What's new

Houthi drone attack 'hits arms depot' at Saudi airport in Najran

And I assure you people prefer lawless Afghanistan in Iran compare to Bakistan.
Clearly you became Saudi tools and enemy of Iran. It's clear after reading comments of Bakistani members.
I suggest you to change your language to Arabi to be like your masters.

trust me i will want them to go to Afghanistan but i know where will they end up .. As for having Arab Masters, i will take them any day over supporting a Regime who attacks Mecca . Pakistan can be anything but we never support any Proxy or Terrorist that attack the Holy Kabba .

Yes i know. But not destroying it is even worse. Imagine iranian mullah with a nuclear bomb.
All muslims will be dead if that happen.

They can't do jack Sh!t even with Nukes, remember their prime enemy is KSA and Israel ... Israel is out of their league , Israel will send them back to stone age with help of UK/USA if it comes to that, as for KSA the day Iran gets its hands on Nukes KSA will show theirs , you really think KSA has no Nukes or source to get them ? as for Attacking KSA , you know Pakistan always said, that attack on KSA would be considered an Attack on Pakistan, Iran can try that .. than they will die a worse death than Iraq . As much as I want a Good Iran Pakistan relations but Iran is just going out of their Auqaat, first they give port to India , Uzair Baloch , Kulbhoshan Jadev, Baba Ladla , Various Shia target killer gangs in Karachi , and now the new wave of Attacks in Baluchistan with help of BLA . they are crossing all limits , and seems like when it comes to that, Pakistan will just watch their cities turn to dust .

As if, whole of the Muslim world stands hypnotized and utterly paralyzed. What a grand achievement of US, West and Israel, and that also, without much of endeavor.

They can buy better than that from around the world
Cannot coz Aselsan is the best. But yeah you like to buy toys from your masters to make 'em happy and show how loyal you are...

As if, whole of the Muslim world stands hypnotized and utterly paralyzed. What a grand achievement of US, West and Israel, and that also, without much of endeavor.
Of course without much endeavour, because Iran did it for them either voluntarily or involuntarily.. and BTW the Muslim world is neither hypnotized nor paralysed in the grand scheme of things..The whole Muslim world was present in Saudi Arabia during Trump's visit..People tend to forget important events' details

Cannot coz Aselsan is the best. But yeah you like to buy toys from your masters to make 'em happy and show how loyal you are...
We want to buy from our alleys no from our enemies

Legitimate act of defense by a nation against invader.
Stop spreading your falsehood and propaganda.. Houthis are not Yemen..they are barely one million over a population of 30 million.. go lie somewhere else..

So your masters are Russia now(S-400) or still the US (F-35)..It looks like both are your masters.. how dumb can you get..:lol:

Last edited:
We want to buy from our alleys no from our enemies

Correction, your masters who pet you when you do something good for 'em.

The relationship between you and 'em isn't an alliance but master and pet dog.

Stop spreading your falsehood and propaganda.. Houthis are not Yemen..they are barely one million over a population of 30 million.. go lie somewhere else..

So your masters are Russia now(S-400) or the still the US (F-35)..It looks like both are your masters.. how dumb can you get..

Russia isn't our master you dumb cow. We bought their air defense systems which is the best in the world right now. So your butthurt comes from where we ditch you...
Looser dumb cow...

You speak like kids

Yeah sure...

Yeah ok...

Yeah fine...

BLA BLA
Isn't time to end Yemen war and bombing poorest Arab country???

This is the tragedy....Saudis & UAE are responsible for the deaths through starvation, malnutrition and sheer violence. Their puppet(despot) gets thrown out but these blood thirsty animals will stop at nothing unless they have complete control. Mark my words .... The Yemen war will cause the destruction of Saudia

Of course without much endeavour, because Iran did it for them either voluntarily or involuntarily.. and BTW the Muslim world is neither hypnotized nor paralysed in the grand scheme of things..The whole Muslim world was present in Saudi Arabia during Trump's visit..People tend to forget important events' details

I don't feel like arguing with you, on what I said. But see the comments of different posters, on this or similar threads, particularly belonging to GCC, Turkey, Iran and Pakistan, and may be then you can realize and appreciate, what I wanted to say.

Back
Top Bottom