What's new

Hindu Village Bans Entry of Muslims

are only muslims infected with coronavirus in india? it seems like hindus have developed immunity thanks to gaumutra party.

regards

Obviously not . However its a group of Muslims led by their preacher who have caused a spike by his blatantly asked his followers not to follow Govt rules , is absconding himself, members of the orgnisation are missing still violating deadlines, have spread the infection far & wide .

An orgnisation thats facing the heat in Pak & Malayasia too

https://www.dawn.com/news/1547354

Seems reasonable for people to be careful

are only muslims infected with coronavirus in india? it seems like hindus have developed immunity thanks to gaumutra party.

regards
All COVID cases in my state barring one is linked to the Jamati congregation in Nizamuddin. Facts speak for themselves, though i have never claimed anywhere that people of a single religious denomination are to be blamed.

What irks us though is the Jamatis are still hiding inspite of countless requests from the authorities

And spitting at the health care workers.

And complaining about the food they are given, when in fact they get a luxurious spread compared to those treating them.

Indian muslims shot be lynched, burned and killed for coronavirus. Even if they arent infected they should be persecuted for being a deshdrohi, puncture walas and not turning off the lights when modijee told everyone to turn the lights off.

Indian muslims shot be lynched, burned and killed for coronavirus. Even if they arent infected they should be persecuted for being a deshdrohi, puncture walas and not turning off the lights when modijee told everyone to turn the lights off.

Why are you not treating patients.

No ear infections?

@Mentee @SIPRA

All COVID cases in my state barring one is linked to the Jamati congregation in Nizamuddin. Facts speak for themselves, though i have never claimed anywhere that people of a single religious denomination are to be blamed.

What irks us though is the Jamatis are still hiding inspite of countless requests from the authorities

And spitting at the health care workers.

And complaining about the food they are given, when in fact they get a luxurious spread compared to those treating them.

so hindus are not spitting, hiding and mistreating health care workers.

regards

Though all the Jamati samples(absconding and otherwise) in my place have come out negative, local authorities are taking no chances.

you speak of them, as if they are criminals.

regards

By disregarding the isolation protocol, misbehaving deliberately with healthcare workers who are treating them, they sure are behaving like criminals. Why is it surprising that they are being spoken of as such?

Back
Top Bottom