What's new

History of Chhattisgarh

Another fine example of “Vedic technology”. LOL! Did you guys invent flying UFOs, and Atlantic submarines too? What about the Windows operating system? Wasn’t it invented in the ancient city of Mumbai in Maharashtra by the guy named, Ramadevakalinagarchandarankumari in 3000 BC?

Also the biggest IVC site is Mohenjo Daro. I don’t know what kind of Vedic plant you are smoking. Can you open Google Earth, and measure their area side by side? I guarantee you Mohenjo Daro is bigger than Rakhigarhi, if not twice as big.

Al-Jabra was invented by the Muslims. By the famous al-Khwarizmi. Algebra is the most popular, important, and most useful form of math on Earth. Most of the word’s math operations are done in it. You cannot have Calculus without Algebra. And Calculus was not invented by the Indians. The name itself is Latin. It is formed by Sir Isaac Newton of England in his publishmemy “La Principia Mathematica”. Who himself used the Muslim math works (Al-Jabra) to produce it.

Your information is FAKE!
Another fine example of “Vedic technology”. LOL! Did you guys invent flying UFOs, and Atlantic submarines too? What about the Windows operating system? Wasn’t it invented in the ancient city of Mumbai in Maharashtra by the guy named, Ramadevakalinagarchandarankumari in 3000 BC?

Also the biggest IVC site is Mohenjo Daro. I don’t know what kind of Vedic plant you are smoking. Can you open Google Earth, and measure their area side by side? I guarantee you Mohenjo Daro is bigger than Rakhigarhi, if not twice as big.

Al-Jabra was invented by the Muslims. By the famous al-Khwarizmi. Algebra is the most popular, important, and most useful form of math on Earth. Most of the word’s math operations are done in it. You cannot have Calculus without Algebra. And Calculus was not invented by the Indians. The name itself is Latin. It is formed by Sir Isaac Newton of England in his publishmemy “La Principia Mathematica”. Who himself used the Muslim math works (Al-Jabra) to produce it.

Your information is FAKE!
Typical Paksitani deny facts when it suits them. Everything I posted is a fact. WHy don't you counter them by facts?
Its a well known fact that Indians and Chinese discovered principles of Algebra and Calculus before the ARabs spread that knowledge to Eurpoe. Its a well known fact that the bsis of Algebra was based on the works of Arybhata, and Algebra could not be invented without the decimal system Arybhata invented.
Indian mathematicians such as Brahmagupta continued the traditions of Egypt and Babylon, though Diophantus' Arithmetica and Brahmagupta's Brāhmasphuṭasiddhānta are on a higher level.[13][better source needed] For example, the first complete arithmetic solution (including zero and negative solutions) to quadratic equations was described by Brahmagupta in his book Brahmasphutasiddhanta.[c

Did you even read any of the links I posted?
And yes, Rakhigarhi is the biggest IVC city

"In January 2014, the discovery of additional mounds resulted it in becoming the largest Indus Valley Civilization site, overtaking Mohenjodaro (300 Hectares) by almost 50 hectares, resulting in almost 350 hectares.[9]"

https://www.ancient-origins.net/new...-ways-ancient-india-changed-world-math-008847
Oh, I forgot to mention Indians also created the Quadratic equation
As for Calculus, the standardized field was invented by Newton, but many foncepts related to Calulus were first discovered by Madhava
In the 14th century, Indian mathematicians gave a non-rigorous method, resembling differentiation, applicable to some trigonometric functions. Madhava of Sangamagrama and the Kerala School of Astronomy and Mathematics thereby stated components of calculus. A complete theory encompassing these components is now well-known in the Western world as the Taylor series or infinite series approximations.
Oh, and here is an article by Columbia University about ancient Indian Plastic surgery
http://columbiasurgery.org/news/201...ient-indian-nose-jobs-origins-plastic-surgery

I can understand why you don't like facts because the facts show your country has virtually no history compared to us, which is why you cannot do anything but steal our history.
Tell me, what is one thing Pakistan contributed to history other than some old ruins? Because we have ruins that are bigger than yours, older than yours, and better than yours. Even in this thread I showed ancient ruins better than most in Paksitan,

Last edited:
Those who have no history can do nothing but make fake history as performed by many Paksitanis. The irony of course is that you showed your insecurity by trolling a thread on INDIAN history I made, which had NO mention of Paksitan whatsoever

Typical Paksitani deny facts when it suits them. Everything I posted is a fact. WHy don't you counter them by facts?
Its a well known fact that Indians and Chinese discovered principles of Algebra and Calculus before the ARabs spread that knowledge to Eurpoe. Its a well known fact that the bsis of Algebra was based on the works of Arybhata, and Algebra could not be invented without the decimal system ARybhata invented.

Did you even read any of the links I posted?
And yes, Rakhigarhi is the biggest IVC city

"In January 2014, the discovery of additional mounds resulted it in becoming the largest Indus Valley Civilization site, overtaking Mohenjodaro (300 Hectares) by almost 50 hectares, resulting in almost 350 hectares.[9]"

https://www.ancient-origins.net/new...-ways-ancient-india-changed-world-math-008847
Oh, I forgot to mention Indians also created the Quadratic equation
As for Calculus, the standardized field was invented by Newton, but many foncepts related to Calulus were first discovered by Madhava
In the 14th century, Indian mathematicians gave a non-rigorous method, resembling differentiation, applicable to some trigonometric functions. Madhava of Sangamagrama and the Kerala School of Astronomy and Mathematics thereby stated components of calculus. A complete theory encompassing these components is now well-known in the Western world as the Taylor series or infinite series approximations.
Oh, and here is an article by Columbia University about ancient Indian Plastic surgery
http://columbiasurgery.org/news/201...ient-indian-nose-jobs-origins-plastic-surgery

I can understand why you don't like facts because the facts show your country has virtually no history compared to us, which is why you cannot do anything but steal our history.
Tell me, what is one thing Pakistan contributed to history other than some old ruins? Because we have ruins that are bigger than yours, older than yours, and better than yours. Even in this thread I showed ancient ruins better than most in Paksitan,
You didn’t open Google Earth and measured the two sites. Your argument is invalid and false. I have no reason to believe in an unknown source from an indian website. Mohenjo Daro is bigger and much superior to Rakhigarhi. There’s even a Bollywood movie on it. Shows your insecurity. Plus dozens of documentaries dedicated to it.

You didn’t open Google Earth and measured the two sites. Your argument is invalid and false. I have no reason to believe in an unknown source from an indian website. Mohenjo Daro is bigger and much superior to Rakhigarhi. There’s even a Bollywood movie on it. Shows your insecurity. Plus dozens of documentaries dedicated to it.
It does not remember how many times you repeat a lie, it does not make it true.
If you do not like Indian articles, will a British one work?
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...indian-town-unlock-mystery-indus-civilisation

I know it hurts how little history you have compared to India, but my advice is not to be jealous. Be proud of what you have. I definitely am proud of my country's history, which is why I am educating people on this forum about the less-known parts of Indian history. The fact you came on a thread I made that made NO mention of Pakistan shows me you have a serious inferiority complex, and you should get help.

BTW, I am sorry about the rape comments I made. I was just frustrated that you always troll threads I make, especially threads like this one which took me almost an hour to research.

It does not remember how many times you repeat a lie, it does not make it true.
If you do not like Indian articles, will a British one work?
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...indian-town-unlock-mystery-indus-civilisation

I know it hurts how little history you have compared to India, but my advice is not to be jealous. Be proud of what you have. I definitely am proud of my country's history, which is why I am educating people on this forum about the less-known parts of Indian history. The fact you came on a thread I made that made NO mention of Pakistan shows me you have a serious inferiority complex, and you should get help.

BTW, I am sorry about the rape comments I made. I was just frustrated that you always troll threads I make, especially threads like this one which took me almost an hour to research.
I asked you one thing to provide evidence for your facts, but you didn’t. You didn’t bring up the official Google Earth measurements. I have no reason to believe your false statements.

I asked you one thing to provide evidence for your facts, but you didn’t. You didn’t bring up the official Google Earth measurements. I have no reason to believe your false statements.
I have already provided plenty of credible links from international media, but you chose to ignore them. Now the burden of proof is on you. If you think you are right, you go on Google Earth and prove it.
Anyway, Google Earth cannot change any of the facts I have posted previously that suggest Pakistan has very little history compared to India. So far, you have failed to produce ONE mathematical, scientific, literary or artistic achievement from modern-day Pakistan. The fact that you are trolling on a thread about Indian history that made NO mention of Pakistan shows your inferiority complex and your frustration at the lack of history in your nation.

Pakistan only owns land, not culture

- India is the destination to study Vedas
- India is the destination to learn Yoga
- India is the destination for Sanskrit

Apart from lands and artifacts current day Pakistan has nothing in common with history of land

Early literature works (early Vedas) were written in current day Pakistan in Vedic Sanskrit before 1000 BC then the same people moved to east, that's why all follow-up texts Upanishads / Purans/Buddhacharita 800 BC onwards are all written in current day India

Same people moved, Sanskrit evolved to Pali/ Prakrit to most Indian languages

Pakistan only owns land, not culture

- India is the destination to study Vedas
- India is the destination to learn Yoga
- India is the destination for Sanskrit

Apart from lands and artifacts current day Pakistan has nothing in common with history of land

Early literature works (early Vedas) were written in current day Pakistan in Vedic Sanskrit before 1000 BC then the same people moved to east, that's why all follow-up texts Upanishads / Purans/Buddhacharita 800 BC onwards are all written in current day India

Same people moved, Sanskrit evolved to Pali/ Prakrit to most Indian languages
I agree with you, but its clear he doesnt know what hes talking about. I would prefer that this thread gets back on topic.

I have already provided plenty of credible links from international media, but you chose to ignore them. Now the burden of proof is on you. If you think you are right, you go on Google Earth and prove it.
Anyway, Google Earth cannot change any of the facts I have posted previously that suggest Pakistan has very little history compared to India. So far, you have failed to produce ONE mathematical, scientific, literary or artistic achievement from modern-day Pakistan. The fact that you are trolling on a thread about Indian history that made NO mention of Pakistan shows your inferiority complex and your frustration at the lack of history in your nation.

Why should I put my effort in refuting your ridiculous claim when you don’t provide any substantial evidence fo your part in the first place? As it can be quickly recalled no one cares about “Chattisgarh”, all attention is towards the Indus River sites that are the most interesting and significant sites of Ancient South Asia, all of whom are undoubtedly located in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, without any ownings of legal rights to the neighboring countries of neither Bharat, Iran, nor Afghanistan.

Why should I put my effort in refuting your ridiculous claim when you don’t provide any substantial evidence fo your part in the first place? As it can be quickly recalled no one cares about “Chattisgarh”, all attention is towards the Indus River sites that are the most interesting and significant sites of Ancient South Asia, all of whom are undoubtedly located in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, without any ownings of legal rights to the neighboring countries of neither Bharat, Iran, nor Afghanistan.
unfortunately that is not true. as i have already posted, the oldest and largest ivc sites are in india. the first ploughed field in the world was found in india, and the worlds oldest port was in india. What has pakistan contributed to history? Nothing. You should be thankful the british discovered mohenjo daro and harrapa before other ivc sites, or else no one would know about them. And you are wrong about how no one cares about chhattisgarh because you replies to my thread and made it last 3 pages which means you care. I personally enjoy educating people about lesser known parts of indian history, and other posters here of all nationalities enjoy my post, including Indus Pakistan and Taimur. Do you have any interests? If india has no history, why do you continue to troll threads about indian history? why not make your own threads and masturbate to Mohenjo daro threads? I Feel sorry for people like you who have to live with such a strong inferiority complex.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom