What's new

Hindus Population by Country: India Largest, Pakistan now has 5th Largest Hindu Community in world

taxila was absent already in 700 AD during hindu raj in the area controlled by hindu shahi or kabul shahi.
what happened to hindus after 700 ad ? all became true by the hands of sufi faqirs ? :enjoy:

Being Indian I will forgive you for being retarded
But seriously look it up. All scholarship says that when Mohammed bin Qasim came up Indus River, all the people were hindu.

So what happened to the Buddhists? Simple, the same thing that happened to them in the rest of India. Convert to hinduism or die.

Hindus like to make up fairy tales of forced conversion to Islam. But India is 80% hindu today. That's not forced conversion.

Buddhism on the other hand..... Almost 0% left... Hindus know how to fully convert.... They are even trying it now on minorities.

lol lol lol ...............:D:D:D converted by hindu sword .:D

the same thing what happened to hindus in indonesia and cambodia,

all converted because of caste system to islamic religion.

so sword was in it's case ..........:D:D:D

Hehe, like I said, retarded hindu :angel:

not your fault , you have been brain washed in your schools .read some independent authors , everything will be clear.

which sword played part in cambodian, indonesian, malaysian conversion to islam and buddhism from hinduism?
sword played part everywhere .it is not in your curriculam at schools .

not your fault , you have been brain washed in your schools .read some independent authors , everything will be clear.

sword played part everywhere .it is not in your curriculam at schools .

Your so retarded that you thought that drooling was a fitting reply to my sensible and historically accurate satment.

But it's not your fault. You are suffering from 800 years of humiliation and retarded ideas like "Muslims we're forced to convert, even though India is 80% hindu" makes sense to you.

Your so retarded that you thought that drooling was a fitting reply to my sensible and historically accurate satment.

But it's not your fault. You are suffering from 800 years of humiliation and retarded ideas like "Muslims we're forced to convert, even though India is 80% hindu" makes sense to you.

live in your fairy land of sufi conversion . better read history .

What history? The one where hindus forced Buddhists to convert? I already did.

Always, please don't reply to me anymore. It's clear that all you can do is drool and laugh like a kid with down syndrome

last reply ,
there is no conversion in hindus
hindus are born .

Last edited:
Hindus comprise approximately 3.9 million of Pakistan's total population.

Hinduism is the second largest religion in Pakistan after Islam, according to the 1998 Census.

As of 2010, Pakistan had the fifth largest Hindu population in the world and PEW predicts that by 2050 Pakistan will have the fourth largest Hindu population in the world.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom