What's new

How Can Myanmar ethnic cleansing be stopped?

Lighting_Fighter

Reaction score
Lets Discuss

I know three or four threads have been opened on current myanmar situation. But because it is an international forum, let us discuss it openly how to solve the problem. Pushing back rohingyas, in my opinion isn't the solution.

My Solution: Since UN has not send any troops under UN, representing UN, according to my knowledge, why not send our troops under UN representing UN in Myanmar to protect victims in the province where muslims are mejority. If UN is just concern, it means they are not willing to take the responsibility, which means Muslim lives are cheaper to them. So this is my solution. What do u say?

I am again sorry to open a new thread.

The refugees should be accepted, but their identity needs to be documented by non-Bangladeshi (Western, East Asian, etc.) UN observers so they can eventually make their claim to return to Burma.

Bangladesh need to tell the whole world about this brutality ( mainly US, EU, UN AND MIDDLE EAST ), more sanctions on myanmar for ethnic cleansing Or let Bangladeshis invade Burma financed by middle east!! Though i expect nothing from this Government! They will just make a phone call to delhi and will listen to them.

Bangladesh need to tell the whole world about this brutality ( mainly US, EU, UN AND MIDDLE EAST ), more sanctions on myanmar for ethnic cleansing Or let Bangladeshis invade Burma financed by middle east!! Though i expect nothing from this Government! They will just make a phone call to delhi and will listen to them.

they already know brother and taking no action but some speech.

they already know brother and taking no action but some speech.

It's a farce by western bloc....in recent time people around the world have seen the brutality in the heart of Europe (capital of civilization!) while cold headed murder was being executed and when blood hungry beasts met their thirst, only then it came into western bloc's eyes. On the other hand, what was the major issue for the turmoil in East Timur people around the world didn't have the chance to know, before that it was liberated from Indonesia because the East Timur people were Christian and Bosnian were Muslim.

It's a farce by western bloc....in recent time people around the world have seen the brutality in the heart of Europe (capital of civilization!) while cold headed murder was being executed and when blood hungry beasts met their thirst, only then it came into western bloc's eyes. On the other hand, what was the major issue for the turmoil in East Timur people around the world didn't have the chance to know, before that it was liberated from Indonesia because the East Timur people were Christian and Bosnian were Muslim.
Where was the muslim brotherhood when muslims were killled in bosnia.
You should be thankful to NATO for keeping them alive although they should have acted sooner.
Tomorrow you will blame syrian massacre on NATO too, question is what are the powerful muslim countries doing, dont they also think muslim life is cheap?

You should be thankful to NATO for keeping them alive although they should have acted sooner.
Tomorrow you will blame syrian massacre on NATO too, question is what are the powerful muslim countries doing, dont they also think muslim life is cheap?

Rule #1: Muslim leaders are cheap!

:lol:

It's a crime to be weak...

There are already 5,6 threads running on the subject. Why do each Bangladeshi has to open a thread on same subject in the same sub section. Then they will fight among themselves as to whose thread is more legit and which should be closed. Does it make you feel important?

There are already 5,6 threads running on the subject. Why do each Bangladeshi has to open a thread on same subject in the same sub section. Then they will fight among themselves as to whose thread is more legit and which should be closed. Does it make you feel important?

Why indians are spending sleepless night to MONITOR, troll and expose themselves in each and every thread Bangladeshis open?

Bangladesh start accepting those refugees and then only you have stand to get in to argument otherwise all crocodile tears are waste

What difference does it make to you? You will be trolling in an all of them.

I believe UN peacekeeping force must be mobilized to take control of ground scenes and with presence of these forces, political meetings must end to a mutual result.

Bangladesh start accepting those refugees and then only you have stand to get in to argument otherwise all crocodile tears are waste

So what is indian stand on Myanmar ethnic cleansing?

You forgot South Sudan.

Your NATO came at the last minute after a genocide had already taken place. And saving bosnia has
more to do with geopolitics and US-russo rivalry in eastern europe. They didn't do anything out
of love there.

We don't want the people to enter Bangladesh, all they will do is try to get into India then.

Back
Top Bottom