What's new

Hindus wash their clothes... Chinese are surprised

Status
Not open for further replies.
To begin with let me present you with the Indian version of Ni Hao

View attachment 559591
Now you had nothing to say about why the Chinese are shitting bricks at the capture of the Huawei CFO but have no response. You also have nothing to say about why China - the greatest super power in the world can't do Jack when it comes to Taiwan just a few dozen kms across its coast .

You also have nothing to say on how Confusianism the world's greatest philosophy didn't have any impact on India but Buddhism & Buddhist philosophy is all over China. So much for Indians seeking validation from the Chinese.

As far as your favourite topic of penis's , did I tell you about why does China have the world's largest population? It's coz the Chinese use condoms made in China .And do you know why is India going to have the world's largest population? It's coz IndianIndians now also use condoms made in China .You seem to be a product of one of your country's condom . :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Don't you get bored posting your ASININE comments.
Is it you have nobody interested in your 4 inch thingy.

Sorry but Buddhism is from ancient Lumbini, inside modern day Nepal.
Not from Blacky Hindus.
Indians very good at STEALING CREDIT from others achievements because there is nothing worthwhile that Indians do.

I see you are laughing to yourself to hide your inferiority complex, poor SMELLY 4 INCH INDIAN.

Another Epic FAIL.

https://www.worlddata.info/average-penissize.php

China : Average Penis Lengh =10.89 cm , Average Body Height = 171 cm , Ratio of penis length to height = 6.37 %

Singapore : Average Penis Lengh =11.53 cm , Average Body Height = 172 cm , Ratio of penis length to heigh = 6.70 %

India : Average Penis Lengh =12.26 cm , Average Body Height = 165 cm , Ratio of penis lenght to heigh = 7.43 %

You even FAIL in your own penis measuring contest.

Is this the reason for your Inferiority Complex ?
Another 4 INCH INDIAN here.
Its PATHETIC how Indians come up with LIES to rub their wounded ego.
You carry on living in your deluded world.
I would think your very own indiatimes and reuters.com are more credible news outlets.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...the-extra-small-condoms-idUSDEL34444520061210
You need the extra small condoms?
Condoms designed to meet international size specifications are too big for many Indian men as their penises fall short of what manufacturers had anticipated, an Indian study has found.
Don't waste time here, go see a doctor to make it longer, HAhahahahahahaha.

Poor Indians, LOW IQ, FAIR & LOVELY SKIN, 4 INCH.
Poor Poor Thing.

Man whenever I'm in southern China , I smell fish sauce. It's in the airport , the plane , the washrooms , the restaurants , the hotels , even the lovely tour guide - when she opens her mouth - All I see is yellow teeth & find her breath reeking of fish sauce . I puked and you know what - the Chinese claimed my puke was xiang . I was worried sick they wouldn't make a porridge or soup of it or worse apply it.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I Literally died out of laughter after reading this.

upload_2019-5-13_18-31-56.png
upload_2019-5-13_18-31-31.png

Another 4 INCH INDIAN here.
Its PATHETIC how Indians come up with LIES to rub their wounded ego.
You carry on living in your deluded world.
I would think your very own indiatimes and reuters.com are more credible news outlets.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...the-extra-small-condoms-idUSDEL34444520061210
You need the extra small condoms?
Condoms designed to meet international size specifications are too big for many Indian men as their penises fall short of what manufacturers had anticipated, an Indian study has found.
Don't waste time here, go see a doctor to make it longer, HAhahahahahahaha.

Poor Poor Thing.

That would make perfect sense. In list of 88 countries provided, the nation at rank 44 is Algeria. This would be the global AVERAGE. So Naturally India is smaller than average. Only china is smaller than India :lol:

Rank 44: Algeria : Average Penis Lengh =14.49 cm , Average Body Height = 171 cm , Ratio of penis length to height = 8.47 %

Rank 80: China : Average Penis Lengh =10.89 cm , Average Body Height = 171 cm , Ratio of penis length to height = 6.37 %

Rank 74: Singapore : Average Penis Lengh =11.53 cm , Average Body Height = 172 cm , Ratio of penis length to heigh = 6.70 %

Rank 67: India : Average Penis Lengh =12.26 cm , Average Body Height = 165 cm , Ratio of penis lenght to heigh = 7.43 %

So out of 88 Nations who's penis size is measured, China's rank is 80 :lol:

Get it ?

Only Korea, Taiwan or cambodia has dicks smaller than yours. LOL.

Man whenever I'm in southern China , I smell fish sauce. It's in the airport , the plane , the washrooms , the restaurants , the hotels , even the lovely tour guide - when she opens her mouth - All I see is yellow teeth & find her breath reeking of fish sauce . I puked and you know what - the Chinese claimed my puke was xiang . I was worried sick they wouldn't make a porridge or soup of it or worse apply it.
You're nobody but Shankranthi judging by your post. Haha... It reeks of the Sambar, idly and dosa smell. Talk about fish sauce, it's all over east Asia. Not a wonder when you have a low IQ.

That would make perfect sense. In list of 88 countries provided, the nation at rank 44 is Algeria. This would be the global AVERAGE. So Naturally India is smaller than average. Only china is smaller than India :lol:

Rank 44: Algeria : Average Penis Lengh =14.49 cm , Average Body Height = 171 cm , Ratio of penis length to height = 8.47 %

Rank 80: China : Average Penis Lengh =10.89 cm , Average Body Height = 171 cm , Ratio of penis length to height = 6.37 %

Rank 74: Singapore : Average Penis Lengh =11.53 cm , Average Body Height = 172 cm , Ratio of penis length to heigh = 6.70 %

Rank 67: India : Average Penis Lengh =12.26 cm , Average Body Height = 165 cm , Ratio of penis lenght to heigh = 7.43 %

So out of 88 Nations who's penis size is measured, China's rank is 80 :lol:

Get it ?

Only Korea, Taiwan or cambodia has dicks smaller than yours. LOL.
Another 4 INCH here bringing data from his BEHIND.
Only consolation is No.1 at Gang Rape, No.1 at Cheating and Lying, No.1 at BRAGGING.
No wonder so many Indians commit suicide.

You're nobody but Shankranthi judging by your post. Haha... It reeks of the Sambar, idly and dosa smell. Talk about fish sauce, it's all over east Asia. Not a wonder when you have a low IQ.

Are your seriously comparing Smell of Sambar, idly and dosa to that of Fish sauce ?

You are comparing smell of spices to that of rotting flesh and fish ? And you think the latter is better ? wow.

Another 4 INCH here bringing data from his BEHIND.
Only consolation is No.1 at Gang Rape, No.1 at Cheating and Lying, No.1 at BRAGGING.

Now the world understand the reason for your frustration and anger and your constant need for approval from all those who has bigger dicks than you.

Now we understand why you have this compulsive need to build tall buildings and post their pictures on pdf.

Now we understand your need to compensate.

If you weren't such a stinker, you would have had our sympathies.

Are your seriously comparing Smell of Sambar, idly and dosa to that of Fish sauce ?

You are comparing smell of spices to that of rotting flesh and fish ? And you think the latter is better ? wow.

Now the world understand the reason for your frustration and anger and your constant need for approval from all those who has bigger dicks than you.

Now we understand why you have this compulsive need to build tall buildings and post their pictures on pdf.

Now we understand your need to compensate.

If you weren't such a stinker, you would have had our sympathies.
Of course. Ask east Asians. Maybe you're used to it. But we're used to fish sauce. Use your brains.

Of course. Ask east Asians. Maybe you're used to it. But we're used to fish sauce. Use your brains.

So for the chinese , smell of rotting fish is better than that of spices. And you talk to us about stinks. Amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom