What's new

How close is Pakistan to default

fvck off Indiot, stop putting cow shit on your bodies, why are you coming to a Pakistani forum, you Indiot rat? stop shitting on the streets of your slumdog India.
That's the best you can do you filthy rat!
Go beg some more and then buy properties abroad while your avg pakistani snorts cocaine & inhales heroin.

Bheek ke sahare zinda hain aur baaten dekho. Aise hi chalta raha toh bas hag ke khana padega! :rofl:
Phir iqbal ko gaali dete rehna

1698424628180.png

Last edited:
That's the best you can do you filthy rat!
Go beg some more and then buy properties abroad while your avg pakistani snorts cocaine & inhales heroin.

Bheek ke sahare zinda hain aur baaten dekho. Aise hi chalta raha toh bas hag ke khana padega! :rofl:
Phir iqbal ko gaali dete rehna

View attachment 965701
Hey Indiot, why you come on a Pakistani forum and say bad things about Pakistan, you filthy shit smearing on your own bodies Indiots?

STEP 1
PAKISTAN SHOULD USE FULL FLEDGE NUKE WORD THREAT TOWARDS ISRAEL AND INDIA ..Time is ripe to milk big
STEP 2
CHARGE USA 20 BILLION TO NOT NUKE ISRAEL FOR THE YEAR 2023 IF ISRAEL DOESN'T POKE IN PAK BUSINESS...
EASY 20 BILLION MADE EVER

Are you and idiot?

Pakistan has a population of 250 million people. You think 250 million Pakistanis will allow Pakistan to fail?

Grow up you moronic retard.

Also China and the GCC countries are investing in Pakistan as well.

You must be retarded to believe Pakistan is progressing and a shining example of success!!... Lol.

Hey Indiot, why you come on a Pakistani forum and say bad things about Pakistan, you filthy shit smearing on your own bodies Indiots?

Pakistan is a failed banana republic of Faujistan!

You must be retarded to believe Pakistan is progressing and a shining example of success!!... Lol.

Pakistan is a failed banana republic of Faujistan!
Actually you are stupid. Yes Pakistan is behind, but I am not going to insult our country like Indiots do. I do have a degree of self-respect you moron.

According to my stats, Pakistan's population of 250 Million is made up of 249,999,990 morons (with a +/- error margin of 10).

Pakistan's failure is guaranteed. Thanks to the Whiskey Generals.
Wow, you have a way with words. Now, see how to communicate your thoughts in a nicer language:

Pakistan has a major problem of low Human Capital.

Pakistan's success is an intractable challenge.

Actually you are stupid. Yes Pakistan is behind, but I am not going to insult our country like Indiots do. I do have a degree of self-respect you moron.

Self respect should not be confused with delusional stupidity.

Back
Top Bottom