What's new

Hobbits in Iran?

lastofthepatriots

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hey Iranians, this Pakistani guy is visiting Iran and he went to some village near the border of Iran and Afghanistan. He’s saying that hobbits or little people used to live in this village.

Do you guys knows the story or history behind this? I don’t know why but I’m kind of fascinated as these houses looks very old and the small size is intriguing....

Hey Iranians, this Pakistani guy is visiting Iran and he went to some village near the border of Iran and Afghanistan. He’s saying that hobbits or little people used to live in this village.

Do you guys knows the story or history behind this? I don’t know why but I’m kind of fascinated as these houses looks very old and the small size is intriguing....
is it maymand there was called once hobbit land because people built their home in the land instead of over the land , there the weather in winter is cold and dry , i guess the architecture is to protect them from that and that village is really old probably one of the oldest area in Iran

Upvote 0
is it maymand there was called once hobbit land because people built their home in the land instead of over the land , there the weather in winter is cold and dry , i guess the architecture is to protect them from that and that village is really old probably one of the oldest area in Iran

Interesting, but the doors on some of the structures look big enough to barely fit a toddler through?

Upvote 0

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom