What's new

Honoring our Martyrs

Duaa-e-Chehlum of Captain Hassan Musahib Javaid SHAHEED will be held in his native village Chanor (tehsil Kahuta) this Sunday, 30th of June at 11:30 AM, InshAllah.

920r.jpg

Shaeed Ki Jo Maut hay woo Qoum Ki Hayat Haay

So many people have laid down their lives for Pakistan. These soldiers should be rewarded in every way possible. The Taliban rats should be defeated for destroying out beautiful land.

I was researching, and in my research I was surprised to see that I never came across a place where soldiers who were wounded in the war on terror were rehabilitated and given options to start their careers anew.

I know this guy Njama riaz raja shaheed because he is son of my father best friend. We belong to same town kahuta. i remember my parent went to his house with mitahi when he got recruited in army but i still don't know how they actually got captured and then brutality killed later on. When a news reporter can go there to talk to them then why army cannot do anything to free these men.. I also found it offensive the way reporter is talking to these soldiers

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom