What's new

Historical Background of Pakistan and its People

you have side stepped all the points I raised in my post , read my post again and then tell me how can you say that people of Pakistan's Panjab and Sindh are related to Hindus of india when clearly there is no link

india and pakistan exist only since 60 odd years,did they exist before?

did hindus/sikhs live never ever live on the other side of the border?

basically all the people of india and pakistan and bangladesh came from central asia,because thats the only land route,every other side there are either mountains or seas.

The intermixing from the other directions is very minimal compared to the one through khyber pass.It is very difficult to enter from china/south east asia.

Thats why.anyway i am basically talking only about the people of Punjab,himachal,haryana,rajasthan and Western UP.They are definitely connected.

These bharatis are delusional man.

Most Punjabis are Muslims.

Pakistan has more than 80 million Punjabis while india has less than 30 million Punjabis.

I doubt tht number!
Why? coz of all the non punjabi-punjabi speakers in north and south...... for e.g:pashtuns,balouch,hindkowans,gakhars,etc etc..... All have been punjabized yet by ethnicty they r not punjabi............ @ this subarmanium character!

Dude.... even ur own countrymen consider u inferior.

Last edited:
We still have buddhist architecture available in every major city in pakistan, While in Bharat every buddhist architecture was destroyed, If it wasn't for the pakistani ghandhara civilization ther would be no budhist in the world today,
Thanks to pakistanis for taking in budhists who fled their place of birth bharat to take refuge here, From ghandara budhism spread to china(pakistan's 5000 year old friend) , from china it spread to to japan and korea.

there is a lot of buddhists architecture available in india too,Bodh gaya is very much here and buddhism didn't take the silk route to china.Bihar is right below nepal which right next to tibet.

These bharatis are delusional man.

Most Punjabis are Muslims.

Pakistan has more than 80 million Punjabis while india has less than 30 million Punjabis.

Not only majority of punjabis are muslim, the punjabi language was also created by sufi muslims, all the major punjabi writers are muslims, Punjabi langauge was born with literature in 11th centruy, Most famous punjabi writers are Baba Farid, Baba Bulleh Shah, Waris Shah,

Punjab belongs to Punjabis.

No non-Punjabi has any right over us, our land, our culture, our language, our religious beliefs.

basically all the people of india and pakistan and bangladesh came from central asia,because thats the only land route,every other side there are either mountains or seas.

The intermixing from the other directions is very minimal compared to the one through khyber pass.It is very difficult to enter from china/south east asia.

Thats why.anyway i am basically talking only about the people of Punjab,himachal,haryana,rajasthan and Western UP.They are definitely connected.

The high lighted part is an over kill!
Indians and bengalis from Central asia?:rofl: ok maybe the northern indians! but wat abt east,south,mongoliod and bengalis?

:rofl:

Wat abt my dravidian friend? R u tryin to say tht we killed u and displaced u and u ended up in the south of india?:lol:

Oh. LOL Subramanian is a Tamil. LOL go ahead and post about Punjabis.

LOL even indian punjabis dont like tamils.

hahahhahahhahah.

Punjab belongs to Punjabis.

No non-Punjabi has any right over us, our land, our culture, our language, our religious beliefs.

Actually many Pakhtoons, Baloch, Gilgitis, Sindhis, and Urdu-speaking Mohajairs live and own property in Punjab province of Pakistan and they have every right to because they are also Pakistani citizens.

Pakistan's Punjab province belongs to all Pakistanis.

We invite every Pakistani to Punjab because we Pakistani Punjabis are Pakistanis first.

:pakistan:

You are right bharat is only 60 years old but pakistan is 9000 years old read Pakistan's 9000 years old Mehrgar civilization, and 5000 year old indus valley civilization, Bharat is a failed experiment by british which went wrong from the start. Ancient names of pakistan are Melluha, Arywarta, Sapta Sindhwa, Sindh, Pancanda, can you name any ancient name of bharat.

Indians and bengalis have nothing to do with central asia, they have been living in their respective countries for centuries, If there is any country whhich claim ancestory from central asia it is only pakistan because it has been part of central asia for centuries but bharat and bengal has never been

aah,i am tamil brahmin.My girlfriend is a Gill,Jatt sikh.Two of my aunts are punjabi,one is an arora and the other is a janjua.

i have loads of friends who are punjabi,two of my cousins are married to a punjabi and a kashmiri pundit.

I know a lot of people and they treat me alright.

so,take it easy bro.

and we tams have our own arrogance anyway.
Google:
Why do people hate south indians.....

YouTube - South India Travel Doc - Part 05
U guys .

Last edited:

SO 'basically' if you are only talking about the people then what happened to your claim that people of Pakistan's Panjab and Sindh were 'Hindus' , that claim now stands busted I suppose ? .. By saying that you are only talking about the people you are agreeing that your claim that they were 'Hindus' (and hence part of Hinduism) is just plain wrong!

Now that your one myth has been busted, your other myth that the two people are the ‘same’ also needs to be busted.

You are now also saying that India and Pakistan have existed for only 60 years so the other Indian myth that India has ‘thousands’ of years of history also stands busted.

Based on the above it’s quite clear that while the two people might have similarities they are not the ‘same’, they have lived in their own dwelling for thousands of years and have their own set of beliefs. They might have been geographically connected but by and large remained isolated from each other ( the archaeological ruins are proof of this )

Yeah,all those guys who claim themselves as Jatt muslims,Rajput muslims and all?they were hindu at some point right?otherwise they would not be all that?

India and Pakistan have existed for 60 years meaning the countries separately.

you tell me if the people of pakistan were so unique and different and were separated from the indian side guys,why was there a partition?why did so many guys die?

and what do those archaeological ruins prove?

Actually if we go by your logic,India has too many differences.Things change evry 100-200 KM and the difference you ll find ll be much more than between indian and pakistani punjabis or for that matter up/rajasthan guys.

I am used to diversity,for me the next different thing is arabia/china/Malaysia.

perhaps for you the difference starts soone rthan earlier.Thats all.

I can even differentiate myself between me and my own dad and spot minute,small differences and they ll be valid too,so whats the point?

it is upto you.

People of spain and portugal are different but compared to a turk or a slav,they are pretty much the same.Thats what am saying.

The archaeological ruins prove that there was no ram , sita , gita , hanuman , ganesh or panchgaya ( the symbols of Hinduism ) in present day Pakistan therefore the belief of the people was never the same as that of the ones that were in India and the two populations diverged from each other for historically significant periods of time.

And if it’s a question of who is related to who then all humans are related to each other , all human beings carry the ONE unique genetic marker that links all human being to the ‘Scientific Adam’ and if we take that as a reference then all people of the world , be them from any where are the ‘same’

So yeah it’s really a question of who, why and what decides on these differences to be significant or not to conclude that the two populations to be declared same or different.

In case of you Hindus, your all this effort is direct at proving that partition was wrong and the two nations theory was worng and the existance of Pakistan is not justified which it was not and we’ll club you to death if you dare to even try to came into our Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom