What's new

How Arunachal is front & centre in Modi govt’s massive border infra push to counter China

@SIPRA paajee in my younger days chinki girls formed a big proportion of my girlfriend circle.

Chinki bhi, naturally chikni bhi.. its an oriental thing I think. They don't even need to go to a parlor for any waxing shaksing. Knew this Khasi girl once... dear lawd, good times were had. :angel:

Their general disposition/attitude is also very cool, very unlike most Punjab-UP belt lawndas and lawndis (takes one to know one lol) .. very liberal socially, blasé even, about hooking up and so on, music scene is also good out there.

Shame about the rampant drug use though, its like an epidemic, last I heard "yaba" was all the rage wreaking havoc, much like how heroin is a huge problem in Punjab and Kashmir.. hmm, wonder what hands might be behind it all... hmm

Don't be a racist please and stop using the term "Chinki" for north-easterners for start.

Last edited:
A few small nukes will fly before that.
Do you really think a nuke will ever again be used by any country anywhere?

You guys should watch a few photographs of the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombing sites before talking nukes again.

You're getting serious. Recognise the trauma of dashed hopes behind their joking.

They know everything. They saw it unfold. 370 they swallowed quietly like a very bitter generational pill. The strikes on them. The refusal to engage and destroy. Man any other nation, forget a nuclear power, that was fkn WAR. They just ate it and moved on. Then the missile. More eating. They know exactly where their vaunted fauj stands. Ask @Imran Khan when he's suitably lubed.

Lol battle hardened. That cracked me up yesterday.

we have never ever beaten yo with rods like buutchers . or kaan nhi arka hai pilai ulta .

You guys should watch a few photographs of the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombing sites before talking nukes again.
indians do bakchodi more less actions

Don't be a racist please and stop using the term "Chinki" for north-easterners for start.
It's become like nigga, that word.. khud ko refer kar lete hai by that one.. koi doosra bole to problem.. "racism" .. friends with some from naga, manipur etc

It's become like nigga, that word.. khud ko refer kar lete hai by that one.. koi doosra bole to problem.. "racism" .. friends with some from naga, manipur etc

You don't realize perhaps, what kind of discrimination is done in northern & western part of our country to our north-eastern folks with this term. Do some digging and you'll stop using it so lightly.

P.S.: I'm not of tibeto-mongoloid stock.

A welcome progress for china, they can conquer india more easily with use of these indian made infrastructure 😂

As they did in 1962-War; :lol: though at that time the infrastructure was quite scanty; so the capture was quite delayed. :p:

we have never ever beaten yo with rods like buutchers . or kaan nhi arka hai pilai ulta .

indians do bakchodi more less actions

You guys are getting whacked by half pyjamas. I don't think any army can go lower than that.

Stop being stuffy please. They have always been called chinkis and always will. Like gujjus. Bhayyas. Gultis. Ghatis. Tambis. Mache jhols.

Stop being stuffy please. They have always been called chinkis and always will. Like gujjus. Bhayyas. Gultis. Ghatis. Tambis. Mache jhols.

I had a inkling that you are one of those.. Gujjus compared to Chinkis?

Usage of a nuke is very possible.

I suspected that you are one of those.. Gujjus compared to Chinkis?

Yup. Absolutely. Like all others mentioned.

You don't realize perhaps, what kind of discrimination is done in northern & western part of our country to our north-eastern folks with this term. Do some digging and you'll stop using it so lightly.

P.S.: I'm not of tibeto-mongoloid stock.
still a bit snowflakey of you.. that lot also refer to many in the northern belt as "bhaiiya" etc quite disparagingly and nonchalantly among themselves. These are ok little cultural quirks in my book. Some spice good.

I draw the line at discrimination, or stereotyping, or rude behaviour of any sort toward anyone based on how people look, for all people, not just north easterners. Been the odd northie out in many a almost 100% NE people shebangs.. didn't mind, was pretty cool actually. Kya lajawaab pork banatai hain.. next level, meat of the gods like :D

still a bit snowflakey of you.. that lot also refer to many in the northern belt as "bhaiiya" etc quite disparagingly and nonchalantly among themselves. These are ok little cultural quirks in my book. Some spice good.

I draw the line at discrimination, or stereotyping, or rude behaviour of any sort toward anyone based on how people look, for all people, not just north easterners. Been the odd northie out in many a almost 100% NE people shebangs.. didn't mind, was pretty cool actually. Kya lajawaab pork banatai hain.. next level, meat of the gods like :D

Yup. Wokism India style.

As they did in 1962-War; :lol: though at that time the infrastructure was quite scanty; so the capture was quite delayed. :p:
Modi ha to mumkin ha, modi mumkin bana raha ha bhai 😀

Back
Top Bottom