What's new

Is Pakistan poised for default in FY 2024?

That is a really bad idea as that would simply cut off Pakistan from global financial system. You are looking at North Korea type situation. Multilateral institutions tend not to force sovereign default. They just try to rollover allowing soft default.
You keep making it better and better.

I see zero chance of Pakistan officially defaulting in this situation.

You tell me the only commercial lenders are Chinese entities.

I say Pakistan has a 0% chance of defaulting.

Definitely increasing my holdings of Pakistani Equities on Monday (Tuesday, Monday is Juneteenth).

Last edited:
That's even better.

It means that Pakistan can simply default on IMF, World Bank, and Asian Development Bank debt when the IMF gives them the cold shoulder.

IMF giving them the cold shoulder is the punishment, so they can do the crime for the punishment they already paid.

lol

do you even know how international credit works?...do you even understand the impact?

probably not.

let me break it down for you what a default means..

it means you can't buy any thing on credit..

it means the fully imported car you are driving you can't drive bcos now oil will have to be purchased with cash which you don't have.

it means you can't buy fuel for your car from PSO.... it means you now have to find a donkey to take you to places..ie empty noon league rallies, donkey naan joints, butt karahi , banned goodi festivals etc etc

but you won't find donkeys as noon league supporters have bought donkey to make donkey naan...so you will need to walk or cycle.

You keep making it better and better.

I see zero chance of Pakistan officially defaulting in this situation.

You tell me the only commercial lenders are Chinese entities.

I say Pakistan has a 0% chance of defaulting.

Definitely increasing my holdings of Pakistani Equities on Monday.

that is what Mufta Ismel advised ... and we all know what happened

PS shell is pulling out of Pakistan

lol

do you even know how international credit works?...do you even understand the impact?

probably not.

it means the fully imported car you are driving you can't drive bcos now oil will have to be purchased with cash which you don't have.

it means you can't buy fuel for your car.. it means you now have to find a donkey to take you to places..

but you won't find donkeys as noon league supporters have bought donkey to make donkey naan...so you will need to walk or cycle.

that is what Mufta Ismel advised ... and we all know what happened

PS shell is pulling out of Pakistan
Have Fun Staying Poor 🤑

lol

do you even know how international credit works?...do you even the impact?

probably not.

it means you can't buy fuel for your car.. it means you now have to find a donkey to take you to places..

Yes, ask any newcomer or immigrant to a Western country how is life without a credit report. Renting an apartment, renting a car, getting utility connection, getting a job even sometimes, becomes much, much harder without that magical good (god?) FICO score.

you tell us.. each time noon league shows up Pakistan gets worse off each time...

that is just a statistical fact.
I made money buying the dip on Pacwest Bancorp.

I have faith that my Pakistani Equities will make me money too :D.

I made money buying the dip on Pacwest Bankcorp.

I have faith that my Pakistani Equities will make me money too :D.

again... Pakistan economy gets worse off... that is just a fact. Noonies always make money off misery of others.

Yes, ask any newcomer or immigrant to a Western country how is life without a credit report. Renting an apartment, renting a car, getting utility connection, getting a job even sometimes, becomes much, much harder without that magical good (god?) FICO score.

I know..

but you know we dealing with FA fail , bubble butt type people... you think they can fathom any of these concepts?

The more vociferously that people disagree with my investments, the more money I make :D.

The more vociferously that people disagree with my investments, the more money I make :D.

You didn’t understand the point .. this is not about you but destiny about 220 million people

You didn’t understand the point .. this is not about you but destiny about 220 million people
I am optimistic about the prospects of Pakistan as well.

Pakistan has hit the bottom already.

The only way left to go is up.

If I make money on this trade/investment, it means Pakistan will be doing better.

Me making money on this trade/investment means significant capital inflows have happened.

Last edited:

I am optimistic about the prospects of Pakistan as well.

Pakistan has hit the bottom already.

The only way left to go is up.

If I make money on this trade/investment, it means Pakistan will be doing better.

Me making money on this trade/investment means significant capital inflows have happened.

Wow …

You really don’t understand what is being said to you ..

Well at least there is China. We will wait and see.

Why rely on others when you can't fix your own house in order, until you don't make an effort nobody is going to help you.

Why rely on others when you can't fix your own house in order, until you don't make an effort nobody is going to help you.

They are FA fail dudes ….are you really expecting high performance?

Wow …

You really don’t understand what is being said to you ..
If you don't understand what I said in the last 2 posts, then the one that doesn't understand what is being talked about is You.

Pakistan currently has a liquidity problem.

If I make money on my trade/investment, that means Pakistan's liquidity problem has subsided to a significant extent.

BTW, if the Pakistani Military lets Imran Khan keep disrupting the reforms, this can all get much worse.

Hopefully, the Pakistani Military disqualifies Imran Khan from holding office again through corruption charges so that the reforms can go more smoothly going forwards.

If the Pakistani Military hasn't gotten it through their thick skulls yet that they screwed themselves over completely by tricking their own members to join the Democratic Populist Personality Cult of Imran Khan, then they will never fix the economic situation.

the west can easily bail pakistan out of this,

cost is forgo china-pakistan “friendship”

Back
Top Bottom