim our history remind them of hindu kush and then they will go back to rat hole slowly :omghaha:

no hindu kush was your ancestor. But IVC was ours :angel:

No they have been apprehended just because they violated Prohibitory orders.

One MLA of BJP posted a fake video of mob killing two men in his facebook page.

CDs were distributed of that video which originally belongs to Pakistan.

Riot happen only because of these BJP politics of blood.

Yeah - And know baniyas are trying to change the name to Indus Sarswati Vally to shift entire IVC to Bharat :pissed:

The problem is the mytical river which they think it is, doesn't run completely in India but Pakistan. lol On top of that the latest reprot already debunked that river being Sarasvati. No one call it Sarasvati civilization out side RSS school from where these nuts learn history.

no hindu kush was your ancestor. But IVC was ours :angel:

wtf

:omghaha:

One MLA of BJP posted a fake video of mob killing two men in his facebook page.

CDs were distributed of that video which originally belongs to Pakistan.

Riot happen only because of these BJP politics of blood.

Brrro i am disappointed with your propaganda against the last honest patriotic people left in india, the bjp :(

Excelent now you accept they were our ancestors and not yours. :omghaha: Every time Indian claim our history remind them of hindu kush and then they will go back to rat hole slowly :omghaha:

So you feel proud that your ancestors were butchered cruelly by the invadors . Yay party :partay: Our ancestors were assraped at hindukush ! :omghaha:

Indus flows through India in Jammu and Kashmir . Check a physical map of Indian subcontinent . So the name is justified . And ancient greeks and macedonians used to call India as land east of Indus not adjacent to it . And noone is stopping you from naming your country western India if you are so offended at our country's name .:lol:

J & K is disputed territory --- period

The name India is derived from Indus, which originates from the Old Persian word Hinduš. The latter term stems from the Sanskrit word Sindhu, which was the historical local appellation for the Indus River

Anyway - Pakistan should have second name "Mainland India" and Bharat's name should be changed to "Outer India"

Name India is drived from Indus and Indus Vally is today's Pakistan - Your country name is illegitimate - You should use Bharat or Hindustan only.

Indus was in India and Pakistan only came in existence recently so your objection is illegitimate.I agree the name Hindustan is illigimate.

Name India is drived from Indus and Indus Vally is today's Pakistan - Your country name is illegitimate - You should use Bharat or Hindustan only.

Indus was in India and Pakistan only came in existence recently so your objection is illegitimate.I agree the name Hindustan is illegitimate.

These BJP people are responsible for fanning the riot with fake online video and CDs distribution.

They must be bring to book as soon as possible.

So you feel proud that your ancestors were butchered cruelly by the invadors . Yay party :partay: Our ancestors were assraped at hindukush ! :omghaha:

I feel proud of IVC, Gandhara & Vedic. Did i say i was happy they were butchered lol But you sure are as typical bania but at the same time proud of their archiments also lol

The problem is the mytical river which they think it is, doesn't run completely in India but Pakistan. lol On top of that the latest reprot already debunked that river being Sarasvati. No one call it Sarasvati civilization out side RSS school from where these nuts learn history.

wtf

:omghaha:

SO here is what happened. We indians made ivc, the greatest civilization. then we were also responsible for many great empires like gandhara, vedic period etc. Then when muslims started coming, we were like fcuk this, and peaced out to india. some of them stayed back, and they were your ancestors who got in hindukush...

The more riots in UP, the more gains for BJP.

UPwalas deserve this aur karo Mulayam ko vote
Our secular Media willl never report this

On a positive side
This can mean more gains for the BJP

These small gains will not help BJP.. They need to work on some strategy to polarize this divide on larger scale... hope Amit Shah is making his moves..

Ye dekho ... Kiska Haath hai en riots main ....

Shameless BJP.

I feel proud of IVC, Gandhara & Vedic. Did i say i was happy they were butchered lol But you sure are as typical bania but at the same time proud of their archiments also lol

But the peculiar use of smileys in your post suggested otherwise . And I am not a baniya but dalit . IVC , Gandhara and vedic are all Indian civilizations , so why wouldn't we proud of them :pop:

SO here is what happened. We indians made ivc, the greatest civilization. then we were also responsible for many great empires like gandhara, vedic period etc. Then when muslims started coming, we were like fcuk this, and peaced out to india. some of them stayed back, and they were your ancestors who got in hindukush...
Nope those remained back were still the owner of their ancestry lands , but your ancestor who tried to confront us were defeated badly by our well organized forces .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom