What's new

Hindu Terrorism and Pakistan-India relations

If anyone is tiring of deflecting the issue discussed in the thread why doesn't someone give us an explanation of how the Samjhauta Express attacks were blamed on LET and later exposed to be something else. Also do explain how the Jama Masjid blasts too were blamed on HUJI and other groups, Muslim youth arrested and later it was proved to be saffron terrorists.

Once that is explained also explain to me the credibility of claims that Pakistan had a role in the Mumbai attacks.

Taliban means student...Now the media calls that term as terrorist...What can I do about that...Only you people can come up with such FRIGHTENING WORDS! :what:

In colloquial terms it doesn't been student anymore . In literal terms yes it does .

Pakistan is not Islamic State . Most of the senior Pakistanis here will agree with me .

That being said Hindu or saffron terrorism unfurled its wings during malegaon bombings and samjhauta . That has been snipped now and the top leaders including a female spiritual leader has been arrested . After that we haven;t seen any incident . Lets hope that chapter is closed in the story of India .

yes the case is going on it. But in our neighboring country hafeez syeed has been freed. Just because people are in his support there. Secondly. How many what about the terrorism spread by Pakistan in India, bombs blasts, fake currency, drugs, etc etc. They should have an account on that. Plus saying that Muslims in India suffer they make things more volatile because in their own country Muslims are killed by Muslims.

@haviZsultan Aray yaar, me in the middle of a game naa...Whatever the computer suggested seemed ok without a double check :D

Good to have some backup. A long time ago there were fewer RSS/BJP supporters on this site, fewer Indians overall in fact. Usually it was at that time the Pakistanis doing most of the bashing and accusing. Now its the Indians.

By the way India's credibility is greatly reduced by its list of allegations for the past 60+ years the majority of which have been proven false. Pakistan should think before accepting the Indian narrative.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes as much as Shia rings the bells . Running around in circles are we now ??

Then why bring the topic of "hindus being most persecuted on earth after parsis and jews"?

I can only suggest solutions if you do not know it yet.

Hindu are most persecuted on earth after Jews and Parsis. How can a victim become terrorist?? Its all lie and propaganda.
Hindu must collude with Jews and Parsis to save there identity..
A victim can be turned into terrorist. They are more susceptible to become terrorist especially in case of denial of justice to them, revenge feeding by extremists and brain washing.

No one is born terrorist. I can give detailed account on how victims especially of terrorism can be made terrorist themselves.

Amazing post. Keep it up. :tup:

This is the first time in history that a majority is being oppressed by a minority.

I think first step in that direction would be Hindus "collude" with Hindus in a Hindu majority country to stop Hindu "persecution"

Dalits ..... rings a bell?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...akistan-india-relations-19.html#ixzz2IXAkNwOM

No comment .. The comment may ban me......
In just 3 decades Parsis were reduced to thousand from million...

Now every one is educated so every one is Brahmin. In todays India no one is Dalit.. :P

Lets not deviate frm topic. The Hindu can't be terrorists, Its lie and conspiracy...

In colloquial terms it doesn't been student anymore . In literal terms yes it does .

If your dictionary is wikipedia!

In Arabic it still means students. When some Arab says taliban are going to a museum no one raises red alert! Just those overly frightened people who read the news like its a holy book get uneasy when they read that word!

Taliban means student...Now the media calls that term as terrorist...What can I do about that...Only you people can come up with such FRIGHTENING WORDS! :what:

you know exactly which people I am talking about. TTP who recently killed your soldiers. Please preach this to zardari ji, if they are students. may be zardari will stop the war on terror and this might/will benefit you. Not to us

If anyone is tiring of deflecting the issue discussed in the thread why doesn't someone give us an explanation of how the Samjhauta Express attacks were blamed on LET and later exposed to be something else. Also do explain how the Jama Masjid blasts too were blamed on HUJI and other groups, Muslim youth arrested and later it was proved to be saffron terrorists.

Once that is explained also explain to me the credibility of claims that Pakistan had a role in the Mumbai attacks.
But again why does every terrorist in this world from Faisal Shehzad to Aafia Siddiqui to Aimal Kansi to Omar Shaikh to the London Subway Bombers to the Bali Bomber to Bin Laden is found to have done his Terrorist-schooling in Pakistan ? Compared to that which Hindu has blown up Subways or Hotels or Buildings in the West ? Why is it that when the "Innocence of Muslims" is dramatized, the first victims to die are Pakistani Muslims ?

Then why bring the topic of "hindus being most persecuted on earth after parsis and jews"?

I can only suggest solutions if you do not know it yet.

The whole thread is full of contradictions!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom