What's new

Hong Kong protester beaten up in Chinese consulate grounds

bbc_british-bullshit-corporation.jpg

They are protesting over their own misfortune because of stupidity.

When someone gives you gold, you demand a diamond.

But now, the gold is gone, instead of a diamond, you get a rusty iron.

If they are smart as they claim, more capable than the "stupid" China and HK governments, then stop protesting, and improve the UK economy, and indirectly themselves.

This dude is protesting outside Chinese Consulate in the UK in Manchester, Chinese consulate staff drag that guy into Chinese Consulate and beat him up.
Nice try liar. You get your 45cent from Uncle Sam today as proven by video of others of your lies.

That is why China dont allow freedom of speech becos it = freedom to lie and spin story to brainwash the mass.

This dude is protesting outside Chinese Consulate in the UK in Manchester, Chinese consulate staff drag that guy into Chinese Consulate and beat him up.

Good, I would have beaten his *** to if I was a Chinese consulate staffer. I don't like these sorts of race traitors.

I would have done the same to Pakistanis if they had acted this way.

Remind you.

According to international law, the Chinese Embassy belongs to China's territory.

Any intrusion into the Chinese embassy is tantamount to an invasion of Chinese territory and a violation of Chinese sovereignty.

China has the right to capture invaders. China should send the invaders to China for interrogation.

These traitors and British dogs deserve to be punisned.

Remind you.

According to international law, the Chinese Embassy belongs to China's territory.

Any intrusion into the Chinese embassy is tantamount to an invasion of Chinese territory and a violation of Chinese sovereignty.

China has the right to capture invaders. China should send the invaders to China for interrogation.
Really not how that works. LOL.

These traitors and British dogs deserve to be punisned.
In the free world, people are allowed to protest and demand justice without fear of state reprisal. I know it’s a hard concept to grasp for you shill bots.

Spells like “democracy”.

Chinese foreign mission there needs to be told their place.

Remind you.

They should be shot on the spot.

Sure, I am sure the protestor "BUST OPEN" the gate and "Rush" into the Chinese consulate.

The gate was opened. It's not being torn down by "hundred" of protestor, which suggested someone with a key that open that gate and drag the person in.

By the way, if you have watched the BBC video, you will know this is also shown on the later on BBC video.

lol, Rushing the Consulate, that's a good one.

Nice try liar. You get your 45cent from Uncle Sam today as proven by video of others of your lies.

That is why China dont allow freedom of speech becos it = freedom to lie and spin story to brainwash the mass.
Well, I wish i work for BBC.

Remind you.

Actually, you don't, that's a common misconception that the embassy ground or consulate ground belong to the sending state. According to Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations 1961

Most of the article deal with the persons and properties, Article 21 - 25 deal with consulate

Article 21

1.The receiving State shall either facilitate the acquisition on its territory, in accordance with its laws, by the sending State of premises necessary for its mission or assist the latter in obtaining accommodation in some other way. 2.It shall also, where necessary, assist missions in obtaining suitable accommodation for their members.

Article 22 1.The premises of the mission shall be inviolable. The agents of the receiving State may not enter them, except with the consent of the head of the mission. 2.The receiving State is under a special duty to take all appropriate steps to protect the premises of the mission against any intrusion or damage and to prevent any disturbance of the peace of the mission or impairment of its dignity. 3.The premises of the mission, their furnishings and other property thereon and the means of transport of the mission shall be immune from search, requisition, attachment or execution.

Article 23 1.The sending State and the head of the mission shall be exempt from all national, regional or municipal dues and taxes in respect of the premises of the mission, whether owned or leased, other than such as represent payment for specific services rendered. 8 2.The exemption from taxation referred to in this article shall not apply to such dues and taxes payable under the law of the receiving State by persons contracting with the sending State or the head of the mission.

Article 24 The archives and documents of the mission shall be inviolable at any time and wherever they may be.

Article 25 The receiving State shall accord full facilities for the performance of the functions of the mission

The following interpretation is according to my wife, which is an international law lawyer

The miscommunication come from Article 22 when it noted that "The Premises of the mission shall be inviolable" which mean the right set out in this charter to the mission (The Consulate) shall not be violated by the receiving state (the host) but that does not expressly mean the ground of the consulate become Sending State territories because it is quite obvious talking about the right of operation, not the physical location. shall not be violated by the sending state.

It also did not expressly mention the transfer of sovereignty of the embassy ground from the receiving state to the sending state, which mean there are no transfer of sovereignty within these articles.

The original point is set so that people and property operating within the mission shall carry on as if they were in the sending state, hence it is inviolable by the receiving state, but it does not mean the embassy ground become the sovereignty of the sending state.

Back
Top Bottom