What's new

Hindu Terrorism and Pakistan-India relations

yes the case is going on it. But in our neighboring country hafeez syeed has been freed. Just because people are in his support there. Secondly. How many what about the terrorism spread by Pakistan in India, bombs blasts, fake currency, drugs, etc etc. They should have an account on that. Plus saying that Muslims in India suffer they make things more volatile because in their own country Muslims are killed by Muslims.

not in a mood to write long posts buddy . It's SUNDAY ...... That being said , you carry on . Hope you will reach some conclusion in this discussion

Dude, believe me you, the level of freedom indians enjoy on these Pakistani forums is far far more than what Pakistanis are on indian forums.

So please don't prove that you are from Whining (shining) India

and mostly because of Indians only the forum is running. I may be or banned for this comment. :P

If your dictionary is wikipedia!

In Arabic it still means students. When some Arab says taliban are going to a museum no one raises red alert! Just those overly frightened people who read the news like its a holy book get uneasy when they read that word!

A colloquial name is a word or term used for identification that is employed in conversational or informal language but not in formal speech or formal writing.

That being said i leave you to debate . Hope you also reach some sort of conclusion in this thread.

I am getting off...No one wishes to discuss everyone wishes to bash or bing up a topic when you answer, they ask you why you lecture? Its a waste of time and nothing is learned! When everyone wants to be a teacher ....

A colloquial name is a word or term used for identification that is employed in conversational or informal language but not in formal speech or formal writing.

That being said i leave you to debate . Hope you also reach some sort of conclusion in this thread.

yaar kyun isse entertain karr rahey ho. She knows what TTP does. you do not have to take every nonsense post. This is ridiculous. She should rather tell that to Obama or Zardari.

Dude, believe me you, the level of freedom indians enjoy on these Pakistani forums is far far more than what Pakistanis are on indian forums.

So please don't prove that you are from Whining (shining) India
First of all, let me clarify to you, this is NOT a Pakistani forum. Except for the majority members, none of the forum characteristics can claim to be Pakistani. This forum is hosted in a Web Server residing in California, the content being protected by CloudFlare, a US organization, registered in the US, DNS provided by an Israeli-founded company and IP allocated by a DHCP based out of NY. Except for a redirect address based out of Lahore, with it domain registered with PKNIC, nothing, i repeat NOTHING is Pakistani. Heck, even the ASCII code that you type with the technology transmitted(courtesy DARPA) is American. The partial funding to run this site comes also from Indians and other members, even Israelis to name a few.

Then why bring the topic of "hindus being most persecuted on earth after parsis and jews"?

How is it related to my comment ? . Let me break it down it easier terms for you . While debating you quote only the person's comment whom you are debating with not some random comment .

I can only suggest solutions if you do not know it yet.

Try to find a solution for Pakistan first . I will not elaborate much on that .

Now carry on . Adios

Heck, Islam as a religion of Peace and Pakistan as a Land of the Pure is a bigger contradiction than all posts in this thread combined.

And someone thought himself clever to point out I was full of HATRED! Look at this post!

I am getting off...No one wishes to discuss everyone wishes to bash or bing up a topic when you answer, they ask you why you lecture? Its a waste of time and nothing is learned! When everyone wants to be a teacher ....

the problem is. You are blaming India for Hindu terrorism but on the other side whether you accept or not Your own People are killing eachother, should I call that Islamic terrorism? And when you talk about cross border terrorism It is ISI who is interested in proxy war in Kashmir and other parts of India with an AGGRESSIVE mode. We are defending ourselves and more over giving attention to our economy.

First of all, let me clarify to you, this is NOT a Pakistani forum. Except for the majority members, none of the forum characteristics can claim to be Pakistani.
Except for the defence.pk bit

And someone thought himself clever to point out I was full of HATRED! Look at this post!
Huh, Where is the hatred in that post ? That is unfortunately reality bright as the sun blinding you from looking what it actually is, leading you on the Path of Denial.

the problem is. You are blaming India for Hindu terrorism but on the other side whether you accept or not Your own People are killing eachother, should I call that Islamic terrorism? And when you talk about cross border terrorism It is ISI who is interested in proxy war in Kashmir and other parts of India with an AGGRESSIVE mode. We are defending ourselves and more over giving attention to our economy.

We are pointing out your HINDU PARTY for HINDU TERRORISM nothign else! YOUR DENIAL MODE WAS LEFT ON! Shut it first then talk

Huh, Where is the hatred in that post ? That is unfortunately reality bright as the sun blinding you from looking what it actually is, leading you on the Path of Denial.

So, you have read the Quran? Have you been to Pakistan? NO then how can you claim this :
Heck, Islam as a religion of Peace and Pakistan as a Land of the Pure is a bigger contradiction than all posts in this thread combined.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strategic-geopolitical-issues/230542-hindu-terrorism-pakistan-india-relations-21.html#ixzz2IXEPX2xa

Based on biased media and little info of the reality world that you have? Lovely! The sun is in your eyes I believe!

Except for the defence.pk bit
Read the complete post, what i posted, if you can comprehend even half of what i stated. The PKNIC registered your defence.pk site, which is itself pretty useless, because your actual content and the web server hosting that content sits in California.

not in a mood to write long posts buddy . It's SUNDAY ...... That being said , you carry on . Hope you will reach some conclusion in this discussion

So could you kindly point me to some other threads regarding India-Pakistan where a discussion ever reached a conclusion? Few examples would do just fine.

We are just trying to highlight few facts and trying to educate delusional indians to come out of denial and start seeing that:
1) hindus are as capable of terrorist activities as anyone else.
2) And that india has a home grown terrorism problem, where terrorists are being supported by mainstream political parties.
3) india is (has been) involved in cross-border terrorism activities

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom