What's new

History: A Chronology of Anti-Hindi Agitations in Tamil Nadu and What the Future Holds

CZnnQibWQAAQVom.jpg:large

CZoAyu9WYAE_zVs.jpg:large

What hindi means to us before 1947? It's just another language which is spoken in the British colonies like the chinese in hong kong. Hindi is as relevant as the chinese, to us.

And no outsider united TN under one umbrella except the British.. That's why we wanted to go independent after the British rule.. Rest of india has nothing to do with us before the British..

Don't comeback with the rhetorics TN followed hinduism in the ancient times, so we were one country for a long time, i am tired of it here. Christianity doesn't make german, UK, France as one, they are different countries with different cultures. We are culturally different from you like saudi arabia and pakistan.
:lol::lol::lol:
So You have the exact mentality like those in Europe .
Instead of Nation states based on the Religion , U guys wanted a nation state based on Language just like the Europe .
No wonder people like U keep the world divided :p:

We will never forget the great nationalist spirit of our poet Subrahmania Bharati (Bharatiyar).....he always wrote about Indian nationhood yet still took great pride in his Tamil culture.

We will always remain united under the banner of India, no matter what a jealous, angry and desperate Bangladeshi dreams about, what a self proclaimed "Pakistan Lucknowi" says, and what some of our own anti-nationals think or say.

Now enjoy some songs about united India in Tamil:

VANDE MATARAM!

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol:
So You have the exact mentality like those in Europe .
Instead of Nation states based on the Religion , U guys wanted a nation state based on Language just like the Europe .
No wonder people like U keep the world divided :p:
No, actually you people have the radical mentality like the ISIS, everything that comes from caliphate(central govt) should be followed no matter what...

Trust me i can troll better then you.. Don't quote me if you got nothing to counter my argument for opposing hindi..

No, actually you people have the radical mentality like the ISIS, everything that comes from caliphate(central govt) should be followed no matter what...

Trust me i can troll better then you.. Don't quote me if you got nothing to counter my argument for opposing hindi..
cockroach-killer-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif
Take a Hike (¬‿¬)

We will never forget the great nationalist spirit of our poet Subrahmania Bharati (Bharatiyar).....he always wrote about Indian nationhood yet still took great pride in his Tamil culture.

We will always remain united under the banner of India, no matter what a jealous, angry and desperate Bangladeshi dreams about, what a self proclaimed "Pakistan Lucknowi" says, and what some of our own anti-nationals think or say.

Now enjoy some songs about united India in Tamil:

VANDE MATARAM!
Even periyar worked for congress before independence.. Probably Bharathi didn't live long enough to see what's happening in the country..

This Tableu is from Karanataka ..... I think you have no idea of what Tamil sentiment is but you are only eager to become slave of Arab imperialism.

The name of Tamil Nadu was written in the side in Tamil. I saw it live. No need to feed that troll. Even he cant read what he has posted

Like all Tamil nation is NOT posted near border , likewise NOT all sikh nation is on our border. My interaction with them have revealed that deep inside they consider themselves Pakistanis, Punjabi/indus civilization connections then Indians. Your school boy assumption that Tamil, if they are deployed on our border, earning their living would somehow make them anti-Pakistan, is laughable to say the least. And going by some comments here, it seems all is not well between Indian federation and Tamil nation. It gives us great opportunity and I wont deny it.

Try to. Jayalalitha will hang those who try by their balls :D
Tamil Nadu and Madras has rich contribution to Indian (Ironically as well to Pakistan) independence. The idiots think, just cos kids doesnt study Hindi in govt schools (sizeable % of kids study in pvt schools in which Hindi is compusory till 8th std) TN is for independence.

Another point. Tamil Nadu is already Independent and so are other states. As per constitution, its Union of India. We can decide our own laws, own code and own language.

Even periyar worked for congress before independence.. Probably Bharathi didn't live long enough to see what's happening in the country..

And so ur point, if I may know?

Why don't U like Hindi ?
Reasons for Hate ? or it is just ........What we call Ideological Intolerance :p:

Hindi is an Indo Aryan Language and South Indian Languages are different ( Dravidian ) ?
If that is the reason , Brits did succeeded in their Job :lol:

Yes its difference. So? Hindi is a new language with 700 years of history. Compare it with mother of Dravidian languages.
When debate goes on among academecians on which is world's oldest language, do u know the list of contenders?
Egyptian
Chinese
Sumerian
Tamil and
Sanskrit.

PS: If you feel to ashamed to speak ur own language and talk and promote Hindi, its ur individual choice and none of my concern. I will speak Tamil and English and learn anything I wish.

Yes its difference. So? Hindi is a new language with 700 years of history. Compare it with mother of Dravidian languages.
When debate goes on among academecians on which is world's oldest language, do u know the list of contenders?
Egyptian
Chinese
Sumerian
Tamil and
Sanskrit.

PS: If you feel to ashamed to speak ur own language and talk and promote Hindi, its ur individual choice and none of my concern. I will speak Tamil and English and learn anything I wish.

Who cares about What religion or what language is oldest ?
These stuff just satisfy the false ego's of the people .

People should stop acting like Frog of the Well . There lies a whole new , different and exciting world beyond that well .

Egyptian
Chinese
Sumerian
Tamil and
Sanskrit.

Who cares about What religion or what language is oldest ?
These stuff just satisfy the false ego's of the people .

People should stop acting like Frog of the Well . There lies a whole new , different and exciting world beyond that well .

This is how you are treated in Kashmir, right?
U don't know a thing about Kashmir .
Some Muslims treated us badly but some Muslims from same place fought for our safety and sacrificed themselves for the Country .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom