What's new

How India can counter Beijing’s territorial ambitions

show them some pictures of American weapons. Such as P8I or C130J. How about apache?

Dude, I'm an American. And who is comparing with the US? Is that ultra nationalist Gr!ff!n that is comparing US electricity problem to the Indian loss of electricity. That is why I responded. Read first before you post. Shame on you for not knowing the whole story before posting.
Apologies but shouldn't you have replied to him in same fashion as you expect from others. WHat's wrong with comparing Grid failure in US and in India. We are not comparing economics, defense etc. Just Grid Failure. Its you who is comparing the rest of the stuffs.

Try to be rational, not always critical about India.

Apologies but shouldn't you have replied to him in same fashion as you expect from others. WHat's wrong with comparing Grid failure in US and in India. We are not comparing economics, defense etc. Just Grid Failure. Its you who is comparing the rest of the stuffs.

Try to be rational, not always critical about India.

You should tell him not to be critical about America by comparing America with India. Comparing the two is a total insult to America

Why you people jump on for China if talks of India and China comes along. Its not your matter. They don't think you as equal but want you to be their satellite state.

Maybe for the same reason Indians always jump on for the West? Did that ever occur to you?

see..told you,in every single instance,you post same photographs..whats wrong with you??every time you post same pics of J-10 with a red colored missile(LOL) and few tanks being transported..even you posted in a discussion on SCS...damn..
It is not just a J-10. It is a J-10B. The most advanced fighter in China (in service, so not including J-20). Equipped with AESA radar and WS-10A engine. :tup:

Basically, while india wasted years holding a bidding competition to buy advanced 4.5 generation fighter aircraft like Typhoon and Rafale, but still doesn't even have the money yet, China went ahead and made its own!

There is no competition. If we want india to give up Kashmir, Haryana and New Delhi to Pakistan, West Bengal to Bangladesh, and make the whole northeast separate countries, then india must obey.

It is not just a J-10. It is a J-10B. The most advanced fighter in China (in service, so not including J-20). Equipped with AESA radar and WS-10A engine. :tup:

Basically, while india wasted years holding a bidding competition to buy advanced 4.5 generation fighter aircraft like Typhoon and Rafale, but still doesn't even have the money yet, China went ahead and made its own!

There is no competition. If we want india to give up Kashmir, Haryana and New Delhi to Pakistan, West Bengal to Bangladesh, and make the whole northeast separate countries, then india must obey.
Dream on....couldn't do it yet, won't be able to do in future. Empty threats. Trying to give Pakistanis and BDs false hope. Your foreign policy maker don't think like you.

You should tell him not to be critical about America by comparing America with India. Comparing the two is a total insult to America
Comparing Grid failure ONLY. How hard is it to understand ?

Maybe for the same reason Indians always jump on for the West? Did that ever occur to you?
Jump on to west. They told us to stop importing oil from Iran, we showed them middle finger then put us on exception list.

We rejected US planes and typhoon. They cried, threatened to take away aid money, we said keep it, they are peanuts.

In cold war when countries were aligning towards US and USSR, we were the one who led non-Alignment movement.

Do you need more examples ?

Foolish indians for 3 page looking to counter Beijing’s territorial ambitions when answer itself is simple:put the counter territorial claims:tongue:

lol sino..I said J-10,i didn't mentioned its version..
plus,please don't apply your powerful brain in everything..India has enough money to buy weapons like Rafale,but no money to buy J(unk) fighters..and please leave your wet dreams on bed when you wake up..don't post those dreams in a defence forum..

come on..i just compared grid failures when some delusional BD was claiming that Grid failure should be solved before pursuing any ambition..I didn't know what ambition he was pointing(maybe foreign involvement),but that moron don't know that those foreign involvement also aims to secure energy sector..

oh miyan pahale xinjiang aur tibet sambhal le.:rofl:

Second India needs to have its dying kids fed before it attempts anything additional with its stunted citizens ... :devil:

And third chinese should grow some balls and no more be slaves of CPC .........:devil:

Not only three prongs. Get ready for a seven pronged attack from Nepal, Burma, Bhutan as well as China, Pakistan, Bangaldesh and Sri Lanka!

qx40ep.jpg

sr5g2.jpg

vnodk.jpg

Raise your hands if you are afraid of these immobilized products :coffee:

Ajtr..which side you are in now???? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: damn..you are more tricky than our politicians.. :lol:
Dont compare me with indian politicians.Im for everyone.

Not only three prongs. Get ready for a seven pronged attack from Nepal, Burma, Bhutan as well as China, Pakistan, Bangaldesh and Sri Lanka!

qx40ep.jpg

sr5g2.jpg

vnodk.jpg
Man atleast post some new pics to attack.you use same pics to attack everyone.Its getting bore to see being attacked by same pics.

The promised day... Waiting to com...
Sinochallenger's promised day is like waiting for Qayamat ka din.I know my 1000000000000 generations will die waiting for qayamat.

Back
Top Bottom