What's new

How IAF is gonna deal with PLAAF's huge 4.5/5 gen fleet?

If Modi is clever enough, he won't help USA to contain China. I think Modi's election for PM will be appreciated by China goverment.

When India fail exploit oil at SCS, Vietnam brutally kick them out and choose to cooperate with China.

Vietnam learnt a hard lesson--if you want to get things done in time, indian are the last you can think of

When IAF face halt on MMRCA and LCA, PLAAF keep expanding its 4.5gen and 5 gen fleet, how India is gonna deal with the huge disadvantage in the coming 10 years? Please kindly discuss.

Who says the MMRCA got halted?

Maybe induct F35 is a stop gap method, even Russia recently play dirty tricks in fgfa deal.

Elaborate please.

Never get yourself embarrased like what India did at SCS. Do what one can, otherwise you'll be taken as joke.

Who says the MMRCA got halted?

Elaborate please.

All knows MMRCA negotiation face barricade by HAL's proportion. We will see......

Nowadays, India face economy downturn will escalate its possibility of financial crisis. I think the deal won't be signed until the election turmoil settle down.

When IAF face halt on MMRCA and LCA, PLAAF keep expanding its 4.5gen and 5 gen fleet, how India is gonna deal with the huge disadvantage in the coming 10 years? Please kindly discuss.
J20_4th_generation_fighter_china_prototype_17.jpg

j10b-fighter-china-02.jpg
j10b-fighter-china-01.jpg
nvsdy20131016071.jpg
nvsdy20131016068.jpg

Maybe induct F35 is a stop gap method, even Russia recently play dirty tricks in fgfa deal.

We will see if China has balls to attack India in the next 10 years.... keyboard warriors can say what they like.

India won't go into war with China, then why this thread?

I'm saying that China prevails India, not saying that China is gonna attack India. You fail to read my post is not my fault.

India won't go into war with China, then why this thread?

to help you know more about China airforce.

India should be worried about long ranged J-11 only and none of the Chinese 5thGen fighters have entered productions , others are short legged .

India should be worried about long ranged J-11 only and none of the Chinese 5thGen fighters have entered productions , others are short legged .

If combat radius reach 1600KM of J10B CALLED shortleg, then please enlight me how long should it be called long leg. FYI, H6k combat radius reach 4500 KM.

What i mean is most of Indians in this forum are ignorant about China weapon system to an freaking extent. That's why i care to open this thread to obliterate illiteracy.

this is coming from a primitive person who is from a feudal society where their air force can be well labelled as widow maker, and from bullets to ships they have to directly import from other countries. even those Taliban caveman are capable of making some homemade weapons which potent enough to give U.S marines some headache```lol

china uses Pakistani Aryan technology ...Pakistanis invented the modern world and china got the tech as a friendly gift. the Jenyang series are awesome for target practice , they are HIGH END FLYING DUCKs that provide a slight challenge for shooting practice.

IAF shall induct squadrons of F35 instead of developing weapon with Russia. You invest billions without TOT.

Actually Russian invite China to co-develop PAKFA before it contact India, China refused its offer without any hesitation.

IAF shall induct squadrons of F35 instead of developing weapon with Russia. You invest billions without TOT.

Actually Russian invite China to co-develop PAKFA before it contact India, China refused its offer without any hesitation.
china should invest some money in buying good aryan breed donkeys from Pakistan , it is the greatest achievement by Pakistan's defense research.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom