What's new

How did the Indians get the figure of 200-300 dead in the air strikes on Pakistan?

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I am used to Indian lies and chest thumping but this figure of 200 - 300 terrorist dead or injured is pathetic.

For that number to be true, the terrorist would have to have been all standing around a campfire singing.

Now don't get me wrong Muslim terrorist need to be eliminated, but this 200-300 figure sounds like the Indians are lying and chest thumping.

Is there any proof of this? Photos, videos, of the camps in flames etc? Unless India invented fire suppressing bombs and some shit that makes bodies disappear.

I am used to Indian lies and chest thumping but this figure of 200 - 300 terrorist dead or injured is pathetic.

For that number to be true, the terrorist would have to have been all standing around a campfire singing.

Now don't get me wrong Muslim terrorist need to be eliminated, but this 200-300 figure sounds like the Indians are lying and chest thumping.

Is there any proof of this? Photos, videos, of the camps in flames etc?

The count is based on human intelligence gathered prior to the attacks.

It is difficult to get the exact figures of the people who may have died as with such heavy pounding, you hardly have any body parts remaining intact. Most of the bodies would have been completely turned into ashes.

Pakistan should have better figures based on the current enrollment but they would not release the figures for obvious reasons.

Number is coming down every hour. First Indian reports claimed they killed 350, somewhere it also said 600-700 Pakistanis died.

Then the came down to 245 at this hour, and now number may reduce to 1 injured which is the fact.

A training camp like the one in Al-Badr houses about 200 terrorists or so they say.
upload_2019-2-27_8-31-3.png

Indian foreign secretary mentioned that India has attacked the biggest terrorist camp(Balakot), ergo 300 doesnt look like an exaggerated figure. The actual figures could be higher. Or so me thinks!

I doubt if accepted figures will cross single digit, if it crosses more than that then either Pakistan will have to admit it was terrorist camp or it was a civil loss. In both the cases its an embarrassment for pakistan.
Indian officials didnt gave any number, its just media which is trying to sell there content.

Given the kind of heat was there in environment, most probably pakistan already undergrounded its assets from the given region. So even if India had hit the region chances of killing snakes are very low, unless Pakistan was dumb in this case.

Indian media parroting this number all day...is this the number india's officially gave or as usual shit indian fake media pulling it out of their *** ?

Well the number of casualties really can change depended on what sort of ammunition they used . if they have used some thermobaric weapons the casualties really can be high if they use cluster weapons also the casualties can be that high but if they use normal warhead I really doubt these several hundred numbers you hear in media's unless they were all gathered in one place and were waiting to get bombed.

It is difficult to get the exact figures of the people who may have died as with such heavy pounding, you hardly have any body parts remaining intact. Most of the bodies would have been completely turned into ashes.

Pakistan should have better figures based on the current enrollment but they would not release the figures for obvious reasons.
More Lies DGISPR invited journalist defense attaches press and UN observers to visit the area and report
http://video.dunyanews.tv/index.php...-News-shows-what-exactly-happened-in-Balakot-

Given the kind of heat was there in environment, most probably pakistan already undergrounded its assets from the given region. So even if India had hit the region chances of killing snakes are very low, unless Pakistan was dumb in this case.
What heat? It is 12C in Balakot......more lies

Is there any proof of this? Photos, videos, of the camps in flames etc? Unless India invented fire suppressing bombs and some shit that makes bodies disappear.
The figure remains zero the Pakistan media has visited the area and reported on it in fact you are also invited to visit the area and see for yourself. It is a scenic place and a perfect escape from summer for locals

A training camp like the one in Al-Badr houses about 200 terrorists or so they say.
View attachment 542233

Indian foreign secretary mentioned that India has attacked the biggest terrorist camp(Balakot), ergo 300 doesnt look like an exaggerated figure. The actual figures could be higher. Or so me thinks!

There are no camps in entire region. Try using Google Maps or your military's satellite to locate a building, a compound, some training area which could house 350 individuals. You will be surprised there are none. India has been lying and you've ben eating them happily. Did you ever question your country's claims ever?

Pakistan openly invited even the independent

Pakistan has invited the international media to the sites India bombed... What more proof does the Hindutva crazies want?... Lol?

Back
Top Bottom