What's new

History of Pakistan from 3000 BC to the present

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your logic behind the same, I would like to understand. I am just curious.

And you need an explanation.

Here you go: If the Indus valley civilisation was in Pakistan and India got its "civilisation" through them than India was part of Pakistan .

Who made it, you? Your ancestors, or the ancestors of modern day Pakistanis? Where did we come from, the moon? Japan?

Pakistan existed back then as much as India did, except India was the original name for the region which is Pakistan today. It's only thanks to the British etc. you came to associated with this name anyway.

well it could be that some pakistani's ancestors belonged to ivc but its more indian than pakistani. since pakistanis were hindus before they can have some link to ivc but not as much as indian coz as the time it was only indian and only hindus no islam no pakistan. only hindus had the will to go ther and settle across the river.

And you need an explanation.

Here you go: If the Indus valley civilisation was in Pakistan and India got its "civilisation" through them than India was part of Pakistan .

so if sikhism originated in today's pakistan means skhs came from pakistan :rofl:

was there even a name pakistan 500 yrs ago :rofl:

it was all india.
we gave u the land were all this happened, we gave u our heritage or the brits gave u indian heritage.

if u were lucky to get that land doenst mean u can claim the heritage that we built 6000 yrs ago when we rules it.

So you were before the Indus civilisation!

Pakistan was the cradle of the Indus valley civilisation not India, you have got the name India from Indus valley.

Your we, we, we shows some frustrations rather than logic, facts or any kind of rationality.

3000bc maybe there was no pakistan but ther definitely was a hindustan and hindus in the region who made the indus valley civilisation. they were bhatatis and our ppl. loll why associating pakistan with them which is just formed 60 yrs ago. u have no remote relation with indus valley civilisation.

Look idiot, there was no such thing as Hindustan or the name Hindu in 3000 bc. These came into use only a few 100 years ago. If you think the people of IVC went around calling themselves Hindu or thought themselves as Hindustani you need your head examining boy.

Find me one source which proves yopur claim and I will apologize to you. Look boy live with the fact that the 95% of the IVC is in Pakistan. The centre of gravity of IVC was in Pakistan. It may have overlapped slightly into Afghanistan or India but it was central to Pakistan.

The Indus River is to Pakistan what Nile is to Egypt. There was no Pakistan in 3,000 bc but there was no India either in 3,000 bc. In fact 3,000 bc there was non of the countries that exist today.

Look boy for 5,000 years our land has evolved and guess what? We are the decendants of those people your worshipping. So I guess we should be enamored that your licking the balls of our forefathers in Pakistan.

So keep it up !!!

Ciao.

Look idiot, there was no such thing as Hindustan or the name Hindu in 3000 bc. These came into use only a few 100 years ago. If you think the people of IVC went around calling themselves Hindu or thought themselves as Hindustani you need your head examining boy.

Find me one source which proves yopur claim and I will apologize to you. Look boy live with the fact that the 95% of the IVC is in Pakistan. The centre of gravity of IVC was in Pakistan. It may have overlapped slightly into Afghanistan or India but it was central to Pakistan.

The Indus River is to Pakistan what Nile is to Egypt. There was no Pakistan in 3,000 bc but there was no India either in 3,000 bc. In fact 3,000 bc there was non of the countries that exist today.

Look boy for 5,000 years our land has evolved and guess what? We are the decendants of those people your worshipping. So I guess we should be enamored that your licking the balls of our forefathers in Pakistan.

So keep it up !!!

Ciao.

ok mr intelligent ever heard of the word Bharat or bharatvansh or jambudweep

the constitution of india reads india also known as bharat....

So keep it up !!!

Ciao.

there were no countries but a suncomtinent and ppl who were the originals of the subcontinent which today is called the indian subcontinent. ur also an original of indian subcontinent although u live in pakistan and those ppl established that ivc.
its not about religion. if u lived in india u can say that its our heritage. but since u separated from us u cant claim the history and heritage.

if u look at the map closely ivc was also in todays india and afghanistan, so both countries can claim it. india is related to the ivc than pakistan is.

only after partition pakistan is able to claim it.

ok mr intelligent ever heard of the word Bharat or bharatvansh or jambudweep

the constitution of india reads india also known as bharat....

Well Divya, Dott did say "there was definitely Hindustan and Hindus" which is why I corrected him. As regards Bharat well, you really think IVC people went around thinking they were part of "Bharat"? They did not even probably know what lay beyond Thar Desert let alone feeling part of some sub continental country or realm.

Maybe you have some proof that Harrapans ( Pakistani Punjab ) people of Mehr Garh ( Pakistani Balochistan )or Mohenjo Daro ( Pakistani Sindh ) thought of themselves as 'Bharat'. If so please provide evidance.

People if you want have to have a laugh please check out Wikipedia article on Kalibangan. One of the so called 'major' IVC sites in India. You have to see the images. Besides the waffle in the article have a look at images. A hole in the sand and a dirt track ........... ?

And that is a major site, what a hoax ... Ha Ha Ha !!!

Kalibangan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well Divya, Dott did say "there was definitely Hindustan and Hindus" which is why I corrected him. As regards Bharat well, you really think IVC people went around thinking they were part of "Bharat"? They did not even probably know what lay beyond Thar Desert let alone feeling part of some sub continental country or realm.

Maybe you have some proof that Harrapans ( Pakistani Punjab ) people of Mehr Garh ( Pakistani Balochistan )or Mohenjo Daro ( Pakistani Sindh ) thought of themselves as 'Bharat'. If so please provide evidance.

One can see how much you know about what they probably would have known and not known. A time traveler, you may be, who knows??

What are your proofs that they were/are Pakistanis and never spread to other regions of South Asia?

See the listing of IVC sites

List of Indus Valley Civilization sites - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Browse through it and you will see it spread across India from UP to Haryana to Punjab to Maharashtra to Gujarat to Rajasthan and that is apart from the other cities of Ancient India/Bharat..

People if you want have to have a laugh please check out Wikipedia article on Kalibangan. One of the so called 'major' IVC sites in India. You have to see the images. Besides the waffle in the article have a look at images. A hole in the sand and a dirt track ........... ?

And that is a major site, what a hoax ... Ha Ha Ha !!!

Kalibangan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Let me educate you by pointing to other IVC sites as well -

Rakhigarhi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bhirrana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dholavira - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Daimabad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Farmana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and the list goes on so please cut the crap!! Laughing an archaeological findings off to prove/justify his own misconceptions, should be the last thing to do, for any internet armchair warrior!!

As for the IVC, it's located in modern day Pakistan and so is the Indus Valley; and all of that pretty much belongs to us. It so happens, IVC was also the birthplace for Sanskrit and Hinduism, like it or not.

Land doesn't make this yours

And who told you IVC located only in modern Pakistani land ??

indus-valley-civilization.jpg

You cant prove your history separate from India, Hindu

Let me educate you by pointing to other IVC sites as well -

Rakhigarhi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bhirrana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dholavira - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Daimabad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Farmana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and the list goes on so please cut the crap!! Laughing ant archaeological findings off to prove/justify his own misconceptions, should be the last thing to do, for any internet armchair warrior!!

Funny part is that ... they start same thread again and again but failed every time

Pakistan's ancient civilization has existed for thousands of years. india only came on the map in 1947. Before 1947 there was no such thing as india.

Yes and thousands of years ago , those ancient people were asking to create a land based on Two nation theory

A theory devised thousands of years ago to create a land based on religion

and it happened thousands of years later in 1947 !!

thousand year old struggle

Pakistan's ancient civilization has existed for thousands of years. india only came on the map in 1947. Before 1947 there was no such thing as india.

If that makes you happy then you can be happy with it but reality is different and world know it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom