What's new

“How could I be here. The more I know UK, the more I hate it"---Hongkong woman rioter regrets to flee to UK

If you don't believe HK rioters are brainwashed. Check this out. In 2019 HK riot, many Ukrainians went to HK to show Ukraine color revolution videos as good example to learn for HKers. After watching the video, this HK girl was so moved and said she hopes HK could be like Ukraine to have a good end.

View attachment 944674

She is delusional.

In China, they call her crazy!

She thinks building a country and improving people's living conditions are easy.

Now, many HKers in UK face the reality.

In short, she thinks life in UK is not as good as she expected. She wants to go back to HK but dares not.
In the UK, she is free to talk negatively about the UK. Can she speak negatively about China, Xi and the communist party in China without fear? Can she vote for alternate parties in China?

In the UK, she is free to talk negatively about the UK. Can she speak negatively about China, Xi and the communist party in China without fear? Can she vote for alternate parties in China?
There are too many negative talks about China in Douyin(Chinese version Tiktok)

Chinese Communist Party slogans appear on London's Brick Lane​

Why londoners wear leather jackets in these hot summer days? In Beijing its just so hot now.

You do know that the British public have wrote over them ?

5340D3B4-DFD2-44BB-B72F-392A007C9858.jpeg

Last edited:
In short, she thinks life in UK is not as good as she expected. She wants to go back to HK but dares not.
I'm not surprised. I had an uncle move to the UK in 2000 from HK, and he found it very hard to adapt in his first few years. HK is a global mega city, moving from there to a small provincial town, is a very big adjustment in lifestyle. Also the UK has it's problems, they are first world problems, but problems nonetheless.

I predicted, China will make a progress, it will be great.

But I didn't predict it would be as fast as this.

PRC Chinese call as spade a spade. Middle class in PRC are already way smarter than Chinese Singaporeans.

They dont worship Indians and PRC has cow sense to know Indians have inferior culture. Chinese Singaporeans worship Indians.

After seeing so many anti-China movements in Hongkong and Taiwan, I'm more confident that China is on the right path. As Chinese, we don't need to prove that directly(Actually China's achievements have done it). We can prove it indirectly by observing China's haters. Are China's haters rational or brainwashed? Are China's haters honest or lie oriented? Except those who are anti-China for their countries' interest, fortunately, China's haters are either brainwashed or pure scams who know they are lying but still do it.

When Taiwan students protested China mainland's service trade deal with Taiwan, the so called "Sun flower movement", if you ask Taiwan students what is this deal about and what are the contents of it? 100% of them would say like this: " I don't know the contents. Since it was made by China, it must be evil. We should stop it to protect Taiwan's democracy." In fact, this deal is very favorable to Taiwan. Every country dreams to have it. Same scenario happened in Hongkong. Hongkong rioters want British come back to rule them regardless the fact that they have more rights and freedom than colony time.

Taiwanese and Hongkongers' ideology is based on illusion and lies feeded by west propaganda machine. They think they are fighting for justice and truth. For me they are laughable and naive. The real justice and truth will hit them hard.

Hong Kong will learn it the hard way. Only in the last we will know the people of Hong Kong should have sided with China, rather than west.

HK is the ugliest city I had ever been to years ago. it was the trash dumping ground for the British and a drug producing and trading center to poison mainland Chinese.

I told you already. There are many people in China speaking negatively about China. Nothing happened
If nothing happens, why no freedom for alternate political parties? Of course, something happens, or can happen depending on whether the party state chooses to punish them. They are not going to go after every negative comment.

PRC Chinese call as spade a spade. Middle class in PRC are already way smarter than Chinese Singaporeans.

They dont worship Indians and PRC has cow sense to know Indians have inferior culture. Chinese Singaporeans worship Indians.
You utter nonsense.
We need foreigners to work in Singapore.
We welcome you and fellow Vietnamese women in Singapore.

Singapore has become a safe haven for Vietnamese prostitutes to ply their trade

You so obsessed with Singapore because your female relatives also working in Singapore ?

If nothing happens, why no freedom for alternate political parties? Of course, something happens, or can happen depending on whether the party state chooses to punish them. They are not going to go after every negative comment.
This is an Indian asks you "why don't you eat by hand"?

Who told you multi parties political system is good choice for the first place? Tell me which multi parties country performed better than China in recent 30 years.

Back
Top Bottom