What's new

How general Bajwa was abusing his position

I think you guys are taking it too personally.

The ‘bloody’ civilians were OK as long as they are the frontline soldiers against 5th generation hybrid warfare to protect the establishment.

But when they same ‘bloody’ civilians are asking questions of the establishment, then they are uninformed youth.

Not that it absolves of some members who’re on an abusive spree of the establishment blindly. So it goes both ways.

Request everyone to stay civil.

Checking irfan Balochis rant in another thread as well,
tbf, I take no joy in reading this.
It's been disappointing to see him lose it. I think it was his failed attempt at trying to reason with misinformed youth on twitter.

Same with signalian. I used to think highly of the guy. But, the shock went away when i chatted with him a few times. Guy is really high on his own supply. Perfect FA pass material that they look for and groom into feeling superior.

I think you guys are taking it too personally.

The ‘bloody’ civilians were OK as long as they are the frontline soldiers against 5th generation hybrid warfare to protect the establishment.

But when they same ‘bloody’ civilians are asking questions of the establishment, then they are uninformed youth.

Not that it absolves of some members who’re on an abusive spree of the establishment blindly. So it goes both ways.

Request everyone to stay civil.
Succinctly put, as always.

I felt the same when the stray cats I used to feed started hissing at me. :lol:

tbf, I take no joy in reading this.
It's been disappointing to see him lose it. I think it was his failed attempt at trying to reason with misinformed youth on twitter.

Same with signalian. I used to think highly of the guy. But, the shock went away when i chatted with him a few times. Guy is really high on his own supply. Perfect FA pass material that they look for and groom into feeling superior.

Succinctly put, as always.

I felt the same when the stray cats I used to feed started hissing at me. :lol:

Don't take these army suckers seriously
Who can call imran khan's wife a witch

But don't say something against their daddy generals
It's blasphemy

@Irfan Baloch , sir jee. Apna khoon jalaney ki bajeye, you should tell dirty harry to send better marksmen next time. Only way you have a chance of getting rid of PTI fanboys.
Once that's done, we'll be packing our bags and leaving this mumlikat-e-hudadad to you and yours, the first chance we get.

Don't take these army suckers seriously
Who can call imran khan's wife a witch
Yeah that always bugs me. I try hard to find the reasonable person inside these people but as soon as they go pinki peerni like illiterate patwaris, I snap out of it.

But don't say something against their daddy generals
It's blasphemy
They'll half-heartedly admit that the general are wrong but then try to engage in whataboutery,
as if the sins of IK in 3 years and the sins of generals in 70 years are equal.
Case in point, the bannu incident. They said, it's PTI govt's fault because CTD is under the home minister. Well, by that logic, the army is also under the defense minister. Let me know the day hafiz sb salutes khwaja asif.

@Irfan Baloch , sir jee. Apna khoon jalaney ki bajeye, you should tell dirty harry to send better marksmen next time. Only way you have a chance of getting rid of PTI fanboys.
Why so much effort, just nuke every city with PTI majority and they can rule Pakistan or whatever's left of it until they go 6 feet under.

right, we always forget how PTI put the establishment in power starting in 1958.

Ah yes, mah poor army. BAD PTI used it against it's opponents against the army's will.

lol, as if PTI had a choice sitting in a razor thin majority govt. PTI hasn't even been able to name the fker until his retirement even with this massive public support, possibly unprecedented in the history of Pakistan. But sure, PTI allowed the establishment's f*ckeries to continue.
Another great example of deflection. Keep on keeping on...

Passing the buck comes easy to us.

Last edited:
Bajwa must be a eunuch, a coward or an undercover dothead........or all 3.

Noon league roundly and publicly humiliate him with the "taangay kaamp" scenario in the stand off with india...this continues right through the PTI tenure...what does Bajwa do? he goes running back to noonies and the VONC

Hussain Haqqani shreds him and the army in memogate.......Bajwa runs to him to curry favour to keep him in washingtons good books

Have we had a worse army chief?

This is their old play book, being Altaf bhai's Abu while he was on RAW's payroll.

That's democracy for you, bro.
Don't like it, get a platform where you convince people of your views.
Or, convince the generals to come out the shadows and do away with the farce (won't take much of an effort, where we stand)
No, being abusive on a forum and attacking others who don't disagree with you with insults is none of the above. Stick to standards of decency that you would maintain with people as if you were talking to them face to face. This is the bare minimum that Admins here would like people to practice.

Bajwa must be a eunuch, a coward or an undercover dothead........or all 3.

Noon league roundly and publicly humiliate him with the "taangay kaamp" scenario in the stand off with india...this continues right through the PTI tenure...what does Bajwa do? he goes running back to noonies and the VONC

Hussain Haqqani shreds him and the army in memogate.......Bajwa runs to him to curry favour to keep him in washingtons good books

Have we had a worse army chief?
Your boss and party leadership gave him an extension wholeheartedly. Goes to tell how highly they thought of "their" man. Its outright clownish how the much loved is much "maligned" now.

Last edited:
Army boys should stop trying to defend Bajwa- no point in trying to do this- he was a horrible chief.

The establishment has totally lost its marbles in the last eight months. Doing the indefensible. NRO 2.0 / assassinating Arshad Sharif / attempted assassination of IK / bringing back Dar and shafting Miftah. The question is : what have they done right in the last eight months?

We should remember, Bajwa is not an institution or army, he was part of the institution and he was not perfect and we know that well, and nor his team was perfect.
Always have great respect for soldiers who fall in the line of duty. But whenever our military is involved in politics, they will never see a happy response.

Army boys should stop trying to defend Bajwa- no point in trying to do this- he was a horrible chief.

The establishment has totally lost its marbles in the last eight months. Doing the indefensible. NRO 2.0 / assassinating Arshad Sharif / attempted assassination of IK / bringing back Dar and shafting Miftah. The question is : what have they done right in the last eight months?
Your boss gave him an extension. Why was he not found out for all the evils he has committed (as per PTI) then and sent packing after his 3 years? Anyone willing to take responsibility? Crickets chirping!
Then there were other NROs too.

We should remember, Bajwa is not an institution or army, he was part of the institution and he was not perfect and we know that well, and nor his team was perfect.
Always have great respect for soldiers who fall in the line of duty. But whenever our military is involved in politics, they will never see a happy response.
Fair post! Ty

Back
Top Bottom