What's new

‘How can I survive’: Chinese stranded in Ukraine feel left to their fate as Russian shelling continues

Odd....I don't see him posting in the Pakistani sections

Like here:

or here:

or here:

or here:

Can you help explain to us all using your very eloquent and unbiased rational reasoning as to why the Chinese are focused on flood posting the Americas forum but not any of the Pakistani ones?

LOL! ..and where are all your positive posts about Canada in the Americas? I see nothing..but here you are in the China forum complaining...funny how that is..isn't it?

Most of my posts and are in the Americas forum. The only reason you don't see them is the Chinese here keep posting negative articles in the Americas causing mine to be pushed to the second page.

You should really learn how to look closer.

When I do the same in the China forums clueless people like you take immediate notice and start screaming. They will NEVER scream about it in the Americas forum...because well their eyes only notice things that easily offend them..and not what is the reality of the situation.

Why don't you be the first and take it upon yourself to point this out in their posts that half the Americas forum threads are written by the Chinese and that they should stick in their own forum. Instead of noticing a tiny percentage of Chinese forum post are by me and quickly jumping in to reply.

BTW @etylo you are probably the 20th person on PDF to make a reply post like this and not one of them has ever replied in the same way to a Chinese post in the Americas forum. So I don't expect you to act any different...it's gotten to be a rather standard reply script of mine.

The usual silence and crickets chirping in 3...2...1
The reason that they and me responded many more to you Americans' posts about China is because you Americans and USA gov are making fake news and vicious propaganda attacks on China all the time. Your gov and media are going after China and Chinese all the time from all directions because your gov has officially classified China as your biggest adversary while China doesn't see USA as an adversary or enemy. Your gov and media people are making blatantly lies such as Chinese are committing genocide in Xinjiang ! You Yankees are doing violent racial attacks and discrimination of Asian origins especially of Chinese descents in your country ! Are you proud of your American behaviours now ? So, Chinese people have to refute your nonsense, to respond to American shameless fabrications in kind ! Some Chinese members, not all, are not commenting or posting about Pakistani is because Pakistan is a friendly country, there are mostly unbiased reports regarding Chinese matters so Chinese don't have to clear things up and respond in kind ! Simple as that ! Postings about Pakistani matters exclusively are mostly left to Pakistanis to post since they are much more familiar with Pakistani matters !

Last edited:
The reason that they and me responded many more to you Americans' posts about China is because you Americans and USA gov are making fake news and vicious propaganda attacks on China all the time.

Oh give me a break as using that for a legitimate PDF excuse. Suddenly you are doing a change excuse from your initial reply?

I'm sure kids in the schoolyard can also use that weak excuse to kick some kid to the ground. "I saw some kid in a video from XXXXX being kicked and this is fair payback!"

Just stop acting silly and using cop-out excuses of "other people's deeds" who aren't even on this forum.

Last edited:
Oh give me a break as using that for a legitimate PDF excuse. Suddenly you are doing a change excuse from your initial reply?

I'm sure kids in the schoolyard can also use that weak excuse to kick some kid to the ground. "I saw some kid in a video from XXXXX being kicked and this is fair payback!"

Just stop acting silly
It's you being anti-China and making all the silly propaganda attacks on China and Chinese all the time. Don't blame on other people to respond in kind. As why he is not making that many postings about Pakistani in some sections, you have to ask himself, I don't know the real reason of him and can't speak for him all the time. I see you get angry and agitated becos I said the truth about USA and truth hurts em !

It's you being anti-China and making all the silly propaganda attacks on China and Chinese all the time. Don't blame on other people to respond in kind.

Oh LOL your incredible PDF ignorance is shining incredibly bright. You are desperately grasping at straws now.

You can't give a typical weasel answer like that since the facts don't show that to be true.

For instance Bejingwalker was here before me and has been doing this constantly for over a decade. Management has spent an incredible effort over the years killing the multiple accounts he falls back on when he gets a ban.

He is a known abuser. At one point they were banning him every two weeks. He just got off a ban a few days ago and went straight back to his old ways.

Meanwhile is management banning me? Nope!

Last edited:
Oh LOL your incredible PDF ignorance is shining incredibly bright. You are desperately grasping at straws now.

You can't give a typical weasel answer like that since the facts don't show that to be true.

For instance Bejingwalker was here before me and has been doing this constantly for over a decade. Management has spent an incredible effort over the years killing the multiple accounts he falls back on when he gets a ban.

He is a known abuser. At one point they were banning him every two weeks. He just got off a ban a few days ago and went straight back to his old ways.
It's you being incredibly arrogant and hypocritical on the PDF as a typical American. Issues you have about him you have to discuss with him. I just notice few things about your and his postings and just bring them up in the beginning.

It's you being incredibly arrogant and hypocritical on the PDF as a typical American. Issues you have about him you have to discuss with him. I just notice few things about your and his postings and just bring them up in the beginning.

My arrogance pales to the Chinese here...including you.

