What's new

HIV infections reduce in India, increase in Pakistan: UN Report

Exactly my point.

IMG_4602.JPG

I do not believe Dawn when it comes to bollywood. You are such an Indiot troll.
Lol you changed your argument again :lol:

Anyway, you didn't say anything on the thread so far, especially that UN link I gave you. Does it mean you don't believe that link either ?

Lol you changed your argument again :lol:

Anyway, you didn't say anything on the thread so far, especially that UN link I gave you. Does it mean you don't believe that link either ?
Show me the UN report link, idiot.

You showed me an Indian newspaper link.

Show me the UN report link, idiot.

You showed me an Indian newspaper link.
But I already gave the UN link on page 2. How can you miss that because you aren't an idiot, right ? Or are you?

So why don't you go back and refer to post # 22? Thanks :-)

I downloaded the pdf, Pakistan is not mentioned. Lol.
I knew you wouldn't be able to do such basic things :omghaha:

Pakistan is mentioned 26 times! How do I know? Well I just used 'find feature's on a PDF file. (They will teach you if you sign up for a basis course, you need to learn that)

For the report, well- you should look on page 39. It says pakistan is one if the countries where the HIV has increased between 25% to 49% (from 2010 to 2017).

You do know India is might the 5th largest economy in the world but it is friggin class leader if not a superpower when it comes to AIDS. It is No.1 on the list.
Thank you for your reply.

We are making progress. That's what the UN report says.

I knew you wouldn't be able to do such basic things :omghaha:

Pakistan is mentioned 26 times! How do I know? Well I just used 'find feature's on a PDF file. (They will teach you if you sign up for a basis course, you need to learn that)

For the report, well- you should look on page 39. It says pakistan is one if the countries where the HIV has increased between 25% to 49% (from 2010 to 2017).

Thank you for your reply.

We are making progress. That's what the UN report says.
You idiot, I downloaded the pdf I searched for Pakistan and couldn'T find it. Perhaps I got the wrong pdf file?

You do know India is might the 5th largest economy in the world but it is friggin class leader if not a superpower when it comes to AIDS. It is No.1 on the list.
Please show me where Pakistan and India is mentioned. I didn'T search for India though. If this is true, why are stupid indiots criticising Pakistan. Stupid indiots should look at their own country first.

You idiot, I downloaded the pdf I searched for Pakistan and couldn'T find it. Perhaps I got the wrong pdf file?

You downloaded the wrong file by clicking on a correct link ? Now whose fault is that lol

Please get someone smart to sort this out for you. Ask that person to take you on page 39. Once you're on page 39 (table 3.1), please come back. I'll then teach you some basic things. You're always welcome my friend :-)

Please show me where Pakistan and India is mentioned. I didn'T search for India though. If this is true, why are stupid indiots criticising Pakistan. Stupid indiots should look at their own country first.
Click on the PDF link and then go to page 207 which covers Asia. All is revealed.

yrsnkBx.png

Please desist from using offensive words for our neighbour. Call it geographic trace names like 'Gangadesh' alluding to the fact that most North Indians live and are dominated by the Ganga River Basin. And as a asides they worship and regard Ganga as holy.

Ps. This leaves South Indians who if you want to differantiate can be best described as 'Dravid Indian'.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom