What's new

How India is gonna deal with booming China airforce in year 2018?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1577577281125332981.jpg

LOL... we all know what happened... u got spanked badly by vietnamese...
You know sh$t about it, you just try to believe it make you feel better.

China fighter jet crash: JH-7 'Flying Leopard' nose-dives into field

:stop:Leopards dont fly!!! :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::rofl::rofl:

When they fall from heights they feel they are flying ,utill they crash on the ground. :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Our J-7 and J-8 are more than enough to take out Su-30MKI.

J-7 is soooo damn good... its put to shame, F-22 as well.

One J-7 is sufficient to shoot down up to 30 F-22 ... after which J-7 runs out of ammunition and returns to base for re-loading. :laugh:

Given the hostile terrain between India and China. Fighter jets may not be a great use. Missiles are necessary to win decisively.

Probably India is going to target Shanghai, Beijing, and Shenzhen with Agni series of missiles, while China will target Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore. Who ever flat out those areas first will win the war.

LOL... we all know what happened... u got spanked badly by vietnamese...
Oh, you know that? Hehe, self-rightous indian, till now, don't know what happened in 1962, claim that he know China-Viet war, big joke, hehe!

Oh, you know that? Hehe, self-rightous indian, till now, don't know what happened in 1962, claim that he know China-Viet war, big joke, hehe!

I understand your frustration buddy.. please wash your eyes so that you can read properly...

Given the hostile terrain between India and China. Fighter jets may not be a great use. Missiles are necessary to win decisively.

Probably India is going to target Shanghai, Beijing, and Shenzhen with Agni series of missiles, while China will target Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore. Who ever flat out those areas first will win the war.
So it is a overall war?
But you should improve you Brown missile, I remember a news you had launch a missile, but don't know where did it hit, tell me, have you found its remain?

I understand your frustration buddy.. please wash your eyes so that you can read properly...
another self-rightousness, hehe, Indian!!

Screw bombing Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore. I want the ruthless military hawks in the PLA to wipe every Indian city off the map and completely wipe the Indian population off the map (this will help us long term in resource competition) which means targeting Indian civilian population (schools, hospitals, universities), industrial base, commercial targets and of course military targets.

Who is hepless? let their performance talk, and the world judge, not big mouth greasing god lotion on, hehe!

buddy... i told u to open your eye and read it carefully.. i know it is difficult being a chinese but please give it a try ...

Screw bombing Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore. I want the ruthless military hawks in the PLA to wipe every Indian city off the map and conpletely wipe the Indian population off the map which means targeting Indian civilian population (schools, hospitals, universities), industrial base, commercial targets and of course military targets.

Chinese Delusions....JH 7 will shoot down MKI,India cant build nuclear reactors......

ROFL_Seal_by_ironmatt327.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom