What's new

How general Chinese see Modi on Chinese forum

It will be a great achievement from Islamist point of view when MODI become PM.

One thing I want to the tell Chinese people that modi is not fond of the USA .. his visa was canceled twice and he can make stronger ties with China ..

Modi is just as bigger Yankee puppet as every other Indian politician. Indians are weak people that are controlled very easily by western governments.

No we wont stoop to that level

Will sweep the floor if Sonia tells me to: Chhattisgarh Cong chief

soniagandhi-ad.jpg

there are many other examples

LOL Congressis are such pathetic people. They will always remain at her feet too, and maybe rahul babas feet soon after.

:) You don't really understand politics in India, do you? Congress always plays communal politics in the name of secularism, secularism is the corner stone of Indian costitution, people hates this pseudo-secularism of congress which is harming the country.

Contrary to popular believes, Muslims conditions in Gujrat improved drastically during Modi's rule. Muslims are 9% in Gujrat, but they share 12% of Govt. Jobs and 10% of police jobs; far better than any other state. There were drastic developments in education and health facilities for Muslim during Modi's time. And he did remove more than 120 Hindu temples for costruction of highways! :) Action speaks louder than words; and this man delivers instead of engaging in sweet talks.

Your not giving the context of the comments from the original post, leaving many unexplained. For example the description of the GDP figures and religious violence.

The original post on baidu they are responding to makes him look like an ultra secularist. The original post says when Hindus and Muslims rioted in Gujarat in 2002, Modi cracked down on them all as if he was impartial and emphasized that Modi also razed Hindu temples built illegally. Hence the comparisons to Mao and talks about destroying temples. The posts also says public opinion in India believes that Hindu extremists support Modi, but adds the bit about the Hindu temple razing right after as if to offset it and say Modi is impartial. It also mentions the background of Hindu extremists in the Babri Masjid razing as if they were a separate entity from BJP and Modi.

While in India, Modi's supporters are bashing secularism and want congress out for supporting secularism. The image people in China get of Modi is different from his own supporters. The Chinese people on that forum get an image of Modi is a tough secularist beating down on Hindu religious extremists as much as Muslims and it heavily emphasizes his role in economic growth, while Modi's supporters in India are Hindu extremists who hate secularism.

The people on that forum really do not grasp the religious upheaval and consequences Modi's run is having or how much certain people hate him, 90% of the posts is about how Modi improved the economy of Gujarat and showing GDP and economic figures, and the other 10% makes Modi look like a secularist extremist who cracks down on all religions equally. There is no explanation on the forum about the religious background of the BJP and Hindutva, etc..... someone reading those posts on that forum with no background knowledge will assume BJP is a secular party focused on economic growth and Modi is a secularist, and the Hindu extremists are a seperate entity off the political stage.

They are getting a really bad (as in false) picture of Modi's campaign and its ramifications in India.

Mr Modi a Indian like Mao ... u must scare me.

Obviously not...Mao was a first class criminal who should have been hanged by his balls for the genocide of millions of Chinese sheeple. It can only be in a brain dead country like China that people can have a warm glow for a mass murderer. Modi is neither Mao, nor are the Indians sheeple like the Chinese.

The only common thing between them is M .modi is elected and mao is not ...mao is directly resposible for the killing of innocent chinese and modi is accused for the deaths of innocent people by his inaction.lets not even get into the number of people killed and effected.

Some days, I heard one Indian name Modi, in India bar on Baidu(India forum on Baidu in Chinese), one thread talking about “Can Modi win 2014?”, I will introduce conments from general Chinese
¡¾×ª¡¿ÄµÏÄÜÓ®µÃ2014ÄêÓ¡¶È´óÑ¡Âð£¿_Ó¡¶È°É_°Ù¶ÈÌù°É

ĵÏÓÖÓ®ÁË£¬´ó¼ÒÁÄÁÄËû°É_Ó¡¶È°É_°Ù¶ÈÌù°É

1884521453: 英美也不想让锐意改革者胜利!现在的印度才是最好的印度
England and US don't want let reformer win too! Today's India is the the best India.

m4a1ooooo: 反对的都是没接触过的 等他给他们带来好处时 估计就改嘴了 看看 民主和钱 哪个才是第一位
People who against him never touch Modi, they will change their opinion after Modi bring wealth, let's look who is first? Democracy or the money?

如果登登: 这个穆迪的作风好强硬啊,比较像中国的领导人
Modi's manner is so strong, like leaders of China
他有能力也有野心,可惜他出生在印度,如果是普通一点的国家他一定能带领国家走向繁荣,只能感叹他生不逢时
He has the ability and ambition, but he was born in India, if it is a normal country that he will be able to lead the country towards prosperity, but now can only lament his untimely
cool, thanks man, is a great tool to learn Chinese. I will print out your posts.

The only common thing between them is M .modi is elected and mao is not ...mao is directly resposible for the killing of innocent chinese and modi is accused for the deaths of innocent people by his inaction.lets not even get into the number of people killed and effected.

By that yardstick, every Indian politician has blood on his hands. As for numbers ne thousnad in Gujarat pales in comparison to the millions who died in China.

One thing I want to the tell Chinese people that modi is not fond of the USA .. his visa was canceled twice and he can make stronger ties with China ..

I read that China invited him to visit China after his visa was canceled by US

I read that China invited him to visit China after his visa was canceled by US

He visited China. His poster are pasted on walls of Tongji university in Shanghai.

Back
Top Bottom