What's new

Hindus have started worshiping COVID-19.

cocomo

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

This Tamil Nadu temple got a Corona Devi idol to protect people from Covid
"a temple in Tamil Nadu’s Coimbatore, has decided to create and consecrate 'Corona Devi', a deity dedicated to protect people from Covid-19 in the wake of the deadly coronavirus outbreak."
1621433953126.png

India: Women offer prayers to 'Corona Mai' in UP villages

"WOMEN in the villages of Varanasi and Kushinagar have now deified the Coronavirus and have started worshipping ‘Corona Mai’ to lessen her fury and save people from dying."
1621434142244.png

Chhattisgarh: Women fast, organise mass prayers in Rajnandgaon to please ‘Corona Mata’
"The women were worshipping 'Corona Mata' and a mass prayer was organized so that Covid-19 will spare their children and family members"
1621434071737.png

Yes, frigging called it.

So the point of this is to try to protect people from COVID.

The best thing they can do is prob just to wear masks and not have super huge congregations.

Man, the world would overlook all such outrages by hindus and India for two reasons. They have lots of money, and a large pool of highly educated people useful to the west.
If our leaders and others would take their heads out of their a****, then they might notice why the enemy has gained so much clout.

So the point of this is to try to protect people from COVID.

The best thing they can do is prob just to wear masks and not have super huge congregations.
No they won't, they will go to pray Coroni mata in crowd of thousands

Man, the world would overlook all such outrages by hindus and India for two reasons. They have lots of money, and a large pool of highly educated people useful to the west.
If our leaders and others would take their heads out of their a****, then they might notice why the enemy has gained so much clout.

Lots of money?............ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .........india doesn't even have money to build toilets. Over 732 million indians defecate in the open........... :lol::

Lots of money?............ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .........india doesn't even have money to build toilets. Over 732 million indians defecate in the open........... :lol::

I'm talking about their foreign reserves. They have no problem buying anything they want, and you know where we stand on buying anything that we need.....
Believe me I'm not one of their fans, but we must study the enemy carefully, and if they are doing something right, we must find out

I'm talking about their foreign reserves. They have no problem buying anything they want, and you know where we stand on buying anything that we need.....
Believe me I'm not one of their fans, but we must study the enemy carefully, and if they are doing something right, we must find out

So when are those foreign reserves going to be used to help indians to not live in conditions worst than the poorest in Somali?............. :lol: .............:azn:

So when are those foreign reserves going to be used to help indians to not live in conditions worst than the poorest in Somali?............. :lol: .............:azn:
That's what you call government priorities or lack of them, and south Asian country always fall short on providing essential services to the masses.

For people who do it, they really believe it's true and it will true, full-hearted.

Just like we all do with our own religion.

But in reality, nothing happened and coronavirus is still widespread.

It's after we learn and practicing the teaching of our religion, the thing is getting better.

It's useless and hopeless to pray 1000 times a day if we learn and do nothing.

We are laughing at them, while at the same time we do the same thing too.

Is in our country the crime rate low? Is everyone have a good quality of life? No poverty?

We call ourselves a good person, our nation is a religious nation, do a lot of charity and many right things, but poverty is still everywhere...

It's like saying we all do health protocol 100% right, but coronavirus is still everywhere...

You know, it's not true.

WTH ?!?! :eek:

TBH The god of speed would be a much better choice.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom