What's new

Hobby Models Thread

If any body got problem spraying white

Last edited by a moderator:
Salam to all members
Members are most welcomed to post pictures of models they have
Aircarft models,naval models and tanks models etc

Experts here can even guide you how to start model building,howto paint models,and where you can buy models online etc
May I suggest that members tell us the scale of the model and whether it was made from a kit or home-built?

Saeqeh 80 Model
azar02.jpg

azar06.jpg

azar10.jpg

I guess you can call what I do a model... I am a hobby machinist. I love to work with metal.

Here is a miniature 9-cylinder radial aircraft engine, patterned after a 1930's style design. It is about 1/3 meter in diameter. And it runs.

fnl01.jpg

fnl02.jpg

nr17.jpg

Here is an inline 4-cylinder engine, a 1/6th scale DeHavilland Cirrus, the type of engine that powered the Gypsy and Tiger Moth biplanes:

cir23.jpg

The hobby is called "Model Engineering" and is especially popular in Great Britain and Germany. There are guys who can do incredible work in metal.

I guess you can call what I do a model... I am a hobby machinist. I love to work with metal.

Here is a miniature 9-cylinder radial aircraft engine, patterned after a 1930's style design. It is about 1/3 meter in diameter. And it runs.

fnl01.jpg

fnl02.jpg

nr17.jpg

Here is an inline 4-cylinder engine, a 1/6th scale DeHavilland Cirrus, the type of engine that powered the Gypsy and Tiger Moth biplanes:

cir23.jpg

The hobby is called "Model Engineering" and is especially popular in Great Britain and Germany. There are guys who can do incredible work in metal.

Which brings up an interesting thought..
Extreme scale modelling.. a scale WWI rotary engine powering a scale WWI model??

Back
Top Bottom