What's new

How about Tata, Mahindra, Bajaj, TVS in Pakistan?

I agree with you Indian bikes should never be sold in Pakistan...there are plenty of local and Chinese bikes already in the Pakistani market.Even the Indian bike makers are focusing on African and South American markets .
Instead,I would say can you please export the Super Power 125,so that when we feel all supa-supa...... we could ride a Supa Powa:lol:

1341217667_1341142903_407338306_4-SUPER-POWER-DElux-125-2009-model-SEALED-ENGINE-A-1-condtion-model-2009-Motorcycles-Scooters.jpg

why do you have a problem when a pakistan refuses to buy the indian stuff, you can sell your bikes to gautemala, namebia for all we care

good luck

Indian bikes, like many Indian products would find great success in Pakistan, because in the end, the consumer wants value. A common man will compare the sophistication of a product with the amount of money he/she is capable and willing to spend on it. To the end user, it is often irrelevant where a product is from. Brand recognition is based on quality and if the Indian bikes meet the performance parameters and do so at an affordable price, you can bet people will buy them.

The problem is that investing in a new nation, even one largely similar to the domestic market, requires massive outlays of capital. It is one thing for a western company to be reluctant to invest in Pakistan, due to the constantly fluctuating economy and lack of enforced regulations that breed corruption...for an Indian company the risks are even greater. What happens if there is another conflict? What if they are kicked out and their assets become Pakistani or Indians demand the curtailment of business in Pakistan and it starts to adversely affect the brand?

So, while it makes a great amount of sense and I am huge supporter of cross border communication and cooperation...the risks faced by companies from both sides face is still huge and may not be justifiable to its' stake holders.

Therefore it is more likely that Indian companies will not put manufacturing plants in Pakistan. They will instead put a good distribution network in Pakistan and source bikes from India.

Pakistan's geography also helps. Pakistan doesnt have depth, but length, along the Indian border. So they would not really be constrained by a very long logistics line as they already serve even remote parts of India - ie J&K.

better idea would be if indian firms buys the defunct Adam motors..by this they will indirectly enter the market..

and i am sure under Adam motors name.they can very well compete with the honda/toyota occupied market within few years

Bajaj,TVS etc are low level third class products. Like tata nono bakwaas, they will never work in Pakistan
Dude we have both first class product and third class product now it depends on your pocket what you can afford.....

I have seen an add of Honda Pride on tv which i guess new model but cant find it on internet . Any 1 can provide details how much it cost ?

I have seen an add of Honda Pride on tv which i guess new model but cant find it on internet . Any 1 can provide details how much it cost ?

I don't know how much cost in Pak but that bike is an older version of HeroHonda Passion, the new Passion Pro comes for around INR45,000-47,000

So ur Bike might come around PKR 80,000-90,000 i guess:undecided:

better idea would be if indian firms buys the defunct Adam motors..by this they will indirectly enter the market..

and i am sure under Adam motors name.they can very well compete with the honda/toyota occupied market within few years

there is a news that adam motors are back :azn:

I had seen Titan watches in Karachi for the first time as there is an importer for that. Those watches are extremely cheap looking. not only their designs but also the quality of materials was extremely cheap. I would prefer a cheap Casio watch on that.

If Titan is to go by in terms of quality, then I would like to be excused from seeing Indian bikes on the Pakistani road.

please post some sense boy.

Titan Industries is the world's fifth largest wrist watch manufacturer and India's leading producer of watches
Titan Industries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I had seen Titan watches in Karachi for the first time as there is an importer for that. Those watches are extremely cheap looking. not only their designs but also the quality of materials was extremely cheap. I would prefer a cheap Casio watch on that.

If Titan is to go by in terms of quality, then I would like to be excused from seeing Indian bikes on the Pakistani road.

Which among these watches felt cheep looking and low quality for you..?

Collections - Titan World | India

well...Indian brothers shouldnt bother as they have best bikes for themselves whether its honda, yamaha or bajaj. we dont know about quality but look wise these are best n best and a dream for us. and being a pakistani i am just helpless and speechless that some among us are advocating these bullllcrap honda 70s and 125s for no reason except for arguing with indians. they have innovative, stylish , beautiful bikes with great features while our honda-atlas just paste a new sticker each year on their bike and label it as a new model.
infact we are doomed by these monopolists aka honda, toyota and napak suzuki and they are anathema for consumers and also for a nation as a whole. these companies feel great pain in their backs whenever a chances for change in duties occur. because they would never find such a big market which could soo easily be fooled by them.

if indian bikes would come here then truly it will be a blessing for us and we'll be saved from these japenese mafia, many millions and millions of people will surely love to buy these Indian bikes and i am pretty sure those who are opposing it will buy it when they'll grow up.

but we all know we are not that lucky and we will be kept looted by these thugs always and some mindless will keep advocating them till they get mature, but when they get mature many other will be ready to take their places.

Welcome mate. :tup: you apart from Oscar and Mastan saab are officially my favorite poster on this forum now. :D

On topic. I ask WHY NOT?

Instead of going the whole hog of setting up entire manufacturing facilities.. a simple export based formula can be implemented. Due to mutual MFN status modalities can be worked out. we have nothing to lose and a huge populace will get quality products. The bikes there are a disgrace TBH.

I for one am totally amenable to the idea in spite of what others may opine.

will also improve people to people relations.. much more than some stupid withdrawal from siachin.

Indian car companies like Tata, Mahindra and 2 wheeler comanies like Bajaj and TVS are one of the biggest manufacturers of automobiles in the world (Eg: Bajaj Auto is world's 4'th largest 2 wheeler maker).

These companies are also big exporters of Indian made cars/bikes to many countries in the world including India's neighbouring countries like Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bangladesh.

But sadly these companies have not been able to do business in Pakistan due to political reasons.

Has the time now come for these companies to enter Pakistan with its products?

Will the Pakistani consumer accept these Indian automobiles?

Please share your view.

we will not accept these brands.

we already have enough brands and adding new ones are going to jeopardize our local industry even more.

Lol..so u proved u know nothin abt Indian automakers...hav u ever seen a TATA Jaguar XF or a TATA Rangerover evoque or even a TATA Safari Storme..a Mahindra XUV 500 or a Scorpio or a Mahindra Rexton...Or da KTM duke 200(KTM s Bajajs Austrian subsidiary)...google dem..nd pls ma fellow Indians dnt embarass our country by comparing it to Pakistanis plssssss

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom