What's new

How can India help Pakistan?

that is exactly what I am saying Meaning of Nation is limited but Islam believes in Ummah not a specefic race

Excuse me for my ignorance, but what is "Ummah"

And whatever I understood, because of this Ummah, muslims cant or dont want to live & Coexist with mon-muslims?

I am saying the same thing just use common sense

You said Muslims are lions!
then you said Muslims are Muslims!
Now you're saying that Muslims don't believe in nation state or something like that!

And then you say you're saying the same thing??
lol
Don't worry, everything will be fine in your life!

Excuse me for my ignorance, but what is "Ummah"

And whatever I understood, because of this Ummah, muslims cant or dont want to live & Coexist with mon-muslims?

Ummah means Muslims are all brothers like part of body if one is attacked all feel the pain as Ummah we don't have any race issues all white black and brown Muslims are equal no one is superior except who does good deeds and follows Islam if I have a kafir family but a friend from America or Africa who is a Muslim I have a stronger relation ship with by brother from Africa and America than to my family

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

You said Muslims are lions!
then you said Muslims are Muslims!
Now you're saying that Muslims don't believe in nation state or something like that!

And then you say you're saying the same thing??
lol
Don't worry, everything will be fine in your life!
all are same think but if you don't want to understand it's your problem

you will see when Lions of Islam will take on your Army and than capture Delhi sooner or later INSHALLAH

Better do it in 50 years or I be probably dead. You most probably sooner if you are the one participating in this jehad of yours;)

what is that age old saying we all know? Money talks , Bs walks :). do the same here and apply that theory to increase trade between the countries where the prosperity concerns for both countries i.e. loss of money overwhelms the need to have a continued hostile stance or attacks that risk that prosperity. I bet you if the emplyement triples up in Pakistan due to indian exports- you will see a sea change in attitude amongst the majority and more importantly , amongst the military and politico.

essentially, the vote bank in Pakistan counts on making India the bogeyman in all honesty , to distract from much of the other issues. If you make that vote bank prosperous due to jobs created through trade to a large market as India- I believe it will diffuse the situation and make the citizenry more literate and favorable to a continued peaceful stance. Maybe naive of me...?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom