What's new

Hindu Terrorism and Pakistan-India relations

Hindu are most persecuted on earth after Jews and Parsis. How can a victim become terrorist?? Its all lie and propaganda.

Hindu must collude with Jews and Parsis to save there identity..

Amazing post. Keep it up. :tup:

This is the first time in history that a majority is being oppressed by a minority.

We created it? You wrote it...and then point fingers as to our creation? TYPICAL!

because Taliban calls it Jehad and rest of the word including your Kayani calls it Terrorism. Now it is upto you guys what to call it. It obviously cannot be called as honeymoon lol:rofl:

Parsis? Where are they prosecuted?

Its persecuted, beautiful. :D

But its the mentality. They immediately begin to point fingers at the other country.

By the way why these attempts at deflection? Isn't this thread about Saffron terrorism? How did it veer to Pakistan?

It is a shame that people know these figures from modern history including Bhagwandas and Kaneria and others but very few know about Jogindar Nath Mandal. He is a hero of Pakistani Hindus. His quitting Muslim League right after the death of Jinnah proves how quickly we forgot our founding fathers vision.

Jogindar Nath Mandal was a Hindu who was in the Muslim League, he played a part in partition.
Joginder Nath Mandal unfortunately realized a little too late that he was played like a flute by Suhrawardy, Liaqat Khan and finally Jinnah, with him declaring at the very outset that Pakistan was an accursed Nation for Hindus. He knew then and there along with Maulana Azad that the seeds of Bengali nationalism and the split of Pakistan and hence the facade of the TNT were to be shattered then and there. He along with Azad were one of the few poeple who truly could foresee future.

then follow it and be secular like us so that peaceful co-existence is maintained.

Another lecture...Sorry this is not your authority, its a forum! Not your kingdom

But its the mentality. They immediately begin to point fingers at the other country.

By the way why these attempts at deflection? Isn't this thread about Saffron terrorism? How did it veer to Pakistan?
@haviZsultan Aray yaar, me in the middle of a game naa...Whatever the computer suggested seemed ok without a double check :D

Comprehension problems? Surely you cant be that stupid and are just pretending to play dumb.

160 million Pakistanis, out of which 3% non-Muslims, which would make about 5 million. Out of these 5 million, 1000 leave every year for India and cite religious problems in Pak as their reason for leaving. Even all your media sources report that. Now which part do you not understand?

Otherwise would they be allowed inside India if they do not play the victim complex? I mean If it were that easy...Just imagine how many spies entered using this tactic?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hindu are most persecuted on earth after Jews and Parsis. How can a victim become terrorist?? Its all lie and propaganda.

Hindu must collude with Jews and Parsis to save there identity..

I think first step in that direction would be Hindus "collude" with Hindus in a Hindu majority country to stop Hindu "persecution" :lol:

Dalits ..... rings a bell?

The usual my daddy's foot is larger than your daddy's foot style! :D

I think first step in that direction would be Hindus "collude" with Hindus in a Hindu majority country to stop their "persecution" :lol:

Dalits ..... rings a bell?

Yes as much as Shia rings the bells . Running around in circles are we now ??

Mate you are trolling your way to Afbanistan . Relax . Its a sunday night . smoke some weed brahhh !!!

when they can come up with comments like ' because pakistan hold majority of muslim it is Islamic' then who gave them right to blame a secular country like India for hindu terrorism. ohh I am forgetting this is an Islamic Pakistani forum?

recently Shias were targetted. Muslims are not safe in Pakistan either

because Taliban calls it Jehad and rest of the word including your Kayani calls it Terrorism. Now it is upto you guys what to call it. It obviously cannot be called as honeymoon lol:rofl:

Taliban means student...Now the media calls that term as terrorist...What can I do about that...Only you people can come up with such FRIGHTENING WORDS! :what:

when they can come up with comments like ' because pakistan hold majority of muslim it is Islamic' then who gave them right to blame a secular country like India for hindu terrorism. ohh I am forgetting this is an Islamic forum?

Pakistan is not Islamic State . Most of the senior Pakistanis here will agree with me .

That being said Hindu or saffron terrorism unfurled its wings during malegaon bombings and samjhauta . That has been snipped now and the top leaders including a female spiritual leader has been arrested . After that we haven;t seen any incident . Lets hope that chapter is closed in the story of India .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom