What's new

Homosexuals of Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not unnatural. If you think it is, then you might have to kill animals too. Giraffes exhibit homosexuality. Cats exhibit homosexual behavior. It is not just a phenomenon that exists amongst humans. So what am trying to say is that it is not mental sickness. It is preference that has genetic, environmental and hormonal factors. Educate yourself. Islam isnt gonna educate you.

Dry humping is not = homosexuality.

Most animals do it.

No Sir no body is born that way first of all and secondly in Islam their punishment is death

So what is your science behind how people become Gay? This is going to be interesting.

you are arguing with a mullah. he he. he thinks he is right.

Yes animal if he do these kind of acts or actions which are prohibited by GOD than their is no difference but if follows the rule he could become great human and not a ..................

My point Zarvan includes you and all devout Muslims as well.

No difference.

Human flesh is closest to that of a pig.

So what is your science behind how people become Gay? This is going to be interesting.
Sir no body is born that way its mental sickness which should be treated not support them to do unnatural and evil thing

Sir no body is born that way its mental sickness which should be treated not support them to do unnatural and evil thing

So how does one contract a mental sickness?

My point Zarvan includes you and all devout Muslims as well.

No difference.

Human flesh is closest to that of a pig.
Give reference to any scientific research which has been proved not theories

Dry humping is not = homosexuality.

Most animals do it.

Homosexual behaviour and in some instances sex. For instance:

The Bonobo, which has a matriarchal society, unusual amongst apes, is a fully bisexual species—both males and females engage in heterosexual and homosexual behavior, being noted for female-female homosexuality in particular. Roughly 60% of all bonobo sexual activity occurs between two or more females. While the homosexual bonding system in Bonobos represents the highest frequency of homosexuality known in any species, homosexuality has been reported for all great apes (a group which includes humans), as well as a number of other primate species.

Male giraffes have been observed to engage in remarkably high frequencies of homosexual behavior. After aggressive "necking", it is common for two male giraffes to caress and court each other, leading up to mounting and climax. Such interactions between males have been found to be more frequent than heterosexual coupling.

Homosexual behavior in animals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So how does one contract a mental sickness?
Mostly when growing up and not knowing much they get involved in this so we need to slowly make children aware of when they grown up and others grown ups who get caught have to be punished for what Islam has given for them DEATH :sniper:

Sir I was talking about only those who are converting to Islam they are in thousand and thousands those who are born Muslims are separate Sir I just talked about those thousands who convert to Islam on daily bases

Many people also leaving Islam , and people left Islam started movement against Islam , they are exposing Islam .

Islam is spreading due to high birth rate and attacking nature of Muslims to converts other people not because people their own accepting Islam. countries like Pakistan where non-Muslims get treated Lower , treat inhuman way which many times force them to convert. Most of the Muslims countries have mission to convert all non-Muslims in country .

Mostly when growing up and not knowing much they get involved in this so we need to slowly make children aware of when they grown up and others grown ups who get caught have to be punished for what Islam has given for them DEATH :sniper:

You are not making any sense. No one can reason with you because what you are advocating is religious extremism. As simple as that.

You are not talking science here. Do not attempt to.

Many people also leaving Islam , and people left Islam started movement against Islam , they are exposing Islam .

Islam is spreading due to high birth rate and attacking nature of Muslims to converts other people not because people their own accepting Islam. countries like Pakistan where non-Muslims get treated Lower , treat inhuman way which many times force them to convert. Most of the Muslims countries have mission to convert all non-Muslims in country .
Sir those who so called have left Islam many of those have busted they were never even Muslims and I am talking about spread of Islam in west because of people converting to Islam in west not because of the birth rate go check the facts 20000 convert to Islam in USA alone in a year 100 daily in UK 7000 in France in a year 4000 in Germany every year and growing

You are not making any sense. No one can reason with you because what you are advocating is religious extremism. As simple as that.

You are not talking science here. Do not attempt to.
Sir no body is born homosexual by birth Sir their is not such thing it is mental problem which needs to be treated one many with same body parts feels attracted to men or women how come that happens when he or she is growing up not by birth

If someone subjected children to this then that's rape and you should have super sympathy for rape victims anyway. If a rape victim is going through a mental disorder would you kill them for it?

I'm talking about normal adults. Most gay men don't have a sexual encounter till adulthood. How do they become gay, tell me your theory.

Sir those who so called have left Islam many of those have busted they were never even Muslims and I am talking about spread of Islam in west because of people converting to Islam in west not because of the birth rate go check the facts 20000 convert to Islam in USA alone in a year 100 daily in UK 7000 in France in a year 4000 in Germany every year and growing

Are these numbers (less than 50,000/year) supposed to impress someone?

India has an annual birth cohort of 25 million.

Just for perspective.

If someone subjected children to this then that's rape, I'm talking about normal adults. Most gay men don't have a sexual encounter till adulthood. How do they become gay, tell me your theory.
Sir no one is born homosexual by birth no scientist agrees with it nor any doctor this happens when growing up and by the way if you are Muslim than for you Islam is very clear their punishment is death in Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom