What's new

Hindu Terrorism and Pakistan-India relations

Dude, these are sweeping statement made by Congress before elections. You should know 2014 election is coming. You all say that LOC incident was for diverting the rape issue and GOI wanted this for election purposes, you all believe this conspiracy theory but you don't see that Congress is making these statements in mind of coming elections as BJP is getting stronger.

BTW don't make rhetoric, come with proofs.

2014 election :lol:

enough said n this mofker proved his loyalty to soniya mummy by saying this.

shinde and all gets a thread here now,is it?

Who needs enemies when we have leaders like these? Kinda level they stoop to save their political interest is really disgusting. Such statements only adds to the ammunitions of adversary's arsenal. Absolutely pathetic..

See this is what I was talking about. Instead of acknowledging that there is a Hindu terrorist problem in india, they are condemning the minister who dared to highlight that fact!

Question for indians:Is burying your head in the sand and denying everything will eradicate the problem?

cofee_cup,

Please give Shinde & Chidambaram, citizenship and good posts in your country.They are damn good at playing chamchas.

See this is what I was talking about. Instead of acknowledging that there is a Hindu terrorist problem in india, they are condemning the minister who dared to highlight that fact!

Question for indians:Is burying your head in the sand and denying everything will eradicate the problem?

if you have been here for a while you will know that these people have convinced themselves that they are a super power.
They set up a few call centers and all of a sudden they think they can throw their weight around in the world.
Honestly there is no point in really discussing this, you will point out some facts, they will change the topic by saying "Yeah well Pakistan is a failed state...and my daddy can beat up your daddy" and the thread will go down the troll gutter.

Best way to deal with Indians is to let them delude themselves until they start crossing the line then hit em up with a healthy dose of facts and mockery. :)

See.. this is what I'm saying. Who needs an external enemy when you have your own leader feeding them with the c$%p by talking against your own country? Not your fault my friend...

so I guess the race for the next puppet PM of India is on :lol:

That is the problem that now terrorists are making parties to legitimize their wrong doings. Its like if TTP become a democratic party in Pakistan and legitimize its killings.
Oye, first learn some history about these parties. TTP is a terrorist organizations that do suicide bombings, bomb blasts, beheading of your dear soldiers.

Tell me, when did VHP, RSS or BJP did that. All you have is Samjhota Blast which was an isolated incident and rest are riots case.

No comparison. So keep your idiotic posts to yourself.

BJP = TTP My A$$.

Come with facts, figures and proofs. Don't give same typical Pakistani rhetoric.

cofee_cup,

Please give Shinde & Chidambaram, citizenship and good posts in your country.They are damn good at playing chamchas.

So you would rather have Shinde + Chidambaram get Pakistani nationality than hanging those Hindu terrorists blowing up trains, mosques, bazaars and massacring people?

We have many Gujrati muslims on asylum in UK and i have heard their stories...
Are yaar, you Pakistanis all have some Gujrat friend or relatives in India. Dude, those were riots. You do understand riots. If 3000 Muslims were killed, over 700 Hindus were also killed.

As for Gujrat case, why don't you listen to families of those Hindu people who were locked inside railway wagon and burnt alive by Muslims which started the riots.

Don't make conclusions when you don't know entire story. Typical Pakistani behavior.

So you would rather have Shinde + Chidambaram get Pakistani nationality than hanging those Hindu terrorists blowing up trains, mosques, bazaars and massacring people?

i only have an issue with samjhauta express,whoever bombed it should not have done so.

secondly,if they r proven guilty i wud gladly let purohit or whoever go to the gallows but in return u have to give us hafeez syed,syed salahuddin and also let us deal with geelani and yasin malik the way we want.

otherwise,i dont want a gold medal for being the righteous one.

The simple difference is that when there is such a case in India - there is an investigation done and the culprits are caught.

Our citizens are not involved in bombing neighbouring countries, our citizens are not caught in US/UK involved in terror activities, etc, etc.

This is in sharp contrast with Pakistan - where Islamic terrorism had state sanction till 2001.

Shinde is warming up chair in Home Ministry block in Delhi thereby raising a question on his own effectiveness. What a facepalm !

Abe Chaman, do you know anything about Congress, Indian politics and what happens in India. The comment was made just after 3 day summit of Congress for 2014 elections.

You all are taking shots on a political statement which is directed for votes. Come with facts, not one liners.

Really..?

This is how we terrorize our Muslims.

Appointed as The Chief Justice of India in the forenoon of 29.09.2012.

Hon'ble Mr. Justice Altamas Kabir (DoB.19.07.1948)
Term of Office: (DoA)09.09.2005 to (DoR)18.07.2013

Hon'ble Mr. Justice Aftab Alam (DoB.19.04.1948)
Term of Office: (DoA)12.11.2007 to (DoR)18.04.2013

Hon'ble Mr. Justice Fakkir Mohamed Ibrahim Kalifulla (DoB.23.07.1951)
Term of Office: (DoA) 02.04.2012 (F.N.) to (DoR) 22.07.2016
Supreme Court of India - Chief Justice of India & Sitting Judges

Vice President of India

Shri M. Hamid Ansari

Hon'ble Mr. Justice M.Y. Eqbal
Term of Office: (DoA) 24.12.2012 (F.N.) to (DoR) 12.02.2016

Supreme Court of India - Chief Justice of India & Sitting Judges

I have noticed this being repeated alot...Just because some Muslim name person in India is holding a post, Indians go around praiding it as a counter reply to our questions...In UK, MOST of the Indian Muslims are either the MASJID going mullahs OR the pub going I was born a Muslim cant do anything about it guys!

So, just because you have given some Muslim named people some post does not signify much to us...PLUS it is no counter reply to why OTHER MUSLIMS are being terrorized?

if you have been here for a while you will know that these people have convinced themselves that they are a super power.
They set up a few call centers and all of a sudden they think they can throw their weight around in the world.
Honestly there is no point in really discussing this, you will point out some facts, they will change the topic by saying "Yeah well Pakistan is a failed state...and my daddy can beat up your daddy" and the thread will go down the troll gutter.

Best way to deal with Indians is to let them delude themselves until they start crossing the line then hit em up with a healthy dose of facts and mockery. :)

Mockery is no fun...And I think cup of coffee wants to discuss something over coffee...

Oye, first learn some history about these parties. TTP is a terrorist organizations that do suicide bombings, bomb blasts, beheading of your dear soldiers.

Tell me, when did VHP, RSS or BJP did that. All you have is Samjhota Blast which was an isolated incident and rest are riots case.

No comparison. So keep your idiotic posts to yourself.

BJP = TTP My A$$.

You still denying the fact that RSS is a hindu terrorist organization?
Wonder what is your definition of terrorism!

BJP (read RSS) = TTP .... very much!

Back
Top Bottom