I gently asked you to notice the similar type of posts in the Americas forum...but no you could have no part of it...turned up your nose...refused to open your eyes and see...as usual tried to blame the problem on others without real facts to back it up...

:no:

My arrogance pales to the Chinese here...including you.

I gently asked you to notice the similar type of posts in the Americas forum...but no you could have no part of it...turned up your nose...refused to open your eyes and see...as usual tried to blame the problem on others without real facts to back it up...

:no:
What you are saying fits more of a typical American like you than someone else ! Many Americans probably don't know where China is located in the world and yet you people seem to "care" about Chinese and China all the time !

There is an intense propaganda war going on by both side.
They are mainly fake news.
Example.
Poland to send their Soviet era warplanes to Ukraine and immediately Poland denied.
But the news reported in a reputable Financial Times was not retracted nor was the Polish Government position published.
So what happens to good old ethical Journalism?

War has always been cruel and horrifying.
For those who are promoting war and conflicts, this is the time to starts reflecting and repent unless they too wanted to be victims.

Suddenly the US and Western Media are so concerned about civilians and babies, ignoring the the facts that their government unilateral sanctions included milk powders.

That probably killed tens of thousands Iraqi babies, who knows.

What is the endgame?

IMO Chechnya 2.

The Russian has learned and stay in the sideline, encircling the cities.

The fighting and bombing is mainly between militias from the breakaway Republics and the Nazi fraction of the Ukrainian Army.

Russia is surprised that there are so many foreign mercenaries in these brigades.

Imagine the Ukrainian SPU killed one of the member of their own negotiating team to Belarus, apparently a banker after a disagreement.
What else they can't do?

Putin certainly knows who he is dealing with.

What you are saying fits more of a typical American like you than someone else ! Many Americans probably don't know where China is located in the world and yet you people seem to "care" about Chinese and China all the time !

But 2+2=4 and the earth revolves around the sun.
How come you never thought of posting that as a rebuttal? Since it is just as relevant.

Don't worry..the next time you see a post that triggers your glass hearted "Don't talk about my China that way" response just take a breather outside.

But 2+2=4 and the earth revolves around the sun.
How come you never thought of posting that as a rebuttal? Since it is just as relevant.

Don't worry..the next time you see a post that triggers your glass hearted "Don't talk about my China that way" response just take a breather outside.
I am not posting because I am pretty new on the forum and don't have deep interest of subjects now ! I don't have glass heart, it's just you Yankees' most groundless accusations and lies I find are just ridiculous. So, you think the USA is the sun and every other country should revolve around it ? I think Russia and China have something to say about that. Such arrogant attitude of you Yankees is exactly the root cause of world big confrontations today !

Last edited:
Sorry we already made the evacuation announcement well before the invasion (that the Chinese government had no intention of ever doing). Unfortunately some people didn't want to listen. We can't grab all their hands and drag them out of the country.

February 11, 2022

Biden tells U.S. citizens to leave Ukraine, saying military wouldn't rescue them

So who is next with words of wisdom in this thread?
Bueller...Bueller..Bueller?
Your wisdom is too low to recognize Biden words is nothing. If his words work, why so many Americans stranded there? Not only American, chinese, many indians, and people from other countries as well. You are too aggressive and combative to Chinese to know the difficulty of all people live there.

True, Ukraine wanting to join NATO doesn't mean a Russian invasion either. So Russia is recklessly overreacting with China being the classic yes-man lapdog supporter with weak justification excuses.
If we condemn Russia then you will call us a American lapdog too.

I see the propaganda machine is in full speed now. You think one stranded Chinese is gonna change our stand and sacrifice our strategic interest? If Russia falls, you are coming for us next. Everybody knows it, US survives by war.

Your wisdom is too low to recognize Biden words is nothing. If his words work, why so many Americans stranded there? Not only American, chinese, many indians, and people from other countries as well. You are too aggressive and combative to Chinese to know the difficulty of all people live there.

No, your wisdom is simply too low to realize the Chinese government knew the invasion was coming and didn't warn its people because the white man Putin's invasion was far more important than ordinary Chinese lives.

You just don't want to see it.
But that is what it all comes down to.
Those Chinese citizens were expendable. If they got killed..oh well..if they got out safely then that's better.

Did the Chinese embassy even put out a simple statement telling Chinese citizens to maybe be familiar with the local road network so that in case anything does happen they know how to get out...NOPE.

Ever tell them maybe stock some extra food/water just in case things happen...NOPE.

Keep a full tank of gasoline in the car so they wont be short during an escape..NOPE

Make sure their paperwork is in order in case they have to head to the airport/border at a moments notice..NOPE.

Complete silence...except for making statements that an invasion of Ukraine by Russia is Western FakeNews.

BTW ever hear any Chinese officials say they were completely duped by the Russian government's denials..NOPE!

Last edited:
Those Ukrainian border guards are racist against non-whites. There are reports of beatings and forced conscription. Chinese embassy need to send evac convoys.

Back
Top Bottom