What's new

HOME

xebex

Reaction score
Some of you maybe thinking what i am trying to say with the thread title "Home" in a defence forum. As the name implies, this is about our home, not your Pakistan and not my India, its about the place we all call home proudly, yes its about Earth. I am dedicating this thread for Our mother Earth by posting a documentary about Earth named "Home". If you havent seen it yet, you are missing something. If you have seen it, then what are u waiting for. This documentary is certainly the No.1 documentary ive ever seen in my life and i am taking it as my duty to spread this video to everybody i know. Watch it, u will forget about the weapons buildups and defence deals for one and half hours and could probably change the way u look at earth for ever. yes these are my words from heart and trust me on this, after watching this documentary, i know i never be the same.

If we miss this oppertunity, then we r heading to the wrong side of history.

-Xebex

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok it works for some reason when you click on it and goto youtube.com, nice widescreen.

You know people call us humans so destructive. You all know the big bang theory, how all existence of all that comprises of the universe started off at that very moment. Do you know the bang is not over? We're still in a period of the aftermath of that explosion. The Universe is still expanding at a phenomenal rate. The Earth, life, you and me... are all a part of an explosion.

Back
Top Bottom