What's new

Historic uprising of Bangladesh silent majority

On TV, I saw one dude in jeans and t-shirt saying: "Nashtik er blogger der fashi chai!"

:rofl:

yes looks a bit weird but not like it is un-Islamic dress anyway :P

Staff Correspondent, bdnews24.com

Published: 2013-04-03 09:47:22.0 Updated: 2013-04-03 09:48:52.0
A senior Leftist leader of the Awami League-led ruling 14-Party alliance pulled up the government for arresting bloggers following demands by the Islamist platform, Hifazat-e-Islami.

"We will loose the mango and we will also loose the sack, if we try sailing two boats at the same time, said Workers Party President Rashed Khan Menon on Wednesday.

He said the government was ruling the country without ‘proper direction’.

Senior Awami League leader Tofayel Ahmed supported Menon’s statements.

Menon was speaking at Dhaka’s National Economic Council (NEC) auditorium in a meeting of the parliamentary committee chiefs with Finance Minister AMA Muhith while discussing budget for 2013-14.

Menon, a Member of Parliament, said “We are worried over the situation of the country. Where is Bangladesh going?”

“We are bringing war criminals to justice. And at the same time supporting Hifazat-e-Islami. This will not help," Menon said .

“We must advance with specific goals. We are unable to set clear goals at the moment.”

Divisions being created in AL now? :D

Blockade against Hefazat e Islam on friday in Shahbag

20_shahbagh_050413.jpg

Reality
22_shahbagh_050413.jpg

Media
:omghaha:

One good thing came out of "Shahbagi Awami murtids gathering". They awaken the sleepy giant-the conservative Muslims. Awami and it's murtid collaborators is done and dug their own grave. They will be wipe out from BD land in coming days. Not a bad thing though. ;)

i have one question. 6th number demand is....
6) Declaration of Ahmadis as non-Muslims by the government and put a stop to their negative and conspirational activities.

my question, does Allah give us power to declare that someone is non-muslim ?

One more thing.

Hasina right now is walking a very tight rope. This is the most difficult period in her entire political career.

If she falls from power, that's it, it's all over for the Awami League. They can never return to power again.

However, if she manages to cling onto power, it'll be very difficult (if not impossible) to put them down.

The next few months would be very crucial.

6) Declaration of Ahmadis as non-Muslims by the government and put a stop to their negative and conspirational activities.

A better question would be: "Does any Muslim have the power to modify core Islamic beliefs?"

Because that is what the Ahmedis were, and still are doing. So yes, it is their right.

And besides, at least they aren't demanding it through AK-47's and RPG-7's. The pen is mightier than the sword.

Those Shahbaghis along with their nashtik allies will incur the wrath of the Mujaheddin, whether you like it or not. It is inevitable.

@kobiraaz
update us on how successful the march was and what comes next

Last edited by a moderator:

no Allah gave us Quran. definition of muslim is given there. by those criterias we can tell who is muslim and who is not.

for example, after death of prophet muhammad pbuh few people claimed that jibrael a. came to them and they were prophet. all of them were declared murtad and killed by 1st caliph Abu bakr r.

can someone post their demands with original text. No interpretation please.

@kobiraaz
update us on how successful the march was and what comes next

hefajat e islam is less organized with no media backing and an old leader who can.t talk. but they do have dedicated followers that outnumber any other political group. their mind is not corrupted and they are ready to face hell for the sake of their religion. dangerous combo.

i expected a continuous protest, but they finished it so early. only 10% of their followers were present there and they didnt have permission to hold the rally after 5 pm . did you notice, mikes were taken from them forcefully at the end?

anyway, ball is in hasina's court. 1 month for 13 demands. lets wait and see. she will not be able to protect her govt against bnp, jamat, hefajat trio. hasina knows better than us that shahbag is just a show, a 3d image .. this is why she tried to arrest bloggers.

Last edited by a moderator:

1.If someone believes in something contrary to Islamic tenets and still claims himself a Muslim, then obviously the true Muslims will not allow them in the community. Historically Ahmedis were declared non-Muslims by most Muslim govts after several deliberations among the alems held in S Africa.

2. The edict is very clear. One who deviates forfeits his/her life and property. That is what the Afghans / Pakhtuns had done in the early days of this British Intel cancerous injection into the Muslim society. The Afghan alems had reasoned that it was not an issue to be taken to the Shah but to be decided by the individual following the teachings of The Holy Quo'ran. As such on a single predesignated day all Ahmedis in their midst were eliminated.

2. There are

Back
Top Bottom