What's new

History of Tibet

My question is simple, no joke bro. I have been to China many time. People in Shanghai say they are Nan Yie, In Hongkong and Quangdong say they are Cantonese ... It's correct that we are out side of China world. We used chinese characters for long time, but for a language of view, grammatical for example, is difference from Chinese Language.
My IDs may change isn't related to my Nick, it depend on that am i in Offices or at home.

Ha, you claimed you been to HK? are you sure? do you know how often HK will issue a "visa" to a viet due to the increasing illegal viet immigrants situation? man at least understood the organized criminal records in HK from your own countrymen thats been plaque us for decades, (hint: BOAT PEOPLE) I'm a Hongkonger, we knew very well what you guys are made of so STOP LYING viet like you know sh!t about HK, NOBODY in HK want anything to do with you ungrateful people period:no:

I don't think so. Han people in original speak mandarin, mostly in Hebei province.

I speak Mandarin dialect, and my home province is HUBEI in the south. My friends have been from SICHUAN in the south and they also speak Mandarin. My girlfriend is from HUNAN even further to the south and also speaks Mandarin. I only know 1 northerner personally, and everyone I know speaks Mandarin :lol:

Ha, you claimed you been to HK? are you sure? do you know how often HK will issue a "visa" to a viet due to the increasing illegal viet immigrants situation? man at least understood the organized criminal records in HK from your own countrymen thats been plaque us for decades, (hint: BOAT PEOPLE) I'm a Hongkonger, we knew very well what you guys are made of so STOP LYING viet like you know sh!t about HK, NOBODY in HK want anything to do with you ungrateful people period:no:

Where was the land of 南 粵 國.
I repeated that, Vietnam is out side of China world.

I don't think so. Han people in original speak mandarin, mostly in Hebei province.

In Houston, people call them Houstonians,
people from Dallas are called Dallasites, and
folks from Austin are called Austinites, they are all
Texans and Americans. Americans and Texans speaks
from different dialects and languages, but English and Spanish is the
main language. Even in Vietnam there are different dialects
with northerners, southerners, and especially the central, people still call them Vietnamese.

So, what's your point?

I speak Mandarin dialect, and my home province is HUBEI in the south. My friends have been from SICHUAN in the south and they also speak Mandarin. My girlfriend is from HUNAN even further to the south and also speaks Mandarin. I only know 1 northerner personally, and everyone I know speaks Mandarin :lol:

I been to Shanghai, people on street don't understand Mandarin, we need interpreter:wave:.

Where was the land of 南 粵 國.
I repeated that, Vietnam is out side of China world.

WTF, how does your reply had anything to do with mine?

I been to Shanghai, people on street don't understand Mandarin, we need interpreter:wave:.

Oh yeah, In HK, we mainly speak cantonese, mandarin, english, but thanks to you annoying people, we also learn some vietnamese too:lol: so whats your point?

Original text of the announcement

The radio announcement began with a sentence in Cantonese Chinese, the most commonly spoken Chinese variant in Hong Kong.

香港[政府]對越南船民已經實施甄別政策。跟住嗰段越南話廣播,就係向佢哋講述呢個政策嘅內容。

This was then followed by a paragraph in Vietnamese, spoken with a Cantonese accent:

Bắt đầu từ nay, một chính sách mới về thuyền nhân Việt Nam đã được chấp hành tại Hồng Kông. Từ nay về sau, những thuyền nhân Việt Nam kiếm cách nhập cảnh Hồng Kông với thân phận những người di tản vì vấn đề kinh tế sẽ bị coi là những người nhập cảnh phi pháp. Là những người nhập cảnh phi pháp, họ sẽ không có chút khả năng nào để được đi định cư tại nước thứ ba, và họ sẽ bị giam cầm để chờ ngày giải về Việt Nam.

After that, the announcement ended with another sentence in Cantonese Chinese.

剛才嗰段越南話廣播,係向企圖進入香港嘅越南船民,講述香港對佢哋實施嘅甄別政策。

[edit] Meaning of the announcement in English

[The] Hong Kong [Government] has implemented the policy of 'Comprehensive Plan of Action' on Vietnamese boat people. The following Vietnamese-language announcement is going to elucidate to them the content of the policy...

... From now on, a new policy regarding Vietnamese boat people has been implemented in Hong Kong. From now on, those boat people from Vietnam seeking to immigrate into Hong Kong as immigrants due to economic reasons will be considered illegal immigrants. As illegal immigrants, they will not have the ability to settle in a third country, and they will be detained until repatriated to Vietnam...

...The Vietnamese-language announcement, which has just been broadcast, elucidated the policy of 'Comprehensive Plan of Action' that the Hong Kong Government implements on the Vietnamese boat people who intend to enter Hong Kong. :rofl:

PS, so you admitted you LIE about been to HK finally?

In Houston, people call them Houstonians,
people from Dallas are called Dallasites, and
folks from Austin are called Austinites, they are all
Texans and Americans. Americans and Texans speaks
from different dialects and languages, but English and Spanish is the
main language. Even in Vietnam there are different dialects
with northerners, southerners, and especially the central, people still call them Vietnamese.

So, what's your point?

Austria and Germany, people speak same language Deutsche, but the are two Countries.
May point is simple: China's Languages are very interessant

WTF, how does your reply had anything to do with mine?

Oh yeah, In HK, we mainly speak cantonese, mandarin, english, but thanks to you annoying people, we also learn some vietnamese too:lol: so whats your point?

Original text of the announcement

The radio announcement began with a sentence in Cantonese Chinese, the most commonly spoken Chinese variant in Hong Kong.

香港[政府]對越南船民已經實施甄別政策。跟住嗰段越南話廣播,就係向佢哋講述呢個政策嘅內容。

This was then followed by a paragraph in Vietnamese, spoken with a Cantonese accent:

Bắt đầu từ nay, một chính sách mới về thuyền nhân Việt Nam đã được chấp hành tại Hồng Kông. Từ nay về sau, những thuyền nhân Việt Nam kiếm cách nhập cảnh Hồng Kông với thân phận những người di tản vì vấn đề kinh tế sẽ bị coi là những người nhập cảnh phi pháp. Là những người nhập cảnh phi pháp, họ sẽ không có chút khả năng nào để được đi định cư tại nước thứ ba, và họ sẽ bị giam cầm để chờ ngày giải về Việt Nam.

After that, the announcement ended with another sentence in Cantonese Chinese.

剛才嗰段越南話廣播,係向企圖進入香港嘅越南船民,講述香港對佢哋實施嘅甄別政策。

[edit] Meaning of the announcement in English

[The] Hong Kong [Government] has implemented the policy of 'Comprehensive Plan of Action' on Vietnamese boat people. The following Vietnamese-language announcement is going to elucidate to them the content of the policy...

... From now on, a new policy regarding Vietnamese boat people has been implemented in Hong Kong. From now on, those boat people from Vietnam seeking to immigrate into Hong Kong as immigrants due to economic reasons will be considered illegal immigrants. As illegal immigrants, they will not have the ability to settle in a third country, and they will be detained until repatriated to Vietnam...

...The Vietnamese-language announcement, which has just been broadcast, elucidated the policy of 'Comprehensive Plan of Action' that the Hong Kong Government implements on the Vietnamese boat people who intend to enter Hong Kong. :rofl:

PS, so you admitted you LIE about been to HK finally?

Most of "Boat People" from Vietnam com to Hongkong, they are Hoa in nationity or Cantonese in nature.

China has dozens of different dialects, in reality they are actually different languages since most of the dialects cannot be understood by speakers of other dialects.

Mandarin is by far the most common dialect of Chinese that is spoken today. It is primarily spoken in the north and the southwest part of China an is the official language of the country.

The second most common dialect spoken in China is Wu which is spoken in Shanghai as well as well as in a few other provinces. There are actually dozens of different dialects of Wu and they are not all understandable to other speakers.

Cantonese is the dialect that is most commonly spoken in the southeast of the country (Guangdong in the southeast of the country), including Hong Kong.

I wonder if Min is spoken in China.

I wonder if Manadrin is understood everywhere.

250px-Map_of_sinitic_languages-en.svg.png

China has dozens of different dialects, in reality they are actually different languages since most of the dialects cannot be understood by speakers of other dialects.

Mandarin is by far the most common dialect of Chinese that is spoken today. It is primarily spoken in the north and the southwest part of China an is the official language of the country.

The second most common dialect spoken in China is Wu which is spoken in Shanghai as well as well as in a few other provinces. There are actually dozens of different dialects of Wu and they are not all understandable to other speakers.

Cantonese is the dialect that is most commonly spoken in the southeast of the country (Guangdong in the southeast of the country), including Hong Kong.

[/IMG]

MIn mostly are spoken in Fujian and Taiwan, Chaochou Canton

Austria and Germany, people speak same language Deutsche, but the are two Countries.
May point is simple: China's Languages are very interessant

Languages or culture alone doesn't make a country. It's the political power of the elites that controls the resources and the common people that can produce a country. They manipulate and cherry pick history and along with common cultural practices as a mean and ways to rule. It's a way of saying, we are different, we are better, therefore we must be separated from our neighbors in order to survive.

I wonder if Manadrin is understood everywhere.

250px-Map_of_sinitic_languages-en.svg.png

OMG, "COPYCAT"strike again, "STOP STEALING OTHERS WORDS AS YOUR OWN POST PLEASE"

China has dozens of different dialects, in reality they are actually different languages since most of the dialects cannot be understood by speakers of other dialects. This has occurred because over the centuries the Chinese have tended to remain near to their homes and have not interacted with people who lived far away.

The second most common dialect spoken in China is Wu which is spoken in Shanghai as well as well as in a few other provinces. There are actually dozens of different dialects of Wu and they are not all understandable to other speakers. A lot of these dialects developed in the isolated mountain regions and are unique to that region and can't be understood by other speakers of Wu. Normally when somebody refers to Wu they are talking about the Shanghai dialect, but it should be kept in mind that there are dozens of others.

Cantonese is the dialect that is most commonly spoken in the southeast of the country, including Hong Kong. It is also the dialect that is spoken by most of the overseas Chinese population, this is because most Chinese Ex pats come from Hong Kong and Guangdong in the southeast of the country. Like most of the other Chinese dialects there are several regional variations of Cantonese and not all speakers can understand each other.

Min is the dialect that is spoken in Taiwan as well as in places like Malaysia and the Philippines that have large populations that emigrated from Taiwan. It is also fairly commonly spoken in the US since many people from Taiwan have moved to the States. As you would expect there are number of variations of Min as well, in fact it is the most diverse of all the Chinese dialects because of the number of different places that it is spoken.
The various types of Chinese Explained: Mandarin, Wu, Cantonese and Min | ChinaGaas.com

I told you not to "PRETEND AS A SO-CALLED CHINESE EXPERT" before, YOU going to get caught sooner or later, you just never learn? DO you? simply "DISGUSTING BEHAVIOR" of a typical liar.

Back
Top Bottom