What's new

How about Tata, Mahindra, Bajaj, TVS in Pakistan?

IMO only TATA should be allowed if they are willing to manufacture their vehicles in Pakistan, rest all other companies are junk & below standard.

Mahindra is getting better.

Aamir-Khan-Launches-Mahindra-Bikes-Photo-Gallery-15.jpg

mahindra-diablo-headlight-view.jpg

from-left-MM-Group-Vice-Chairman-Managing-Director-Mr.-Anand-Mahindra_-Bollywood-Actor-Aamir-Khan_-President-Mahindra-2-Wheelers-Mr.-Anoop-Mathur-unveiling-the-Stalio-Pictured-and-Mojo.jpg

sym11.jpg

cevalo7i.jpg

Mahindra's 2 wheelers have been getting better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mahindra is getting better.

Mahindra's 2 wheelers have been getting better.

Are any of those bikes being sold? Or are they still just "concepts"?

I have not heard of any Mahindra bikes on the road as yet. Yes they are running in Moto GP and that will surely rub off tech-wise, but as of now I don't think they are anywhere in the commercial bike market.

Bajaj and Hero on the other hand have no pretensions of racing, do not support any teams even in the domestic racing scene, but they are No. 1 and 2 respectively out here.

Bajaj especially has gained a huge amount from their controlling interest buy in into KTM of Austria.

My general opinion is that they(pakistani engineers) are most incapable at handling products of other countries....it is better not to do business with such nation rather than giving our product in hands of incapable engineers which will give them a bad name...

I would love to see Indian bikes in our market. Certain Pakistani members do get delusional but really Pakistani bikes are as pathetic as they can get.
India does manufacture some great bikes, we on the other hand are using the technology of the 80s.

Look at this new Honda 125 being displayed in Pakistan

cg125_large.jpg

Isnt it pathetic and this thing cost 95000 here and not even a self start and disk brake.....wtf

I would love to see Indian bikes in our market. Certain Pakistani members do get delusional but really Pakistani bikes are as pathetic as they can get.
India does manufacture some great bikes, we on the other hand are using the technology of the 80s.

cg125_large.jpg

Isnt it pathetic and this thing cost 95000 here and not even a self start and disk brake.....wtf
95k PKR for this? Somebody is ripping you off. :)

cg125_large.jpg

WTF, 95k pkr for this..Its almost 60-65k indian rupee, in that you will have new cbz,pulsar,stunner and lots of more bikes...

Lol...no offence but even doodhwalas in small towns drives Bajaj Discover these days costing around 60,000 INR (150cc)

Bajaj-Discover-150.jpg

Lol...no offence but even doodhwalas in small towns drives Bajaj Discover these days costing around 60,000 INR (150cc)

There are 600 million doodwalas, and poor farmers in India. I think this will sell well.

cg125_large.jpg

This is what we used to get in the 90s. Bajaj 4S comes to mind.

I know Pakistanis are hungry for good bikes from India. There are some on xBhp and there is no India Pakistan shite over there.

I think Indian motorcycles look nice and very sexyy.... in Pakistan what we get is those bikes that lallu panjus get and the 18 year old kids who think their too cool having their motrcycle for the first time... TBH, I didn't even take out a motorcycle except for doing laundry..

Back
Top Bottom